Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/069/ent.213069.asp

another player from Angola.. check the youtube video too.. he looks a great player!

Fast ginese ontos slow kai pali se prolaba. Alla opos egrapsa sto post mou

Amfibalo ean eine afto alitheia giati tote i den alithevei i fasi me ton Manoutso i eimaste sigouroi kai gia tin figi tou Enaka kai gia to diabatirio tou Matos. Alloios den exoume erketes theseis mi koinotikon paixton ston PAO

another player from Angola.. check the youtube video too.. he looks a great player!

Amfibalo ean eine afto alitheia giati tote i den alithevei i fasi me ton Manoutso i eimaste sigouroi kai gia tin figi tou Enaka kai gia to diabatirio tou Matos. Alloios den exoume erketes theseis mi koinotikon paixton ston PAO

yeah remember when we saw Romero's clips from Youtube....

pali ta idia.....nothing to get excited, its actually pitiful one of our more solid players who isnt that amazing is 17 and from Mozambique with no experience.....

as for getting rid of Siontis, Darlas, Tsigkas before Peseiro even gave them a fair chance testing them while Morris, Papadopoulos continue to get rewarded more match time for awful performances......Maybe Peseiro is the one that needs to go, hes sending out players with potential he wouldnt even let them have a chance despite all the holes in the first team where they couldnt have done any worse....

Morris has been great on defense this season. you cant take a mistake made against panionio, (which was a lucky goal) and blame him for everything.

Against atletico, Vyntra was to blame for the 2nd goal, and on the first goal tziolis lost his man in coverage and caused a man advantage in the box. u cant expect him to cover three guys either.

against Ofi, Goumas pressed high, (and had no reason to) and left us with 2 players back on that lovely give and go that led to the goal.

watch all the game he played in and he has cut off many players many times tryin to counter. Morris is quick, agile, great with his feet, and probably one of the best tcklers we have had in our d line in years. Our Central defenders arent the problem i believe.

there are two things that are directly to blame for the few spurts of unsuccesful moments that pao has had this season.

1: We play with two DM`s. there is absolutely no need to play with two DM`s. especially in greece. when we play like this, we expect our wingers and fb to cross balls in hope of getting in header from our samll quick center forwards. If u play this system, there is only one option if u dont want to see ur team cross balls and drive in long balls all game long. First u need to score first and quick.otherwise u will put added pressure and that usually makes players try even longer passes, etc.

But the most important thing a team has to do with this system is, press high and attack from the middle. the way we did against AEK. the first half with AEK was probably the best half played by any team in the league this season.when u attack up the middle it forces their D to step up and that way u can get through balls in the slower D men with salpi, pap, ndoye and mantzios using footskills and speed to get by.

the other thing that has proven to be a bit of a nuisance are the injuries. now i will not use it as an excuse the way oly does.

But when u have Eki,Ninis,Morris,Ivan,Seric,Darlas missing most if not all of the preseason, it is hard to get these guys into shape in time to help the team. Everybody is sayin how ivan looks a bit off as opposed to last season. well he did miss 7 weeks of preseason and regular season and that doesnt help with fitness and stamina. same goes for ninis,eki,seric and morris.not to mention we lost a player that looked to be in top form in the first game in leontiou.

My ideal situation is to see pao play a 5-3-2 system which becaomes a 3-5-2 n offence.

U have

--------------------------Malarz-----------------------

----------morris----goumas-sariegi(simao)--------

nilson-------------------------------------------seric-

---------------Mattos-------Kara(eki)---tziolis(ivan,Ninis)

--------------------salpi-----pap(ndoye,Mantzios)

this allows ur fb`s to push up forward and have defensive support by matos and thsi way ull always have 3 players back on the d line.

if u play that way u can also push up one of the midfielders as a (10) dekari and have the kathetes ballies our speedy forwards need.

my dream line up would be

4-3-3 on offence with nilsson,goumas,morris,seric or fyssas in the back.

mattos and kara in the midfield, ninis or eki behind the cf, salpi and mantzios up front.

u can rotate tziolis with mattos or ivan or kara, eki with ninis, romero in some games.. there many thing you can do. they way we play now.. u cant have nini replace tziolis or matos ... because the way we play, if one of our dm`s pinches too high... and our d men step upéé if the ball gets passed.. itll give them a man advantage.

i have a headache.

pali ta idia.....nothing to get excited, its actually pitiful one of our more solid players who isnt that amazing is 17 and from Mozambique with no experience.....

as for getting rid of Siontis, Darlas, Tsigkas before Peseiro even gave them a fair chance testing them while Morris, Papadopoulos continue to get rewarded more match time for awful performances......Maybe Peseiro is the one that needs to go, hes sending out players with potential he wouldnt even let them have a chance despite all the holes in the first team where they couldnt have done any worse....

re drake13, den mporeis na eisai ligo aisiodoksos?? katalaveno oti oi pio poloi panathinaikoi exoun xasei tin ypomoni tous alla... den kanei kako na eimaste ligo aisiodoksoi... i omada ta paei kala fetos kai exei to kalitero yliko ton teleutaion xronon.. 2-3 prosthikes an ginoun pisteuo oti i omada tha petaei!

re drake13, den mporeis na eisai ligo aisiodoksos?? katalaveno oti oi pio poloi panathinaikoi exoun xasei tin ypomoni tous alla... den kanei kako na eimaste ligo aisiodoksoi... i omada ta paei kala fetos kai exei to kalitero yliko ton teleutaion xronon.. 2-3 prosthikes an ginoun pisteuo oti i omada tha petaei!
tosa xronia aisiodoksos hmoun file.....kai tosa xronia vlepw idies saxlamares metagrafes kai kako podosfairo .....

This season reeks of the last 3-4 years. A few hints of hope, then a huge truck of embarassing results. And then the players everytime they lose or blow a match vs Larisa or Asteras next game they always talk about winning the title, like there on a repeat tape... Call it optimism but its the same thing - all talk, bullshit talk and no real passion... Do you really think after watching the team this year we have a realistic shot of following through matches away to OSFP, AEK and countless chances to screw up at home even... I seriously dont. I hope they do, but this is a miserable, miserable centenial season so far....hopefully theyll turn it around and find new life with the 100 years now that its 2008...but usually when they look this bad in the preseason and 1st half of the season they dont pull through...thats why I honestly cant expect to win a title even though we have the resources on the field, we have idiots on every level of planning the team and thats why they arent serious about playing football and winning but rather making the teams image look fashionable and marketable which is their main concern....

as for signings man......dont you feel like you have seen this 10000 times before or its just me?

A noname from a noname club who is the "next big star" and comes and does nothing....or the "big player who has played for great teams but was on his way out"- plays some great games then fades off the earth...or my personal favourite "top player in Cyprus- loser in Greece" the signigns come in all sorts of awful flavours...

the only good singings we ever made the last couple years have been from our own leagues...

I don't share Drakos' pessimism, because I think we're a better team this season.

But, you know, Drakos is right, and most fans seem to share his view. After all, he has a basis to be skeptical based on the team's and management's performance in the last 10 years. With a few exceptions in Euro play, and 2-3 games AND LUCK that brought us the double [while playing horribly], PAO has had the WORST stretch AND some of the WORST games in its history.

I think the burden is on the management and the players to prove their worth. PAO fans have given A LOT over the years. They are the ones to lose sleep, feel unhappy, etc. because of the club's misfortunes!! I doubt if so many well-paid tourists who came over the years felt as badly as we all have. :angry:

if we win this weekend and aek dont, which is very possible, then we will be tied for first, or second.. depending on oly`s game in thessaloniki

truth is we control our destiny. i dont sweat oly against us.. at least not the league game. i think the team and players have more pathos and tsabouka this year and we will have something top prove. sure we were allowed a offside goal in larisa this season and that gave us an extra point. but a penalty in asteras that wasnt given and a penalty against xanthi that also wasnt given, would of given us 3 points more. that would of put us in 1st place right now. then we`d all be talkin about the championship.

we even came away with a diplo in Aris, which not even oly has.

Aek won in thessaloniki against aris having one chance each and their own goal was classic billiards.

we had three chances each, a red card which wasnt given to aris and our own goal was almost a salpi goal, and according to uefas site, should of counted as his goal because `plisiaze`and was in the fash.

Aek should of tied larisa at home but a clear cut penalty wasnt given to cleyton.

oly barely beat veria in karaiskaki,BARELY, and the first goal against xanthi was a clear offside from midfield.

we played the first game agaisnt oly without ivan salpi morris ninis and eki, leontiou got hurt and all they were missing was djole. and yet the game was more even then ever.

oly plays two great games in europe against real and werder (second half) and they become unbeatable. the best team ever. 4 injuries and they look completely disorientated. we have played with half a roster all season longand no one says a thing.

we play great football in Atletico, should of been up 2 men and they come back and win the game on an individual error and last second foul and oly beats a crappy lazio team and are lucky not to get slaughtered in karaiskaki by real and all they say is that oly is the best team. what a run etc. we win 5 out of 6 games, sure against so called weaker teams. like copenhagen who eliminated ajax last season and beat Man u and celtic in denmark and we beat them hands down. we destroy lokomotiv by 2 (should of been 5) with our second team and aberdeen get outplayed badly in leoforos and we cant buy a good headline. ``ela more sto uefaki paizoune``

ael barely gets by in uefa even after egttion dominated IN BOLESLAV, and they make it through by losing at home to villareal and tying in Elfsborg. whoever that is.

transfers schmanfers, a few breaks here and there and we would be in first place by 3 or 4 points.

every one says pao has been pushed by refs because they played 4 games up by a man,..

4 games...!!!!!!

one was oly where antzas got a red in the 91st.

one was with atromitos where salpi was cut down on a breakaway in the 9th minute and would of made it 1-0.

one was in ergotelis where we were up 2-0 at that point. wow what a help.

agaisnt paok a clear goal was disallowed on dimoutsos. two penalties liek ive staed b4 were not given costing us 4 points. and yet all everyone talks about was the offside goal tziolis scored.

we played our only cup game with 10 players for 50 minutes and won 3-1 without salpi,iva,pap,nini,goumas,nilsson.mattos and yet we are horrible this year.

transfers schmanfers, im sick and tired of us fans who pick on the little bad details.

yes we had bad luck in recent years. we havent played welll. we only won 1 championship in 11.

Had gekas hit the penalty agaisnt Aris in the final game at leoforos 3 years ago.. we would of had back to back championships. instead we dinish 1 point back of the reds and we SUCK

even if we won 2 straight... they would prob find somethign else to judge the team on. liek why they wear striped grean and white socks.

Kalh Synexia

Niko,you know that i respect your opinion and i dont like to mingle in other people teams discusions but i would like to give u my 5cents on some of yours views.

we even came away with a diplo in Aris, which not even oly has.

We play a bad second half but we were eualized in the 90 minute.

oly plays two great games in europe against real and werder (second half) and they become unbeatable. the best team ever. 4 injuries and they look completely disorientated. we have played with half a roster all season longand no one says a thing.

Actually they are 4 games(Werder away,Real away,Lazio away and Werder at home).

4 injuries?Ne,Domi,Bravo,Konstantinou have hardly played while Ledesma,Patsatzoglou,Cezar,Galletti,Djole,Stoltidis had at some point being injured.Olympiakos,after the summer total change does not have the fully roster that we would like but we do have key players that there absence is clearly felt when they are not playing.That is not an excuse,just a fact.

we win 5 out of 6 games, sure against so called weaker teams. like copenhagen who eliminated ajax last season and beat Man u and celtic in denmark and we beat them hands down. we destroy lokomotiv by 2 (should of been 5) with our second team and aberdeen get outplayed badly in leoforos and we cant buy a good headline. ``ela more sto uefaki paizoune``

I am trully happy for Pao success in the Uefa and i dont see it as a "small"competition at all.As far as the headlines,that is your management fault since instead on focusing on the positives of this year teams,we spend more time reading about the stadium family fight and the ticket club nonsence.

transfers schmanfers, a few breaks here and there and we would be in first place by 3 or 4 points.

Strongly disagree here as for transfers-schmanfers.When Peseiro comes out and asks for another big striker or Galitsio and your management is not doing the right things,you can not complain for not winning the championship.Pao has the name and the money to make things happen.No excuse here at least in my eyes.If you guys end up losing Galitsio because Tzigger wants to make profit from Vyntras posible transfer(Vyntras 1.300.000 to Germany-Gallitsios 800.000 to Pao=500.000 profit)then i will buy the tomatoes and i will come with u to start throwing them.

My last comment is not about your post but for one of your players.I read here that some of you dont like Papadopoulo.Pap needs another TALL striker next to him,like Konstantinou was,so he can play great and use his full skills.For me he is one of the best players on your roster but if you guys dont like him,please,can you send him our way. :P

Okay crazy. when i said that oly played 2 great games in europe i meant it. the scorelines dont often reflect the way that teams play.i feel, that the second half against werder in germany and the game in real with 10 men, were great performances. the game in italy was a decent performance against a team that u should of beatien more easily. the first half against werder in germany and against them at home could of gone either way. i feel that oly didnt play well. they gave up the midfield in both those games, gave away chances and if not for the brilliance of nikopolidis then the game and result could of been very different.

as for the transfers, i didnt say not to make any. i said that we are third not because of missing a few players. we are third out of bad luck. sure it helps to have class playersm but h mpala einai p******. if it were up to me, as i stated a bit higher up in this thread, we need two positions filled. i wont go over the reasoning again but that TALL CF is def one of them. not for pap. but for our midfield. because we play that game many times, it would help to have a threat up front for headers.

as for the oly `injuries`

i never said oly didnt have any injuries. but in the last game against xanthi u were missing 4 players and needed an offside goal to win. u add names like Ne in the injury list. if thats the case

Pao has Sionti,leontiou,eki,ninis,tsigkas out from the beginning and ivan, seric, morris, goumas, enaka,darlas, ndoye have all missed at least 5 games each with injury. im not using it as an excuse or am i comparing. im just saying that with all these injuries from the beginning of the season, we are one point behind oly and all u hear is how oly are decimated with injuries. meanwhile kova,lualua,stoltidis,galetti and djole have only missed 1 game due to injury yet all u read about is how they are plagued with injuries. konstantinou isnt always injured, he has probably been fit to play something like 75% of th games but lemonis chooses to keep him out.

as for the game in Aris that oly played, they were completely outclassed. sure aris tied in the 90th but it could of been 3or 4-1. if u cant see that oly played bad, then im sorry.

milao apo plevra apodosi, o pao einai beltiomenos fetos kai ean eitan ligw pio tixeros, that eimastan proth kai me diafora.

ill name u the games pao played bad in.

Larisa, panionio, asteras tripoli. we got 1 point in those 3 games.

meanwhile other teams play just as bad or worse and get the result. Sometimes even a christian ronaldo wont help.

now after kalamaria, moris will leave for 3 weeks. i bet this is the first time anyone hears about it. that means no morris for oly and we are already without leontiou,eki prob wont be ready and enaka as well.

but if ledesma misses that game.. all ull hear about is how oly is unlucky due to the injury bug.

hogwash. propaganda. titles. all three go hand in hand.

I dont believe anything that is written in the papers.

You`re telling me that they know exactly what was saidbetween the two five days ago but they cant confirm where galitsios is going.

if Galitsios goes to oly, good luck to him but he is not the player that will make the difference. I remember back 5 years ago, they had said that oly signed officially taralidis and vyntra. then out of nowhere vyntra was in green and even scored a goal against arsenal and sevilla. i , the first , thought what a player. what a steal.

i think we have a poor judgement of talent. i dont think vyntra is horrible. i think he is just part of a team and management system where he was made to fail. if we won 3 out of 5 championships since, we would of said how great he was.

just look at ronaldhino in barca. 2 years ago they won the championship and champions league. he was the top player. and now he cant catch a break.

Pao has a few players that have talent. that are real football players.

these players in my opinion should always have a spot in the startin 11 or be subbed in every game they dont start.

Malartz, Morris, Nilsson, Matos, Ivan, Ninis, Ndoye, Salpi.

u can have kara play every game ninis doesnt. ivan etc. Eki is a wildcard. The old Eki is picture perfect for this team.

we get one Cf, push Ndoye back as a LM. have ivan as a Dekari. find a lb and a CB that are equal or above the talent of the players i named.

im not saying not to have goumas. but if u r to replace him. Replace him. dont just have someone play his position. Same goes for LB. get a real LB.

i say let him go for 1,5-2 mill. i like manztios but he has never had the chance to shine at pao and i dont think he will..maybe a move abroad could spark his career and i hope it does..he just is too inconsistant for me and we need room for a striker that fits our system better..

Archived