Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

good player, young and we do need a backup striker a 5th option......ndoye should not be a striker IMO and Papadopoulos needs to GO ASAP.....awful player, off/on in performance, very unintelligent and slow player, moody, bad leader, resembles the PAO generation of the last 3 years (to me) and we need to get rid of him and move on....

ego protimo ton tsigka pantos... ti ginete me auto to paidi?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tsigas has scored goals where ever he played. he is a pure goal scorer but hasnt had the chance to shine at pao.

Unfortunately he is injured lots and will have trouble to seek fitness in a team that rotates players the way i change underwear

einai traumatias i etsi theloun na mas lene gia na ton kapsoun?

Apo tin Athlitiki Hxo

I think both Tsigas aswell as Ninis could have started by now in several games either for 1 half in Tsigas case or for about 65 minutes when Peseiro usually does his changes in case of Ninis.

But i see that some players dont get the chances they should from Peseiro Rotatemyass. Same as with Malarz we got this excelent keeper for number one and now he is warming the bank.

ki ego to idio anarotieme file... giati den paizei o tsigka esto kai gia ligo vre aderfe mou.. tis proalles evale 2 goal nomize se filiko paixnidi!

ase giati akoma den katalava giati o Malarz exase ti thesi tou xoris na kanei kanena lathos...

Apo tin Athlitiki Hxo

I think both Tsigas aswell as Ninis could have started by now in several games either for 1 half in Tsigas case or for about 65 minutes when Peseiro usually does his changes in case of Ninis.

But i see that some players dont get the chances they should from Peseiro Rotatemyass. Same as with Malarz we got this excelent keeper for number one and now he is warming the bank.

ki ego to idio anarotieme file... giati den paizei o tsigka esto kai gia ligo vre aderfe mou.. tis proalles evale 2 goal nomize se filiko paixnidi!

ase giati akoma den katalava giati o Malarz exase ti thesi tou xoris na kanei kanena lathos...

Oxi 2 ekane xatrik to paidi se 45 lepta pou epaikse mazi sto Filiko.

To leo o Malarz den paizei giati eine Polonos kai oxi proin Jugoslavos.

To idio kai me Seric giati paizei aftos afou o Fyssas ine safos anoteros tou?

Those who have watched panathinaikos games this season would have realized the complete inability to attack the wings with any success. While in many games it was not that important because PAO won one way or another, there are many games, especially against teams that defend en masse, when the team needs to be able to spread the defense, to push the ball behind it, and send many crosses into the box to have a good chance to score.

Dimitris Kritis has some nice inisght pertaining to the formation and the upcoming transfer season at http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/180083.html

"

I'm not concerned about Ninis. He's only 17, so even if doesn't play much this season it's OK. On the other hand, the team can benefit from him playing right winger; he can hold the ball, and be creative too.

I would definitely like to see Tsigas instead of Pap at this point.

I still believe that it's a matter of chemistry. We need another left winger, a LB, and to cultivate replacements for Goumas (and possibly Morris in a couple years).

I think much of the problem is that since we don't have good (strong) wingers everything is bunched up in the center, so even if you have the best "10" if there's a huge crowd in there, it's hard to produce. We have to open it up, create chances from the sides. This would also mean better service to Salpi, Tsigas, and Mantzios.

PS>I'm afraid, as I've said before, that Eki is done! :( I had asked months ago, up to when can you wait for a player to come back?.... He's expensive too.

Something very positive i read which could be pointing to another comeback?

Here is the link judge foryourself

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=52169

For the ones who cant read greek a short summary.

Yesterday the best athletes in football where honoured by PSAT

Among the guests where both Basinas and Vardinogiannis (Tzigger)

As Basinas didnt leave with the best treatment from PAO many would assume that the two men would be sort of cold to eachother. But instead the head some sort of Heartily greeting and Handshake (in the Picture it seems the chatted shortly and where smiling)

######################

I for my part would welcome Basinas with openhands and hope for Kiriakos to be the next since i am definitely sure that Enakarhire is out in summer.

Ivanschitz has a sweet left leg, but his performance is very sporadic. I have not seen much contribution off him in big games. But, if he picks it up and scores a couple of goals on our way past Olympiakos and Rangers this next two months I think my mind will change.

Regarding this January transfers, I had stated before that we should buy a center back, but after seeing Sariegi these past four or five games, I don't think it's a priority any more. Goumas, Morris, Sariegi, are very good IMO. I would feel better about this year's prospects if we could bring a good forward that can score goals out of nowhere.

The newspapers always seem to discound the winter transfer season because it's hard to find good players. Suffice to say that the tandem Vazeha + Wantzik came to PAO in mid-winter.

well apparently due to good relations between Peseiro and Queiroz (fergusons assistant at man utd) ... quieroz wants to send this kid to pao on loan as he cant get a work permit to play in england - hes just signed a contract with man utd so hes obviously good enuff to play in the greek league LOL

sounds like a win win situationf or both parties

He may be a good choice for PAO right now. But, I have to say, I'm not a big fan of this "borrowing". It should be used very rarely when in need, if you're trying to build long-term.

This is especially true for smaller, less wealthy teams (by euro standards) like PAO. If a good player on loan comes to PAO usually 3 things happen.

1. He thinks this is only temporary, can't risk too much. Never gets part of the "family"... If he's sees this as a stepping stone, then...

2. He plays well, hoping for a quick transfer out at the end of the season.

3. He plays well, he becomes a VERY expensive player for PAO to keep. [especially when bigger euro clubs show interest]

I'm one of those who believe that a team needs stability, because it takes a long time to gel. Players need to feel at home for a longer time than 6 months... And, the fans can better associate with someone who ins't there temporarily.

how is petropoulos? will he stay at egaleo on loan for us or is he coming to the team during the winter? i had heard acouple weeks ago that panionios were ready to sign him...

there is talk we are looking for a dekari as well..

manucho will be a decent signing, im not a fan of 6 moth loan deals, but any help on attack is great...if he is good enough to impress ferguson then he should do well in the super league..how many strikers will we have now? maybe a bit too many if u ask me..

Archived