Olympiakos-Paok

Crazy

Who do u think is going to win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think is going to win?

• OLYMPIAKOS
    • PAOK
    • DRAW

After Olympiakos game for the greek super cup there is a big derby coming up against Paok on saturday for the 7th league match day.It is going to be a difficult game that Olympiakos needs to be focused and forget Madrid because there is no more room for lost points.The good thing is most of our top guns have been rested so we should be more freshed up than last weeks game plus some statements made from some Paok players that if Ergotelis could almost beat us so can they might be some extra motivation for our boys to prove what they can do.I see a 3-0 final score and hopefully no injuries.

I know he wants them to be prepared for Real but why doesn't he at least rest Bravo? We can't afford any m*****es.

Lemonis is trying to give some extra rest to Patsatzoglou since he is expected to do many miles wednesday but most of the other guys had 5 days of relaxation plus 3 more until the game with REAL.He could have started Pantos and kept Bravo out but you also need to check that your key players are ready.

Lemonis is trying to give some extra rest to Patsatzoglou since he is expected to do many miles wednesday but most of the other guys had 5 days of relaxation plus 3 more until the game with REAL.He could have started Pantos and kept Bravo out but you also need to check that your key players are ready.

I'd rest Kova, Lua Lua, Djole, Patsa, Bravo, Stoltidi, and Galletti if I was Lemoni. The rest of the squad is capable of winning without them. If he plays everyone except Patsa, Oly could potentially slip up in both games!

I'd rest Kova, Lua Lua, Djole, Patsa, Bravo, Stoltidi, and Galletti if I was Lemoni. The rest of the squad is capable of winning without them. If he plays everyone except Patsa, Oly could potentially slip up in both games!

theres no way with all those players in the lineup we can slip up agsnt Paok. The only thing that worries me is injury, not so much fatique.

Paizoume kai gamw. Aksizoume ti niki. Kologauroi

Gia na min se steilo sto diaolo apogeumatiatika chill out.Den se eida oloi tin evdomada edomesa gia auto na mou to paizeis eksupnos meta to 0-1 einai ligo ekneuristiko..... :angry:

Archived