Olympiakos-Paok

Crazy

Who do u think is going to win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think is going to win?

• OLYMPIAKOS
    • PAOK
    • DRAW

:LOL: m#$%! Lemoni!! Where's the vaseline? I need to prepare our arseholes for Wednesday!

Actually is Tuesday :P ......i just dont want you to miss your own teams game.

2-1 final score.Far from a good or even decent game for Olympiakos.The only good thing is that for one more time we managed to come from behind and get the 3 points.Konstantinou needs a lot of work because he is trying hard but he is also losing great chances for goals.Kovasevic is a GOD since he managed to save our ass with his great header but he came out because of a thigh pain...as was the case of Ledesma....so that makes life a lot harder for our upcoming game with the spaniards.Ivic needs to get some more ready players during winter transfers period.

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS! MONO ME TI BOITHEIA TOU DIAITITI PAIRNETE BATHMOUS RE! TO GKOL TOU VRYZA HTAN KATHARO GKOL. EUXOME NA VGALOUN KARKINO TA XERIA TWN DIAITITWN NA MIN MPORESOUN META NA KRATISOUN SFIRIXTRES!

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS, MIA s**** OMADA POU THA KSESKITHEI STI TOUMPA!

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS!

I have upted your warning level and i warn you for the last time.Post like this are not to be allowed in here ever again by anyone.... :angry:

I will let this here as an example of what is APARADEKTO :angry:

CRAZY

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS! MONO ME TI BOITHEIA TOU DIAITITI PAIRNETE BATHMOUS RE! TO GKOL TOU VRYZA HTAN KATHARO GKOL. EUXOME NA VGALOUN KARKINO TA XERIA TWN DIAITITWN NA MIN MPORESOUN META NA KRATISOUN SFIRIXTRES!

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS, MIA s**** OMADA POU THA KSESKITHEI STI TOUMPA!

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS!

re..min les tetoia pragmata, gia karkino ktl...then einai asteio auto..

THIS IS PATHETIC NO WONDER WHY GREECE HAS GOTTEN NO WHERE IN THE LAST 50 YEARS!

let them lose, let them lose and if their a big club let them win games fairly not when it gets hard get games won for them by the ref!

LET ME SAY ONE THING IF KOKALI WAS SUCH A MANEGR WHY DOESNT HE PAY THE REFS IN EUROPE NO BALLS AH, WIN GAMES AGAINTS REAL WITH REDS AND PENALTIES.........but no we cop the reds and penalties in europe and we lsoe all the time because KOKALIS is a gutless wonder>

I HOPE THE WHOLE OLYMPIAKSO BOARD DIES OF CANCER! The ref did nothign wrong he was just feeding his family!

Archived