Olympiakos-Real Madrid

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Real Madrid win

In 2 weeks we are going to have one of the bigest games of this year regarding our european fate.Olympiakos will face Real,at home this time and hopefully get the win/points and mini revenge after the teams first encounter in Bernabeou.It is a must win game for Olumpiako because with the 3 points,we are at first place with the spanish club and then have Lazio away and Bremen at home while Real is off to face both of them at the remaining 2 games with all four teams loking for points.If Olympiakos has the same energy,determination and makes less mistakes this is a game that we can win.It does not make it easier the fact that we played a great game at there house since they are capable of getting points anywhere plus they have some great players coming back into there squad.The fact that Olympiakos has showned a different,much improved,face in the 3 first euro games is what has all of us excited about this year.What do you guys think?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna be a huge game for us. It reminds me of 04-05 when we lost that game to monaco after beeting liverpool. Anyways we lost to monaco away then beat them at home. This year really reminds me of that year. After that win vs on monaco and then deportivo, we pretty much had qualified (you all no wat happend after that :angry: :angry: ).anyways point is, if we win this game than beat lazio, i think we pretty much qualify unless we screw something else up so badly. You never no with greek teams ;)

I have a good feeling Olympiakos will win this match in Pireaus. Tha tous valoume 3 sto keno! ! ! :LOL:

3-1 Olympiakos theos! :gr: :gr: :gr:

Yeah...no.

This is still Real. Doesn't matter what happened last game. It's still one game. Games vary. Werder can win 8-1 in the Bundesliga and then lose 3-1 to Olympiakos. Valencia could kill someone and then lose to Rosenborg. It's football.

I WILL say this though. We are out for revenge and if we are rested and have the SAME passion to win like we did in Spain and we have 11 damn guys on the field this time for 90 minutes, we can do it.

I am predicting an upset 2-1 victory with the 2nd goal coming very late in the game. I wont say who and what time or anything. I'll just leave it as is.

This game will decide our European future :tup:

I hope Lemonis plays 4-4-2 in this game with the following line up:

*Nikopolidhs

*Patsatzoglou *Cezer *Zevlakov *Bravo

*Galletti *Ladesma *Stoltidhs *Jorjevic ©

*Nunez *Lua Lua

Since we will have both Antzas and Torosidhs :angry: out it looks like Pandos is our only replacement back.

Kovacevic off the bench is more effective for 20-30 minutes so i would give Nunez a go up front and hopefully he can score one of those GOLARES from the 3 minute YOU TUBE clip :nw:

Lets hope with a bit of noise in our nao :LOL: :LOL: and a bit of luck we can get revenge from the POUT$$$ of Europe :gr:

Where do you guys suggest an "out of towner" with Erythro-Leuko sympathies watch this match in Athens?

We will need a little bit more info about where in Athens you are going to be but a good place will be any cafeteria in Peiraias.You will be able to blend in quite nicelly and have a lot of fun ;) :D

Sorry guys, I can not be optimistic on this one.

Cannavaro ,Sneider,Diarra can play in this one I believe.

Plus we will be without Toro and Antzas, which if nothing else means very few

quality options exist at the back and the middle of the bench.

They will definitely be better defensively and deadly on the break.

If we suffer any injuries against Paok we are Fudged.

I think we blew our chance in Madrid.

Cross my fingers ,.......hope I am very,very wrong.

Sorry guys, I can not be optimistic on this one.

Cannavaro ,Sneider,Diarra can play in this one I believe.

Plus we will be without Toro and Antzas, which if nothing else means very few

quality options exist at the back and the middle of the bench.

They will definitely be better defensively and deadly on the break.

If we suffer any injuries against Paok we are Fudged.

I think we blew our chance in Madrid.

Cross my fingers ,.......hope I am very,very wrong.

Sneider is injured and will miss the weekend game against Sevilla with a bruised thigh and has only 50% chance to play against us. Toro is a big loss for us, and even Antzas will be a loss because Domi is also out. We are weak at the back and the longer that goes on the more doubtful I am about this game.

Archived