Olympiakos-Real Madrid

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Real Madrid win

4 5 1 hasnt worked because lua lua has fialed to score many times. how is he going to get past cannavaro and the rest of the madrid defence all alone? that why i dont understand why lemonis is playing this crappy systima

Kovasevic will be on top of the 4-5-1 and not Lua Lua.From what i have understand so far Olympiakos will try and play a 4-5-1 when defending,Galletti and Lua Lua from the sides coming back but 4-3-3 when attacking with the 2 previous mentioned supporting Kovasevic left and right and Djole helping from the center.With the players that we have left that is the best and less dangerous plan.It might work,it might not but it is the most orthologiko. :) Patsatzoglou and Stoltidis will have to run and destroy Real games for 90 straight minutes.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kovasevic will be on top of the 4-5-1 and not Lua Lua.From what i have understand so far Olympiakos will try and play a 4-5-1 when defending,Galletti and Lua Lua from the sides coming back but 4-3-3 when attacking with the 2 previous mentioned supporting Kovasevic left and right and Djole helping from the center.With the players that we have left that is the best and less dangerous plan.It might work,it might not but it is the most orthologiko. :) Patsatzoglou and Stoltidis will have to run and destroy Real games for 90 straight minutes.

In other words it's a Sollied formation of 4-3-3 with 2 holding midfielders instead of 1? It could work, but I still don't like the idea of Pantos. As for Artsubi, when exactly will he be ready re file? If he isn't match fit then why??? He's had long enough. Also, you say the back 3 of Zewlakow, Cesar & Bravo lack pace. That's true, but RVN and Raul aren't that quick either. If we flood the midfield and force them to play crosses from out wide we'll defintely have the beating of them aerially in that position. Of course these are only theories. But I am VERY worried about Pantos.

It is a very difficult game, but if we play well defensively then we will secure at least the draw.

You are corect.We got to find a way not to make even the smallest mistakes at our defence because Real Madrid as we all know is very dangerous ans at the same time create problems at their backs.22 more hours for the game to start and i can not wait any longer......

It shouldnt be difficult guys why carnet you organise something with the refs the way you do in the greek superleague.

OH YE I FORGET YOU GREEKS HAVE XENOFOBIAS and when it comes to playing in europe give so much respect to the opposing teams that you s%$#! yourself and either get robbed or forget your pants down!

GET OUR THEIR AND PROVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY CAN WIN EUROPEAN GAMES WHEN THEY DO MATTER AND PROGRESS YOU useless soccer club, honestly if you cant win tomorrow and earn some revenege and some respect for greece, why do you even play in the chmapions league and if you think these words are harsh it is how millions of greeks feel around the world.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIEK TO LIVE HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD TO WAKE UP AT 4.45AM and have your hopes up high that this team this s%$#! club OLYMPIAKOS will do it and time and time again they lose in EUROPE or they do not quilify and you then have to go to work with other spanish, italian or worst fo all English cun** and they give it to you because you weak cunts in greece have no balls and lose all the time.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED YOU GUTLESS WONDERS AND DO IT FOR THE GREEKS ABROAD WHO ARE SICK AND TIME FOR THE LATS 100 YEARS WATCHING YOU PATHETIC MUMMYS BOYS LOSING!

WIN FOR US YOU WANKERS!

Excellent post zoom but remember you're talking about the Gays here. They will always crash in Europe; if there's any Greek team you should be supporting in Europe its PANATHINAIKOS. We've beaten some really tough teams in the last few years and never embarrass ourselves (although one horrible exception is our time with Schum). At the moment we have great depth in midfield and a more attacking style of play. Football teams seem to have a generational mentality, energy, or psychology thats handed down to them over the years. No matter who they get as coach or if they get guys like Rivaldo or Karembeau, they will continue to have this losing streak in Europe. WE on the other hand have already been to a European final and will do so again.

Nah its not loser mentality its seeing things un biased. We Greek teams dont stand a chance again the budgets of Real madrid Barca Chelsea etc. We aint on their level. A greek team can win a uefa cup heck Galatasaray won one. All i am saying is that for the champs league we stand no chance of winning one.

What is wrong with you people? You guys have no hope? Anything can happen. Honestly before 2004 did any of you think that we could even qualify for euro 2004? Did any of you think we could beat spain? I no deep inside i didnt. But ok maybe that was a fluke so wat? Did any of you think we can beat portugal, france and czech ( I DID :tup: ) . But it certanly happend and thats football. Anything can happen at any time and you have to belive. Maybe ull think im even more a moran to say this, but why would u even watch the game if u new oly had to chance? Why would u even support them? Why would u even watch football, or any sport, if u new u who would win and who would lose? Its not all about talent and i hope Olympiakos can prove that to me. Although theyve let me down many times, i still remain passonate, and support them.

What is wrong with you people? You guys have no hope? Anything can happen. Honestly before 2004 did any of you think that we could even qualify for euro 2004? Did any of you think we could beat spain? I no deep inside i didnt. But ok maybe that was a fluke so wat? Did any of you think we can beat portugal, france and czech ( I DID :tup: ) . But it certanly happend and thats football. Anything can happen at any time and you have to belive. Maybe ull think im even more a moran to say this, but why would u even watch the game if u new oly had to chance? Why would u even support them? Why would u even watch football, or any sport, if u new u who would win and who would lose? Its not all about talent and i hope Olympiakos can prove that to me. Although theyve let me down many times, i still remain passonate, and support them.

seriously give this team a chyance.... Galletti and djole are still playing dont forget we havent lossed them yet malakes :angry: :angry:

WE CAN GET A GOOD RESULT

The defense is weak as a motherF***er. Bravo is overrated, Zewlakow is decent, Cezar is decent, and Pantos sucks.

If we don't play a mistake-free game(which we always do), we cannot win. Our defense is just too weak for the caliber of players we will be facing. I don't care about 11 vs. 10 last time. The circumstances are different.

No matter who they get as coach or if they get guys like Rivaldo or Karembeau, they will continue to have this losing streak in Europe. WE on the other hand have already been to a European final and will do so again.

Sorry but this was too funny to let go.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: In order to get to a CL final again with out hounda backing this time,you need to win the champioship my friend and that you guys have been able to do it only once the last 12 years :LOL: :LOL: You dont like Rivaldo,not even when he was killing politely your team 2 out of the 3 years he was with us... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Pao is building a new stronger team but you guys are loooong way of any real europe or domestic greatness.By the way so are we building something new so at least let us fail before you are ready to have our funeral this year.

The defense is weak as a motherF***er. Bravo is overrated, Zewlakow is decent, Cezar is decent, and Pantos sucks.

If we don't play a mistake-free game(which we always do), we cannot win. Our defense is just too weak for the caliber of players we will be facing. I don't care about 11 vs. 10 last time. The circumstances are different.

I agree that the circumstances are different than the first game and we have 3 key players missing for this one but hopefully we will be able to keep Real away from our defence longer that we did in Bernabeou and with the right double teams and zone and really minimum mistakes we can get something positive in here.Real has great players but they are not a great team yet and they come from a defeat at home from Sevilla.They still believe that we are easy so it is up to us to make them feel the greek presure and hopefully treat them to a defeat with their gyros to go. :D :gr:

I agree that the circumstances are different than the first game and we have 3 key players missing for this one but hopefully we will be able to keep Real away from our defence longer that we did in Bernabeou and with the right double teams and zone and really minimum mistakes we can get something positive in here.Real has great players but they are not a great team yet and they come from a defeat at home from Sevilla.They still believe that we are easy so it is up to us to make them feel the greek presure and hopefully treat them to a defeat with their gyros to go. :D :gr:
This game is playable. I think we can nick it and so can they. I don't think we can batter them though whereas they can batter us so we have to be tight at the back and be patient. For me, the biggest losses are Toro and Ledesma. Ledesma is class! Honestly I think he could play for Arsenal or Man Utd. He breaks up the play brilliantly and passes so well. We will miss that ALOT!! Schnyder was non-exostent in the first game and it was all thanks to him. We need Stoltidi and Patsa to have a great permormance. Plenty of running, good distribution and loads of challenges. If they play well we can win because one thing is for sure: WE CAN HURT THEM!!! They are not great defensively and we can expose that, especially from set pieces.

If we want any sort of result I think we going to have to score at least 2 goals.

Also, we cannot start as slow as we did last time. We cant fool around with the ball in our own third, (antzas) real will capatilize as they did last game. IMO this game is gonna come down to Stoltidis. If hes on his game, and breaks up plays and runs alot like dude said, we wont lose. I have a feeling Lualua is gonna bury 2 and well win 2-1 :gr:

See its people liek that saying that spanish and italian clubs will always progress their stronger than us.

its simple boys its 11 v 11 not 11 v god!

anyeone can win any game its the mentality that lets time lose, then ability!

OLYMPIAKOS CAN WIN TOMORROW WE CAN HAVE THOSE GUYS s%$#! THEMSELV IN THE KAIRASKAKI and we can take the thre points and be proud and loud.

its only 90 minutes they can do it, believe it you weak pathetic losers!

i bet the guy who wrote we can do anything after qwe won euro - when he goes to a night cklub shes the hottest girl and belives he cant get her! its the same mentality.

We have had talent for years and always will, we have taken over the world only a hand full of culturs have and we were one of them. so YES WE CAN BEAT THESE POOFS TOMORROW!

UNITED WE CAN WIN!

OLYMPIAKSO 4-2 revenge is sweat and with no red and no penalty!

APY THE REFS IN EUROEP KOKALLI then your a manga

Hey guys we may have lost all that was left from our defense, but out attack is still healthy we can come from both sides and score. we have lost ledesma toro and antzas but we still have kovacevic lua lua galletti and djole. we have players that are having fun playing in the cl and look forward to play for thrillos. we can do it, all we need to do is believe in them and the fans in the stadium. The fans will be extremely loud and that will make real uncomfortable. Real has never won in the karaiskaki and we can try to keep it that way. A tie would not be bad either but a win would be amazing.

GOOOD LUCK GUYS TOMMOROW!!!

Archived