Olympiakos-Real Madrid

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Real Madrid win

So let me get this straight... the players missing from this game are: Domi, Torosidis, & Antzas for sure. While Kova & Ledesma are doubtful? Sorry but I blame Lemonis for this. Playing players that feel over worked is stupid!!! We going to get battered!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Ledesma and Kovasevic are fit to play since they both went out from saturdays game because of small injuries.Defence is going to be hurting since we are really going to miss Antzas body and especially his head.I was trying to post my possible 11 but i have not figured that out yet.

i hope kova is fine to be a sub. Someone said eariler that kova is best used as a sub, and I think that would be perfect if he played 20-30 mins to finish of the game. As for Ledesma, we really need him for a full 90 minutes. ;)

With Ledesma having more medical exams tomorow and propably not being able to plau against Real Madrid Lemonis is preparing a 4-5-1 formation with the following players:

------------------------------------Nikopolidis-----------------------------------------------

-------Pantos-----------Zevlakow---------Cezar--------------Bravo----------------------

-Galletti----------Patsatzoglou------Djole---------Stoltidis--------------Lua Lua---------

-----------------------------------Kovasevic-------------------------------------------------

The last 2 days i was thinking what should be our starting lineup and i was amazed that i had pretty much the same idea with the coach.Another problem also for lemonis is that he only has 17 fit players for this game.I am still confident that even with all our missing players we will get our result. :tup: :gr: 2 more freaking days.

With Ledesma having more medical exams tomorow and propably not being able to plau against Real Madrid Lemonis is preparing a 4-5-1 formation with the following players:

------------------------------------Nikopolidis-----------------------------------------------

-------Pantos-----------Zevlakow---------Cezar--------------Bravo----------------------

-Galletti----------Patsatzoglou------Djole---------Stoltidis--------------Lua Lua---------

-----------------------------------Kovasevic-------------------------------------------------

The last 2 days i was thinking what should be our starting lineup and i was amazed that i had pretty much the same idea with the coach.Another problem also for lemonis is that he only has 17 fit players for this game.I am still confident that even with all our missing players we will get our result. :tup: :gr: 2 more freaking days.

That team is too weak in midfield and Robinho or Robben (if fit) will have a field day with Pantos. They'll score 3 goals from that side alone!!

If I was manager I'd try a 3-5-2/5-3-2 formation:

--------------------------------------Nikopolidis---------------------------------------------

--------------------Zewlakow---------Cesar--------------Bravo---------------------------

Galletti------------Patsa---------------Stoltidis-----------Artsubi-------------------Djole

------------------------------Lua Lua----------------Kovacevic-----------------------------

Of course we haven't practised this so there's no way we'll see that but Pantos will get killed out there!

i completely agree with the 5-3-2 because luas lua is always alone and cant pass the ball to anyone he is usually in front by him self. with kova by his side, we can pressure more. But who listens to us re file....

It's not a formation I'd usually play but with the players we have out it would be stupid to play Pantos at right back.

Does anyone have any info on who is back and who is still out for Real? Cannavaro, Diarra, & Robben were out for the 1st game, while Schnyder missed the Sevilla game. Are they back?

dude.. im a pao fan :P

So what? For me it's still bad news! I support all Greek teams in Europe. In fact, I've been thinking of making a football shirt in stripes like Olympiakos have. But each stripe will be the stripe of a different Superleague team. Each season I'll have the stripes of the teams representing Greece in Europe. So if on the front of the shirt I have Olympiakos, PAO and AEK, then my sponsor will be Voda-cosmo-LG :P So any injuries to any of our teams is bad news to me.

When PAO lose to Copenhagen for example, I'll be devastated! :P

The last 2 days i was thinking what should be our starting lineup and i was amazed that i had pretty much the same idea with the coach.Another problem also for lemonis is that he only has 17 fit players for this game.I am still confident that even with all our missing players we will get our result. :tup:  :gr: 2 more freaking days.

That team is too weak in midfield and Robinho or Robben (if fit) will have a field day with Pantos. They'll score 3 goals from that side alone!!

If I was manager I'd try a 3-5-2/5-3-2 formation:

--------------------------------------Nikopolidis---------------------------------------------

--------------------Zewlakow---------Cesar--------------Bravo---------------------------

Galletti------------Patsa---------------Stoltidis-----------Artsubi-------------------Djole

------------------------------Lua Lua----------------Kovacevic-----------------------------

Of course we haven't practised this so there's no way we'll see that but Pantos will get killed out there!

That looks like a great system if you play a video game but not in reality.Zevlakow and Bravo both luck speed so that would be a total tsonta since they can not outpace anyone.Also Artsumbi needs to fet more playing time before you use him in a game against Real for CL.At this moment and with so many players Lemonis is trying the only "normal" 11 that he has.If Patsatzoglou and Stoltidis play as DMs and Djole as a one man show he can take advantage of the 2 guys at both sides,Galletti and Lua Lua and create problems for the spaniards not that great defence.I also liked VNR comments about Real Madrit players being furious after their game and loss saturday so they will try extra for the game against us.BRING IT :box: :box: :box:

I wonder why that is? Is it because REAL is saying we don't need to bring these guys becasue we can do the damage w/ our 2nd squad? Or is there another issue here??

Check again what they bring here....Does it look like a b squad to you?For all the guys that dont come i am mostly happy for Robben since that guy is a speed demon.THRYLE GERA ME TSAMPOUKA :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived