27 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Real Madrid win

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 more hours before kick off.....and i am really going crazy here.......i dont know but all night i could not sleep because i was thinking about the game and this morning the most weird thing happened to me.I was driving this moring to go to work and i have a cd with Olympiakos songs/Fair play promotions or something that i listen before games to get in a soccer lets go nuts mood.I made it to work and i was walking from the parking lot to my office,it is a long walk and i felt/dream like i was in greece going to karaiskaki,you know walking to go to the stadium,the smell of dog gyros,all the rest of the fans left and right chanting.I dont know,it was weird but i have already make my office game ready,got alcohol,got junk food,kaskol of course and i have already warned my boss and the rest of the people in here not even think about bothering me from 2.45 to 4.45 since i am going to be busy. :D Not even if the building is on fire.Why i told you this story i dont know,i must be really going crazy :blink: ...Good luck to our boys. :tup: :gr:

PS The time for the game is 9.45GR.

Lemonis,called up Papadopoulos 15 years old, s%$#!,iI someone in the defence will get injured,maybe he will be the replacer? I hope that he can handle the pressure, I remeber seeing him in the preseason, and he was good but I dont know if he is good enough for Real and if he really can handle the pressure?

I hope for a win today and I really belive in the team!

PAME GIA NIKI SIMERA!

Lemonis,called up Papadopoulos 15 years old, s%$#!,iI someone in the defence will get injured,maybe he will be the replacer? I hope that he can handle the pressure, I remeber seeing him in the preseason, and he was good but I dont know if he is good enough for Real and if he really can handle the pressure?

I hope for a win today and I really belive in the team!

PAME GIA NIKI SIMERA!

I like that you you are talking about this kid because i actually believe in his ability and his atitude so far.He is 15 years old and came from a small time city and team and he was really good and lucked fear everytime he played in the friendlys but unfortunately he got injured and needed knee surgery.Now that he is back healthy i would love to see him get some minutes,not against Real but still is nice to see young kids even sit in the bench and live this kind of situations.I belive that he is going to have a great future.

6 more hours before kick off.....and i am really going crazy here.......i dont know but all night i could not sleep because i was thinking about the game and this morning the most weird thing happened to me.I was driving this moring to go to work and i have a cd with Olympiakos songs/Fair play promotions or something that i listen before games to get in a soccer lets go nuts mood.I made it to work and i was walking from the parking lot to my office,it is a long walk and i felt/dream like i was in greece going to karaiskaki,you know walking to go to the stadium,the smell of dog gyros,all the rest of the fans left and right chanting.I dont know,it was weird but i have already make my office game ready,got alcohol,got junk food,kaskol of course and i have already warned my boss and the rest of the people in here not even think about bothering me from 2.45 to 4.45 since i am going to be busy. :D Not even if the building is on fire.Why i told you this story i dont know,i must be really going crazy :blink: ...Good luck to our boys. :tup: :gr:

PS The time for the game is 9.45GR.

I love hearing that stories of fans in the build up to games, thanks Crazy. :tup:

Personally I have 2 essays due in in the next week that count towards my final grade and so I shouldn't be doing anything but reading. But I promise you this game is giving me adrenalin. I was reading (both the Phantis boards and my books :P ) til 7am. I went to uni at 9am and have just come home at 4:30pm (3 hours and 15 mins til the game) and needless to say I have the world's biggest migrane. Ideally I'd have a nap til the game, but I'm too excited to sleep.

I always get blinkered by my hope and passion on the day of a game so I can't give a realistic prediction but anybody can beat anybody. We need to show the same passion, bravery and organisation that we did in the first game and we can beat these guys.

I was playing Fifa manager mode with Real Madrid and in my first year the CL group was Olympiakos, Real, Werder, and Rome(still an Italian team). I beat Olympiakos at home 4-0 BUT tied in Greece. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come.

Er... let's not :huh:

The forum now opens for match predictions as we are only 25 minutes from kick off.

It is a playable game as both teams have absences.

Olympiakos must win because if this match is lost Real will rest players in the final 2 games (they qualify today with a win). It is a must win for Olympiakos.

I am expecting a great game (sorry that I can only hear it on sportfm) and hope for a Greek victory.

I have not seen pantos playing for some time so can't predict how he will do. It will be a tough game for him.

I can't predict the result, perhaps after the first half I can say something more. A draw would not be a disaster. I think this is a big opportunity for Oly to qualify from today (with a draw in the other game). It would be really great for greek football if they could win tonight.

Best of Luck :gr:

Cannavaro will be a BIG addition for them Also, Ramos will be playing right back instead of Salgado (whom Djole terrorised last game!). Plus Diarra is in to protect the back line. This will be a much tougher defence then the one we faced last time. The atmosphere will have to be VERY HOT to intimidate them. I'm off to watch the game. See you all at Half Time.

THRYLLE GERA, GERA, KAI GAMA TA MOUNIA!!!!! :gr: :gr:

Archived