Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Will Olympiakos win another away match?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will Olympiakos win another away match?

• Yes
    • No
    • Draw

Olympiakos will be playing there next Champions League match in Spain vs. Real Madrid, by far the strongest team in Group C. After our 3-1 away victory to Werder Bremen, Olympiakos's morals have been boosted plus the fact they are tied for 1st place. Does anybody think they can do it again?

I trust them very much, I think we will get at least a draw, 1-1.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ... it IS Olympiakos, and it IS Real Madrid we're talking about ... But still I'm going to say yes. Albeit because they finally got the monkey of their backs and it will give them a boost. But they're gonna have to fight hard if they want to get a win away against R. Madrid.

Well this poll is being carried out on UEFA.com...

These are the results:

Results:

Which team will win the UEFA Champions League Matchday 3 game between Real Madrid CF and Olympiacos CFP?

Real Madrid CF 6.86%

Olympiacos CFP 93.14%

:LOL: I wonder who's been doing the voting?!?!

its too early for me to predict a result but if we think of this win as greece thought of their win in the euro2004, the we will lose like we lost in albania. Thats just a thought but if we have the same team chemistry like we did against Bremen i see a tie. If Kovacevic comes in as a sub, then i see a win because when he comes in it seems like olympiakos's attack gets very strong.

:gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup:

It is way to early for predictions to this game but lets not kid ourselfes.We will be playing against one of the strongest and most expensive teams in the universe in there house.I would be extremelly happy and lucky to get a draw out of this game since in my book the games we got to play like there is no tommorow are the 2 home games after that, OSFP-Real and OSFP-Werder.

lets get REAL here... You went from never winning to winning vs REAL??? :blink:

nobody said we would win? Wat were saying is that maybee we can eek out a draw... And y not? Olympiakos is more confident than ever. Im hoping Real underestmate Oly, but i doubt it will happen since its a big game cause there both at the top of the group. I think Oly will draw 2-2. Olympiakos have a impressive offence and i bet theyl score 2 agasnt Real. I guarentee that thje Real will score 2 agasnt OLY's defence. So hopfully 2-2, and i dont want to admit wat my brain is telling me, 2-1 Real.

Where can I get tickets guys? Last time I went to the Bernabeau I sent them an email but this time tickets will be in higher demand. Will I have any chance of getting tickets?

I tried to check the Osfp website but the new system with the tickets is not up yet but i believe that if you try with an email you might be able to find something.

I tried to check the Osfp website but the new system with the tickets is not up yet but i believe that if you try with an email you might be able to find something.

Thanks file.

Maybe I'm getting carried away after that win in Bremen but I am confident about this game. Yes they are favourites but I don't fear them.

Is robinho playing? cause i brefly herd he got in trouble for partying and real is mad at him. Did anyone hear about this and hopefully real wont play him

What i heard is that he is not going to play this weekend and Suster was kind of angry about the fact that Robinho was injured to play for Real but became better while playing for his NT.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=82116

Archived