Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Will Olympiakos win another away match?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will Olympiakos win another away match?

• Yes
    • No
    • Draw

I don't want to sound over confident because we are playing REAL in Spain but if this Olympiakos team looks Real in the eyes and plays a smart counter attack game we can get a draw :gr:

Now that Anatolakhs the away curse :P is no longer in the team and with players like Lua Lua , Galleti , Ladesma, Bravo and Kovacevic who don't hold fear of any opposition it gives us hope that this Olympiakos team is capable of anything :tup:

:gr: I forgot our Greeks Paiktarades Torosidhs , Patsazoglou and Atzas :gr:

:nw: Cmon OLYMPIAKOS makes us proud once more :nw:

REAL 2-2 OLYMPIAKOS

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote a while ago that Olympiakos has a more "European feel" to the team with players like Galetti, Bravo and Kovacevic. And now Lua Lua. I hope they play confidently in Madrid and take at least a point off Real.

I dont know why but that is what i have been thinking also the last couple of days.Some of our new players have this mentallity,that it is just a game and we will play for the best result,showcase our skills,without caring about names or history.Galletti is used to play gainst Real,Bravo used to play for them,Ledesma is not afraid of anyone and heck even Kovasevic has played against them like a thousand times and scored.With Lua Lua you have come to expect some kind of comosion in there defence so i feel pretty optomistic about it.

We can get a good result all we have to do is play the same great football we have played so far. i was playing fifa 08 and i got all excited about the game tommorow lol GOOD LUCK GUYS

So your going to judge the outcome of a match because from a video game?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

btw, nobodymentioned that Slavia Prague equallled OSFP`s record for mediocrity in the champions league by losing 7=0 to arsenal todat.. Finally some good road news for osfp this season

Damn,Arsenal scored 7???It was 6 went i left my office.....

Lemonis Feels Olympiakos Could Surprise Madrid

Takis Lemonis, the manager of Olympiakos, is confident that his side could pick up a good result against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on Wednesday.

zoom - galleria The manager feels that Galletti, Kovacevic, and Raul Bravo, who came from Spanish clubs, have transmitted a Spanish style mentality to his team, and now they aren’t afraid to face any top opposition, including Real Madrid.

"We were able to win in Germany in our first match outside of Greece, and that has taken a lot of pressure of us. Some of our players have come from good Spanish teams.

"In Spain it isn’t strange for any team to win at any pitch, and this mentality has been transmitted to our change room," he stated.

Lemonis also commented about the undisputed quality of opponents Real Madrid:

"Real Madrid know how to react very well. We have studied their game, and I think what happens in the centre of the field will be important.

"The key is in the centre of the field, and also the psychological pressure that one team can give to the other."

It's 9:49am here in the UK and I've just got home (at uni). I have the day off today so thought I'd take advantage with one hell of a night and now I'm not sure if this is the lack of sleep and alcohol talking, but I've just had a premonition that I have to share with you all before I have a shower, a wash and go to sleep til just before kick off :P ...

We're going to win 2-1. I've seen it. Forget Nostradamus kai prasina aloga, this is DUDE talking now.

We will take the lead with an early goal. They'll equalise just before half time and we'll be on the back foot til the 85th min when we break away with a quick counter and score the winner!!

OLY-MPIA-KOS!!!

OLY-MPIA-KOS!!!

PLY-MPIA-KOS!!! :gr:

Archived