Phantis Forums

Genome joins Admin team

Lazarus

We are honored to welcome Genome as the latest member of the administrative team for these forums.

Genome has been one of our Supermods since Feb. 08.

So, for all the work he has put in, and all the work he intends to put into these forums, a big thank you from all of us! :tup:

The administrative team now consists of: The2ndMouse, Irlandos, Genome and Lazarus.

Congrats Genome for the new title and the promotion.You have been really a great contributor to these forums and your constant energy and time devotion is second to none.Keep up the good work and the excellent sportcasting. :tup: :tup:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... This young generation is so spoiled! You must learn to appreciate what is given to you! This is what was sent for Irlandos.

Posted Image

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats Genome on the promotion. :) But, sorry if this is a stupid question, what's the difference in Genome's duties now compared to before though, wasn't he already one of the team (mods)? :unsure:

It was about time the club moved from the hand-drawn carriage to the tricycle!!!! Good move all you guys!

Why by the next time another admin joins the cabal, you may get a pony!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats.

Pssssssssssssst, as we talked on the phone, Genome, let's go with plan 2. ;)

Sorry, I know you're kidding, but I have to edit this, because it's kinda disrespectful, and I don't want to see that about my friends....[edited by A]

:P JUST KIDDING. EXCELLENT WORK. WELL DESERVED. Its about time you get the metagrafi to the big team...

You have helped me many times while i was at the office and unable to watch games but with ur live play by play... you helped me celebrate PAO IN Werder and Inter..

KUDOS brother... wear the jersey proudly

Archived