Phantis Forums

Thrasivoulos Fylis - PAO

MadBoy13

first game for the greek cup... we play with a team from second division...

Wednesday, November 8th at 16.00 on ERT sat (local time)!

i just realized Antonsson was injured....

does anybody else have a feeling its a good thing (judging on defense last two games Gkoumas and we saw the OLD Morris they were great and not clumsy like Mikel) of what i saw of him earlier in the year he really wasnt that great, made a lot of dumb mistakes though Im sure hes not that bad....but if Morris and Gkoumas are in old form again like they seem to be than theres no way anybody else should start overthem.

anyways the game

PAO should win this easily, Thrasivoulos are a mess and just got a new coach...... 3-0 or 4-0 PAO

but theres always the possibility they play 11 men in the area making it a frustrating game....

Seric and Victor will be out with cards. (Seric has 4 yellow ones).

I hope to see them taking this game as seriously as the superleague ones. Last year they went to crete to play ergotelis and were embarrassed.

A winning culture is the hardest thing to establish and it starts with playing hard every game.

Let's hope for a good victory with no injuries, since we are getting thin on reserves.

i just realized Antonsson was injured....

does anybody else have a feeling its a good thing (judging on defense last two games Gkoumas and we saw the OLD Morris they were great and not clumsy like Mikel) of what i saw of him earlier in the year he really wasnt that great, made a lot of dumb mistakes though Im sure hes not that bad....but if Morris and Gkoumas are in old form again like they seem to be than theres no way anybody else should start overthem.

anyways the game

PAO should win this easily, Thrasivoulos are a mess and just got a new coach...... 3-0 or 4-0 PAO

but theres always the possibility they play 11 men in the area making it a frustrating game....

I have to say that Morris had startet to piss me off, but I see maybe it was a psychological problem. When he's under pressure or he feels that the team isn't going anywhere he tries to do too much fancy and he blows it. Same with Goumas, though the penalty in the AEK game is 100% his fault... not smart! He should know better.

Yet, soon I believe we have to start reinforcing our defense. Goumas is getting old, Darlas doesn't make me comfortable, so we need 2 players minimum.

As for the cup game, I don't see us losing. The team has a new wind in its sails and I think those who haven't played much will want to prove themselves, especially now that they think the team is in the hunt for 2 titles plus euro play.

I like the new cup format btw

assuming he keeps it up Victor is exactly the player we needed, flair, experience and HEART.....what a performance with Thrinos, the red card meant nothing...he just looked like a leader out there.... he plays like the player we assume Eki to be (sorry guys eki hasnt been anything special since Shoum)

VICTOR SANCHEZ OE OE OE

OE OE OE

OE OE OE

VICTOR SANCHEZ....

we need epithetikous...... we only have 3 strikers..... m@laka Tzigger... tous edose olous... as afine toulaxiston ton Gkantzef, Kritiko and Gkeka

what a nice goal from Morris... i was so surprise when he hit the foul... einai i proti mou fora pou vlepo amyntiko na xtypaei tetoia foul...

we need epithetikous...... we only have 3 strikers..... m@laka Tzigger... tous edose olous... as afine toulaxiston ton Gkantzef, Kritiko and Gkeka

Gkekas was the only fault......Gantsev, Kritikos nowere near ready for this team. If there so great howcome theyre not doing particularly amazing in B ethniki?

I know nothing about the game, but the result is pretty disapointing. We cant beat Thrasivoulos except for a freekick??? Xaidari was able to pound them 3-0 away... Ill assume Thrasivoulos played 11 in the area and I hope we at least made some good chances...

Gansef & Kritikos are playing very well for levadiokos & should be playing here next year...

Difficult to play Gekkas with Pap & Salpi, there would of been problems with that scenario... Torgelle would of been a perfect fit..

todays score wasnt any justice according to reports...

On to the 16

Good win, not impressive but we saved on energy that we'll need on Sunday against a difficult game in Crete. I have to say that I'm not happy with the perfomance because PAO should have more than enough players to do the job against a lesser team like this one. Munoz better chew the players on this one...

Gali is back and seems in good form. But, several other players didn't show why they shouldn't be sitting on the bench.

Gkekas was the only fault......Gantsev, Kritikos nowere near ready for this team. If there so great howcome theyre not doing particularly amazing in B ethniki?

I know nothing about the game, but the result is pretty disapointing. We cant beat Thrasivoulos except for a freekick??? Xaidari was able to pound them 3-0 away... Ill assume Thrasivoulos played 11 in the area and I hope we at least made some good chances...

You think Gekas is going to come back to the Greek league? :LOL: :LOL:

well yea they played 11 in the area but we did have some good chances Mantzios had another amazing miss when he screwed up a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Moris goal was orgasmicly well placed to beat the keeper to the top corner of the goal.

it seems that sometimes our strikers are to hesitant to shoot when they should, its almost as if they are too unselfish

either way a win is a win and i think that makes 5-0-1 for the new coach munoz (hope spelt correctly)

Archived