Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paidia, mporo na rotiso kati???

panta i apofasi tou diaititi den metraei???? sto penalty... o diaititis edeikse aout eno o mauro-poulos penalty.... i apofasi tou diaititi den eprepe na metrisei?

Back to the game.

Did anyone noticed how Sifakis reacted (or did not react) on our first goal? On the second goal he tried at least to block the cross. On the third, he was wandering around the box bumping into his own players. :rolleyes: He used to be a good prospect.

But then again so was Ambaris of Iraklis. Did anyone noticed how he waived at the ball as it went past him today?

It's sad, once Nikopolidis retires there will be no goalkeeper worthy of the National Team (maybe Kostsolis only).

Speaking of goalkeepers, Ebede before the penalty was shot took the ball off the white mark, squatted down and began talking to it (or praying) for a long time. He only let it go after he saw a yellow card. This was a "Filakouris" move :tup:

Comeon... cut off the mod talk ...

If you want provocation I am always here for you! LOL

Dakryse pali oli h Ellada apo to show pou paixtike sto Paggriteio! axaxaxaxaxaxa

Mexri kai adikimenos vgike o PAO ...

Xerete paliotera auton pou apetrepse ton 3-4 stin Grammi tha tou ekovan tin mpalla!

Pali kala pou den einai Ellinas kai einai xenos kai an ton diwxoun tha vrei allou omada o Anthrwpos!

Pantws Alites oi Diaitites! Ton adikisan ton PAO! :LOL:

I am too old fot his s%$#!! xaxaxaxa

i saw the highlights again...and noticed the 3rd goal of OFI has legit claims for offside....linesman not paying attention...

Ebede is screened by a player in offside position whent the ball is shot....if he could actually see the play he probably wouldnt have dove right....

i saw the highlights again...and noticed the 3rd goal of OFI has legit claims for offside....linesman not paying attention...

Ebede is screened by a player in offside position whent the ball is shot....if he could actually see the play he probably wouldnt have dove right....

It 's offside ... It was clear to me from the first time...

The OFH player is in offside position... although he does not touch the ball... he stay in front of Ebbede and disturbs him on his view = Offside

This game proves one more time why the domestic league should be viewed as nothing more than "practice".

The way this game was played by the teams and the refs, justifies any cause for suspicion.

Not surprising at all, especially for anyone that saw how osfp won vs the same team. The "pass" Sifakis gave to gauro was a pure "gem". ;)

With that precedent in mind, in this OFI - PAO game, anything was expected!

The backstage drama however is NOT the reason for PAO's "performance" in the first half.

We all have our opinion on the game and I will spare you one more...

What I got out of this was, that Leontiou should be a starter. Something I, and many other fans, have been wondering about for a while.

Antonson was a "statue", Morris again at fault, both cost PAO goals.

Ivan is the best news this year. Bovio tries. Salpigidis saved us again.

Exciting second half, second guessed by many...

PEACE

Archived