Irlandos

who will go through?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Brazil in regulation time
    • Brazil in ET/penalties
    • France in regulation time
    • France in ET/penalties

I'd like to see France go through since I'm sick of Brazil. Brazil, Brazil, Brazil! Brazil in the last 3 finals! Enough already! Too many teams they face already decide they can't beat them so they don't play to their potential, even if Brazil aren't very good. Australia are a perfect example. Brazil were absolutely nothing special but there was Australia, playing like a bunch of intimidated sissies. France have a very good defence and they have talent up front, so there is a good chance they will advance. It should be a good game and lets hope no one gets red carded!

I'd like to see France go through since I'm sick of Brazil. Brazil, Brazil, Brazil! Brazil in the last 3 finals! Enough already! Too many teams they face already decide they can't beat them so they don't play to their potential, even if Brazil aren't very good. Australia are a perfect example. Brazil were absolutely nothing special but there was Australia, playing like a bunch of intimidated sissies. France have a very good defence and they have talent up front, so there is a good chance they will advance. It should be a good game and lets hope no one gets red carded!

Brazil all the way. Good luck to the Samba Boys.

i dnt know what game u were watching but to me Australia were really giving it to Brazil... they jst couldnt finish which shows how strong brazil are as individuals?

Kewel should have atleast score with an open net and Dida was simply on fire preventing atleast 2 goals which if it happened to b anyone else they would have scored..

anyways back to the topic; France will sneak through i reckon...

Last game, Ghana played very well against Brazil except in the final third of the field (which is where it counts the most). You can't score, you can't win.

But France is not Ghana, they will not be intimidated so easily by the boys of Brazil.

Brazil has to improve, as France has in their past two games, or else they'll find themselves in trouble.

If we see the Brazil we all know, they win. If they continue playing under their potential, France has a good chance to move on to the next round.

Tough game, Brazil 2-1 in OT.

Cafu and Roberto Carlos have been impressive so far despite their age.

If the French want to play across the field, the Brazilians will benefit from all the space created.

i disagree. the way to make the brazilians pay for their fullbacks offensive sorties is wide play.

i hope this is how the french hit brazil.

Without players like Pires and Giuly in the squad the French have no width. I predict a good old fashioned revenge-raping: 3 - 0 Brazil!

A big admirer and having high expectations of Brazil during pre-tournament, I have to say I'm very disappointed with their overall outing in Germany. I have a feeling they totally underestimated the cup as they thought they would grab it easily.. It was a good and deserved spanking for them though I'm pretty annoyed by that "maganda", yeah that is Thierry Henry.. :angry:

Great predictions guys! Did anyone even bother to watch France during this tournament? They've been playing better than Brazil and they outplayed them in this game. I'm not surprised at all; congratulations to France. The Brazilians seem to think they can dance around players and be these wonderful entertainers. Not very intelligent play from them. Its getting old, folks. BRAZIL GO BYE-BYE!

Such a shame! Once more I blame the manager. Robinho should be in the starting line up and so should Adriano. Personally, I would also have taken Rivaldo. The man hit form towards the end of the season and he certainly could have made a difference. Perreira, like Pekerman, killed his side.

I am trully shocked.I really believed that Brazil was going to win this game but France played a lot better and Zidane proved that he is still great even if he is retiring in 9 days. :o

... Did anyone even bother to watch France during this tournament?

Yes, two draws against Korea and Switzerland and nearly making the exit door at group stage once more. A phony freekick to defeat Spain and an offense that, once more, was not up to par with the other French lines. :tdown:

The match against Brazil defies logic! :wacko:

well they were crap and i think its because of the aging players that were never changed...Cafu/Roberto Carlos are done for Brazil....unfair for Cicinho, Robinho who deserved more playing time.. Ronaldo scored but as a lone striker how was that going to work vs France...too slow! Adriano hadnt been in form... next WC should be interesting, since it will be completly the newer Brazil generation..

and Ronaldinho......what a disapointment...

i think Brazil should have considered Alex of Fenerbahce or Mancini of Roma over Ricardinho....way better players..and Brazil looked like they could use their energy...

i think Brazil should have considered Alex of Fenerbahce or Mancini of Roma over Ricardinho....way better players..

just one word even if I don't like Gauros and the theatrics of him..

:nw: :nw: :nw: RIVALDO !!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived