Irlandos

who will go through?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Spain in regulation time
    • Spain in ET/penalties
    • France in regulation time
    • France in ET/penalties

this game reminded me of the Last 16 game between France and Italy in Mexico 86... A great team that is way beyond its peak (that was Italy) and a tough-to-beat young squad (France) met and it was 2-0 in the end...

France has creativity problems and Ribery must play... Torres and Villa... 2-0 :)

3-1.....

i dont mean to complain....i cant stop my hate for Henry...that fake "being elbowed in the face" was simply pathetic.....hes a simple peice of trash.

Rivaldo did similar last WC---but Rivaldo at least had some reason...the player obnoxiously kicked the ball right at him...Henry just got beat on a 50/50 ball and pretends to be smacked in the face.....and that lead to a goal.....

I dont blame the referee, he obviously couldnt see because there backs were turned to him...but i hope brazil gets revenge and throws Henry away to make statements about referees again or fans or 'racism' or anything but his own performance like usual....

but at least Ribery showed he was class......i cant beleive Galatasaray let him go...hes gonna be a top player...

3-1.....

i dont mean to complain....i cant stop my hate for Henry...that fake "being elbowed in the face" was simply pathetic.....hes a simple peice of trash.

Rivaldo did similar last WC---but Rivaldo at least had some reason...the player obnoxiously kicked the ball right at him...Henry just got beat on a 50/50 ball and pretends to be smacked in the face.....and that lead to a goal.....

I dont blame the referee, he obviously couldnt see because there backs were turned to him...but i hope brazil gets revenge and throws Henry away to make statements about referees again or fans or 'racism' or anything but his own performance like usual.

I agree 100% with you.From that little show came the second goal and the yellow card for the spanish side when it should be the other way around.In my mind this game was totaly changed by that decision and FIFA needs to do something about it. :tdown:

Archived