Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos- PAOK

Evergreen

no no...olisadebe is not ready yet....he is apparently doing well and making prgress but he wont be back till after the winter break...im pretty sure the same goes for kyriakos...as for fyssas, he will not wear another pao jersey this season unless its around his home...shoum refuses to play him which is the stupidest thing i have ever heard...fyssas is a hard worker and has alot of heart and i like him very much but shoum is a m#$%! and will stay that way....as for the game vs Paok....i see us winning, but narrowly...mb 1-0 or 2-1....scorers being michalakis, pap or basinas off of a penalty...as for paok....salpiggidis is their biggest threat and a very very good player...we will need to mark him hard or he may punish us...

OK, another must win game (as if we could affort not to see any game as such..)

Anyway, it's a derby and PAOK may be stronger than in the past as it has shown good games away from Touba.

I hope our players manage to come ontop, but I have NO confidence in Shoum. He is NO tactician; can't even see who's doing what on the pitch. Therefore, he cannot make any adjustments.... It's a shame we've got this idiot as a coach.

is just coincidence that all our best players are getting injured (pap, manoli, kyriagko) and zutautas isnt....or is god just mocking us and leaving him unscathed and in the starting 11 just bc we have a jew in charge!

however...on a serious note, that although we love to hate shoum and some of our starting 11 and the committee, we are doin well in the league...imagine he does the unthinkable and wins the league...something markarian couldnt do! AMAN! Theos voithos!

is just coincidence that all our best players are getting injured (pap, manoli, kyriagko) and zutautas isnt....or is god just mocking us and leaving him unscathed and in the starting 11 just bc we have a jew in charge!

You got it absolutely right. While thousands of PAO fans were praying for a loss

(speaking of being seriously conflicted) to the son and Anastasiades was joining them with his vast resources in the Orthodox church, Schoum must have been praying to the father, who trumped the son!

Maybe the PAO fans should stop pelting the world with absurd demands and convert! Or, maybe, they should come to terms with the fact that Schoum is a decent coach that understands soccer better than the fans and should be praised when the team plays well.

Yeah well the team hasn't been playing well and Scum is a living, breathing turd of a coach. Adonis Markarian was one of the best coaches we had in recent years and the reason we didn't win the league was because he didn't start at the BEGINNING of the season! First season he arrived in the middle, second time it was October.

I watched the game between PAO and PAOK and I truly feel that this is the first time scince last year that I have seen PAO play this good. And to all PAO fans you should be happy that they WoN, and not downplay the victory becuase you want your team to lose so the coach can leave. A true fan allways supports their team, im sick of all these PAO fans downplaying the club cuase of a shitty coach, especially after they beat PAOK 3-0

So just enjoy the win and hope for better things to come, as I am doing, after all we are not presidents or major sharholders, and as a result have no choice in what the organization does.

GOOD WORK PAO KEEP UP THE GOOD RESULTS COMMIN!!!

good performance- in this i saw

zoutaoutas is the worst player on Panathinaikos

Konstantinou - is doing very good. He is a key player again, he is faster, stronger, and a great distributor. He is also doing great and holding up the ball and receiving long passes. He might have not scored too many times but hes doing great this year- he did all the work for the 1st PAO goal

Munch- is surprisingly decent

Moris- played a great game

Michaelsen- Epalle should never play again- Michaelsen was all over the place on offense and defense, looked very dangerous from a number of good shots and got a goal he deserved

now all we need to do is to play like this away from home and in europe...

however...on a serious note, that although we love to hate shoum and some of our starting 11 and the committee, we are doin well in the league...imagine he does the unthinkable and wins the league...something markarian couldnt do! AMAN! Theos voithos!

The reason why Markarian didn't win the league was because he took over the team with a deficit of 12 points the 1st year. and 10 points the 2nd year. Otherwise he would have won both. Hw finished - 3 and on equal points respectively.

Archived