Phantis Forums

KONSTANTINOU

bides

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're all happy.. now get on your knees & blow him... if osfpp signs 1 more decent striker for next season he'll be getting splinters sitting the bench next year...

1 more thing the 2 reasons osfpp signed your lover...

1.. to spite PAO

2.. to help in the CL which we know what he did there...

GO BLOW HIM BIDES

we're all happy.. now get on your knees & blow him... if osfpp signs 1 more decent striker for next season he'll be getting splinters sitting the bench next year...

1 more thing the 2 reasons osfpp signed your lover...

1.. to spite PAO

2.. to help in the CL which we know what he did there...

GO BLOW HIM BIDES

Listen we will keep Kwstadinou for 2 more years and you guys can keep Gekkas the "TSOPANI" until 2020 :LOL: :LOL:

Bides every time Kwstandinou scores for Olympiakos im going to dance to "ta selinia mona kai dipla oxoooooooo" :LOL: :LOL:

Konstandinou missed most of C.L. this past season

but all his goals when he has scored has been clutch

Maztios and Gekas can't combine Konstandinou total body of work

there is no comparison...they are al very different style playrs...michali is good at holding the ball up, allowing the midfield to push forward, he also is extremely good in the air but finishing is not his best attribute..he scores nice goals, but gkekas and manztios are better goalscorers, they have much more speed then michali and are more out and out strikers. they, especially manztios has much better feet then michali...both players control is better then him, they have more of an ability to run at defenses then konstantinou...but michali as the advantage of his size o be able to posses the ball...so when you look att strikers, dont just look at their goals and try to compare...they are all very differnt players, so there is little legitimacy is attempting to compare them...

there is no comparison...they are al very different style playrs...michali is good at holding the ball up, allowing the midfield to push forward, he also is extremely good in the air but finishing is not his best attribute..he scores nice goals, but gkekas and manztios are better goalscorers, they have much more speed then michali and are more out and out strikers. they, especially manztios has much better feet then michali...both players control is better then him, they have more of an ability to run at defenses then konstantinou...but michali as the advantage of his size o be able to posses the ball...so when you look att strikers, dont just look at their goals and try to compare...they are all very differnt players, so there is little legitimacy is attempting to compare them...
u can't compare them 2 to Konstandinou

at least not yet

they aren't proven finishers

maybe more speed i will give u that but the end result is a goal and guess wut Konstandinou puts it more behind the net

thats why we got him plain and simple

boht Gekas and Mantzios like efficiency when it comes to scoring

Konstandinou isn't great at it but he is good thats for sure

no argument here

Konstaninou...has efficiency??? have u ben watching the last 3 years?? he had it t iraklis..but since then he was very effiecnt goal scorer only one year...i like michali because he is a striker that provides more as a striker hen goals...this is why i had supported him, because many times he was the man behind the scenes..but face it, he is not an out and out striker...he doesnt have the speed, quickness and technique needed...these facts are obvious. ...gkekas and manztios are both younger then michali and hav been playing for top clubs for less years...but in one year at a top club manztios has around the same goals as michali and gkekas in one and a half years is on track to claiming greeces top scorer two years in a row if he keeps up his goal streak...look at the stats

...its obvious michali is not a natural goal scrorer...he does offer something in attack that both gkekas and manztios dont, but they offer something he doesnt as well...

Konstaninou...has efficiency??? have u ben watching the last 3 years?? he had it t iraklis..but since then he was very effiecnt goal scorer only one year...i like michali because he is a striker that provides more as a striker hen goals...this is why i had supported him, because many times he was the man behind the scenes..but face it, he is not an out and out striker...he doesnt have the speed, quickness and technique needed...these facts are obvious. ...gkekas and manztios are both younger then michali and hav been playing for top clubs for less years...but in one year at a top club manztios has around the same goals as michali and gkekas in one and a half years is on track to claiming greeces top scorer two years in a row if he keeps up his goal streak...look at the stats

...its obvious michali is not a natural goal scrorer...he does offer something in attack that both gkekas and manztios dont, but they offer something he doesnt as well...

thats why i said that Konstandinou is good at wut he does not great

meaning his efficiency is solid when he has a chance to score

Konstandinou also missed 2 months into the season that's why Gekas and Manzios have more goals then him

Gekas became scoing leader last year cause he spent a good part of his time with Ionikos or Kallithea (forgot wut team he was on)

but at the moment u can't compare them 2 to Konstandinou as of yet

I'm not a big fan of Mihali either as a player. Being Cypriot I've seen him spurn a numerous chances that have cost us games. If he was more prolific I could honestly say that Cyprus would have pushed for qualification on at least 2 occassions! BUT... if he was eligible to play for Greece, he would be in the team. He is a more accomplished striker than Gekas and Mantzios and was better as a youngster too!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

De mporw na katalabw giati asxoleiste me paikti twn gay.... <_<

grace ksetharepses entelos vlepo.oraio to signature mono mi se petixo giati na doume pios tha trexei tote :P :P :P :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i totaly agree here... the three players are totaly different.... kamia sxesi o enas me ton allon...

grace ksetharepses entelos vlepo.oraio to signature mono mi se petixo giati na doume pios tha trexei tote :P :P :P :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Egw pantws de tha trexw... :rolleyes:

Re,exei poly gelio ayto to sinthima,m'arese kai gi'ayto to ebala :D

Ennoeitai bebaia pws katadikazoume ola ta epeisodia bias kai hooliganismou... :hypocrite:

Back to the topic now... :)

whats really funny its the same gavri that made fun of him that are defending him :LOL:

in the last 3 years Gkekas has more goals than Kota.

This year Kota has the same amount of goals as does Mantzios in about 200 min more of playing time. :whistle: :whistle:

if you let the numbers rule the arguement Kota is on the losing side of this one. :o

bar7 if you want to scale it down to terms of which player yields more per euro Konstantinou is probably one of the lowest in the league...not a very economic player to have around...

1.500.000 a year for him to not score during the majority of his time (he had a good run last season, and a good CL run, but come on. He wont be remembered for anything other than those few games, and he was definilty the biggest waste of money the club has ever spent.

his best quality is that he does make others around him better.. but youre right if we put a dollar figure on his goal performance he's a waste of money.. he misses more chances than anyone in this league

his best quality is that he does make others around him better.. but youre right if we put a dollar figure on his goal performance he's a waste of money.. he misses more chances than anyone in this league

remember one thing though we got him on a free transfer

u guys actually spent money to get him and well we all know the end result

solid career at Pao but moved on to a better place = OLYMPIAKOS#1

I heard that they paid 8 million dollars for him and they laugh at us ?

:D

I heard that they paid 8 million dollars for him and they laugh at us ?

:D

we dont laugh mangka...we are having a conversation here..with some facts and some opinions and no bitching and stupid comments...yeah we paid money for him but if you dont rememeber, before we signed him from iraklis, olympiakos were offering lots of money for his services as well..you got him on a free transfer, but you still pay him alot of money and his output just is not what it shoud be....this is undisputable...and you can tell me, well he has been injured half the season...well, he still has more playing time then a player such as manztios(im not comparing pao and oly, its jus a good example), mantzios is getting paid significantly less, is signiicantly younger and has the same amount of goals as michali...there are many other examples i could use, but to say michali is what he is worth is untrue, he was useful for pao and is for oly, but for the money both clubs gave him, he is not worth it nd thats dissapointing because he is a good player but did nt develop into the player we had all hoped he would...

not a very economic player to have around...

funny u say that... i remember him being transfered for about 6 billion to guys.... and as u say big waste of money but cmon if u consider the side of a free transfer he is worth it...

bar7 if you want to scale it down to terms of which player yields more per euro Konstantinou is probably one of the lowest in the league...not a very economic player to have around...

1.500.000 a year for him to not score during the majority of his time (he had a good run last season, and a good CL run, but come on. He wont be remembered for anything other than those few games, and he was definilty the biggest waste of money the club has ever spent.

KONSTANTINOU THREE GOALS IN THREE DERBY MADE HIS SIGNING TO OLYMPAIAKOS WELL WORTH IT.. READ THE ARTICLE I POSTED TELL ME WHAT I SAYS. READ THE ARTICLE AND FORGET ABOUT GKEKAS HE IS SECOND CLASS TO KONSTANTINOU AND WAS RIDING THE PINES WHEN KONSTANTINOU PLAYED...

1.5 million a year for 3 derby goals one of them should hardly count as a goal vs pao.....i mean seriously that was just lame to hail him for that goal.. PAO set that up and he managed to catch it before it was already rollingin and put it away then celebrate like a karagkiozi

hes not worth that kind of money look at the stats for yourself.

this would mean more if his paycheck was free,but you're still paying 1.2 mil for this guy, & you think that's money well spent???

again you gavri compare PAO's transfer to what you got. we're still talking about wasted money on the same player. What part of that don't you understand???

Archived