Phantis Forums

KONSTANTINOU

bides

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michalis Konstantinou (born February 19, 1978 in Paralimni, Cyprus) is a football striker who currently plays for Olympiacos in the Greek Championship. He has also played for the Cyprus national football team, being its all-time leading scorer with 19 goals in 46 appearances.

He is cheered on by his wife Bidis who wants to have his babies. Konstantinou and Bidis have many supporters in the gay community like Cypriot gay icon George Michael and Elton John.

An absolute hero at his former club Iraklis FC, Michalis Konstantinou is a powerful Cypriot striker who reportedly turned down offers from a number of leading clubs to sign for his boyhood team, Panathinaikos FC. However, he subsequently joined their city rivals Olympiacos in 2005.

:nw: :nw: :nw:

Posted Image

You GUYS TALK ABOUT ME AND RACIST COMMENTS WHY DONT WORRY ABOUT CYPRUS AND MIND UR BUSINESS CAUSE U ALWAYS FOLLOW ME AROUND IN THESE POSTS DO U HAVE AN INFATUATION WITH ME OR SOMEthing!!!

bravo re your being comgratulated by two BLOATS that think Greek Cypriots are Turks..Im sure your family is proud of you MITSI!!

Re file, astievo. We're both Greek, both love Cyprus, and Konstantinou. If others have distorted, and out right disgraceful views, on Cyprus na g*****oun. Regarding Mihali let's just agree to disagree on his recent performances. Hopefully by next season he'll find his fitness and lead Cyprus to the Euro Champs and Olympiakos to the CL. :tup:

Olive branch? :gr:

Regarding Mihali let's just agree to disagree on his recent performances. Hopefully by next season he'll find his fitness and lead Cyprus to the Euro Champs and Olympiakos to the CL. :tup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

when my pappou's gaidaro can fly these things might happen!!!!

Regarding Mihali let's just agree to disagree on his recent performances. Hopefully by next season he'll find his fitness and lead Cyprus to the Euro Champs and Olympiakos to the CL.  :tup:

when my pappou's gaidaro can fly these things might happen!!!!

Yes but we can dream. Cyrpus have a very good young side and within a few years they might qualify. As for Olympiakos, we have problems in our defence, but with Sollied we are going the right way. With a bit of luck we can make it to the knockout stages next year (if Rangers and Ajax can do it any one can.) And from then on, anyone can beat anyone! Point is we're going in the right direction. Whereas PAO had a decent team, got rid of their best players and won't even be in the CL for another 4-5 years!!! :LOL:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Brilliant goal by KONSTANTINOU HE KILLED THE BALL!!!

i heard about it through various reports

i'll see the highlights eventually of the game

Konstandinou critics are pretty quiet

there probably trying to dig for more dirt against him

Pao fans have nuttin better to do but waste there time more on our club then there own lol

• 7 months later...

When i wrote somewhere that it is time for him to wake up. I really did not mean that

Can you imagine him doing it against Roma or PAO

If he do this , we must not worry anymore when will Ribo return from the injury or what will Castillo do

I really hope there are some goals left in his mochila

When i wrote somewhere that it is time for him to wake up. I really did not mean that

Can you imagine him doing it against Roma or PAO

If he do this , we must not worry anymore when will Ribo return from the injury or what will Castillo do

I really hope there are some goals left in his mochila

Wrong!

he scored 2!

and 2 for charalambidis and 1 for garpozis

Well. I relied on livescore, they attached all the goals for him

I should has known better

Anyway If he score 2 against Roma, i will be happy for him

Now I looked again, they corrected themselves , but still attach to him 3, penalty including

Well. I relied on livescore, they attached all the goals for him

I should has known better

Anyway If he score 2 against Roma, i will be happy for him

Now I looked again, they corrected themselves , but still attach to him 3, penalty including

next time use xscores.com!

the best out there ;)

Even though he's Cypriot, I want him to play for GREECE. :D

you wish bozo....

why dont you have a greek gavro to clean up your own mess... or perhaps one of your brothers..; the serbs... ha aha ha

ps. dont forget kostadinou was kissing the trifili on his chest... he is a tsatsos of vardinogianni...

ok, ill be nice to you... maybe you could win a penalty with okka balarina... but thats only on the greek championship...

FREE CYPRUS.... JIHAD to gay-vros...

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Does it take you long to create your masterpieces of stupidity or it comes natural to you????

Konstantinou is a big and strong forward that makes defenders guard him 2 at the time and that creates space for others to score goals.Also he has a good head and with his side wins the ball when it is up in the air and score goals.I wish he could play with Giovvani (when he first got in Greece)since they could create havoc in every defence since they have different styles.That combo would have been lethal.

In my opinion Konstantinou is very overated, if not the most overated player in the Greek League. He always hand balls and Delibasic would rip him any day.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And the AEK management agree with you, hence your league position!!!

you wish bozo....

why dont you have a greek gavro to clean up your own mess... or perhaps one of your brothers..; the serbs... ha aha ha

ps. dont forget konstatinou was kissing the trifili on his chest... he is a tsatsos of vardinogianni...

ok, ill be nice to you... maybe you could win a penalty with okka balarina... but thats only on the greek championship...

FREE CYPRUS.... JIHAD to gay-vros...

It's been a long time since you post here. I'll tell you this, why do you think Konstantinou left Panathinilagos? :LOL:

Because Vardinogiannis wanted to get rid of his a**! So you imply that Olympiakos is a "dirty" team, but PAO is "clean"??? :LOL: Grow up man, drink some Greek coffee to wake up your complexed brain, better yet drink some Turkish coffee. :P :LOL: :P

FREE GREECE... ALLAH to Gay13!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived