Phantis Forums

Player you want

thrylos

First off this is wishfull thinking on my part and I know it is a longshot

Ronaldo stated recently that he has never felt welcomed at Real Madrid by the fans and management. He stated that he might consider leaving. Seeing as the Champions League Final next year is in Greece, and that mostly everyone agrees that they would like to see Rivaldo come back for another year, I thought it would be nice to reunite these two world class player (eventhough they are nearing the end of their careers) and let Olympiakos try and make it to the final.

Ronaldo would be that deadly striker that other teams would fear and he has a history of producing (he leads Real this year).

I know the most pressing need is defence, but this would be a great acquasition.

Thoughts?

Who would you like to see Olympiakos make an effort to try and acquire and the reasons why?

First off this is wishfull thinking on my part and I know it is a longshot

Ronaldo stated recently that he has never felt welcomed at Real Madrid by the fans and management. He stated that he might consider leaving. Seeing as the Champions League Final next year is in Greece, and that mostly everyone agrees that they would like to see Rivaldo come back for another year, I thought it would be nice to reunite these two world class player (eventhough they are nearing the end of their careers) and let Olympiakos try and make it to the final.

Ronaldo would be that deadly striker that other teams would fear and he has a history of producing (he leads Real this year).

I know the most pressing need is defence, but this would be a great acquasition.

Thoughts?

Who would you like to see Olympiakos make an effort to try and acquire and the reasons why?

listen all of us at Olympiakos are in heaven right now

but lets be realistic

for starters we would need to get him free like we did with Rivaldo

and i doubt that he would come to Olympiakos

not now anywayz lol

i think if i am correct he still 28

i could see him going bak to Italia

plus he is injury prone

he has a lot of nagging injuries which force him to miss quite a few games

i mean if we are to get him it might cost the club getting 3 other players cause of the wage demand he possess off course he makes that up with the shirts he will sell but the club ain't getting him

when Ribbo came to Olympiakos he was hungry

he hadn't play soccer for the better part of 2 years

and he was trying and still trying to get onto the Brazlian NT

Ronaldo to me doesn't have that hunger and he would be designated to the mercernary side of things

I think Ronaldino was quoted that his dream was to play in Greece for osfpp

maybe when he's 50... :blink:

GET REAL BUDDY

will probably get Rolandinho just like we did with Rivaldo

how has the move turn out by the way with Rivaldo ???

they will have all one thing in common haunting Pao

when Ribbo came to Olympiakos he was hungry

he hadn't play soccer for the better part of 2 years

and he was trying and still trying to get onto the Brazlian NT

Ronaldo to me doesn't have that hunger and he would be designated to the mercernary side of things

Oh come on! This is Ronaldo we are talking about! He doesn't need to be that hungry! A Ronaldo who's just eaten 12 meals would be an amazing signing! He also said that he wants to leave because he isn't loved at Madrid, he'd be adored here!

AHHHHH...... Rivaldo and Ronaldo! Tha hiso mono pou to skeftome!

:1eye:

if anybody saw the Real Madrid game yesterday

Ronaldo looked really bad

no good touch on the ball

really looks like he got old and fast and he is 28

he has alot of injuries and i think its catching up

anywayz before we look for star offensive players which we need

we have a bigger priorty the defensive line

its a disgrace and we need to tighten it up

Everybody here talks about Ronaldo, how about some European players?

Patrick Kluviert (from Valencia)

Jan Vennegoor (from PSV)

Simao (from Benfica)

Darko Kovacevic (from Real Sociedad)

That German player from Colonge? Polodeniki?

Simao? you really think that guy would waste his career in pireaus?

this guy is benficas biggest star - why on earth would you leave Benfica for OSFP? Hes wanted by wayyyy better and bigger clubs if hewas leaving anyways.

i'll keep it realistc:

antzas

kyrgiakos

lagos

ronaldinho (there has to be another player in brazil who is called like that! ;))

and another striker, couldn't name one right now. but who knows, maybe ibrahim toure turns out to be a big talent too....

Simao? you really think that guy would waste his career in pireaus?

this guy is benficas biggest star - why on earth would you leave Benfica for OSFP? Hes wanted by wayyyy better and bigger clubs if hewas leaving anyways.

Ok, Simao would never go to Olympiakos because Man Utd, Liverpool, etc want him! But Benfica aren't a big side! The Portuguese league is no better than the Greek league. Compare Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Boavista to Olympiakos, PAO, AEK, and PAOK, and there really isn't a big difference.

Realistic prospects could be:

Quaresma (Porto)

wish list:

1. antzas

2. papadopoulos (avraam)

3. kyriakos

4. torosides

5. simunic

6. balaban

7. toure jr.

8. dragutinovic

if quaresma is really only 2mill. then i'd get him tomorow morning. hes the most amazing player. i would drool if he was on our right flank.

can anybody give a quick bio for each player that is on this creative wish list

including quarsema

i just hope we at least get half these players and not be the usual rumor cycle

i'll keep it realistc:

antzas

kyrgiakos

lagos

ronaldinho (there has to be another player in brazil who is called like that! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: the Ronaldino thing is pretty good...

thyra 7 has spoken about Kyriakos.. They have MAJOR pull on your team..I'd be shocked if Kyriakos were to sign for you guys

i'll keep it realistc:

antzas

kyrgiakos

lagos

ronaldinho (there has to be another player in brazil who is called like that! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: the Ronaldino thing is pretty good...

thyra 7 has spoken about Kyriakos.. They have MAJOR pull on your team..I'd be shocked if Kyriakos were to sign for you guys

youre right, but sollied said he likes him and nikopolides said he's a good player. and they both made these statements publicly. so i think theres a chance. especially if sollied, who has won the fans over, keeps making statements. thats why he said theres a difference between getting a player from rangers and getting a player from pao. with that statement he wanted to put down pao and say that were getting a player that played on a bigger team than pao. not that i think rangers are a bigger team than pao or anything, but the fans would accept him coming easier this way

wish list:

1. antzas

2. papadopoulos (avraam)

3. kyriakos

4. torosides

5. simunic

6. balaban

7. toure jr.

8. dragutinovic

if quaresma is really only 2mill. then i'd get him tomorow morning. hes the most amazing player. i would drool if he was on our right flank.

including quarsema

i can try to give a bio on each without actual certified facts

1. antzas 28 - 29 years old, recently called back onto the national team, impressed sollied during the last 3 meetings of oly's with xanthi, 2 for the cup and 1 in the league

2. papadopoulos (avraam) about 20-22 years old, central defender that was offered to us by aris coach who used to play on oly. he sayd that papadopoulos is a huge talent and can become an amazing defender. this is the same man that offered us katsourannis and we didnt pick him up. he know what hes talking about.

3. kyriakos we all know kyriakos

4. torosides 20-22 year old LB that plays on xanthi and on the greek national u-21 team

5. simunic 27-28 year old CB that also plays in the defensive midfield for hertha berlin as well as the serbian national team. a big favorite of sollied's

6. balaban 27 year old croatian international, currently at brugge. a few years back he was west ham's record signing when they payed more for him than any other player in their history. he failed to make an impression and was let go. he is a very skilled player and when hes on, he looks like he might be the best player that ever lived, but a lot of times he isn't on.

7. toure jr. 19 years old, ivory coact u-21 international that is on trial with our team and according to the latest reports he has impressed sollied and his teammates. he is tall like his brother and in tryouts sollied has used him as a clear cut central forward (#9) as well as on the right flank w/ konstantinou in the middle of the offence. (where babangida and okkas usually play)

8. dragutinovic CB that can also play RB , plays on serbias national team side and is a favorite of sollied's during the summer that past. oly didnt want to pay 1.5 mill. for him and then he was bought by seville for 2mill. a week later. there are rumours that he is unhappy at seville and has asked to be released by the club. he also really wanted to come to oly and play for sollied.

hope this helps :la:

wish list:

1. antzas

2. papadopoulos (avraam)

3. kyriakos

4. torosides

5. simunic

6. balaban

7. toure jr.

8. dragutinovic

including quarsema

i can try to give a bio on each without actual certified facts

1. antzas 28 - 29 years old, recently called back onto the national team, impressed sollied during the last 3 meetings of oly's with xanthi, 2 for the cup and 1 in the league

2. papadopoulos (avraam) about 20-22 years old, central defender that was offered to us by aris coach who used to play on oly. he sayd that papadopoulos is a huge talent and can become an amazing defender. this is the same man that offered us katsourannis and we didnt pick him up. he know what hes talking about.

3. kyriakos we all know kyriakos

4. torosides 20-22 year old LB that plays on xanthi and on the greek national u-21 team

5. simunic 27-28 year old CB that also plays in the defensive midfield for hertha berlin as well as the serbian national team. a big favorite of sollied's

6. balaban 27 year old croatian international, currently at brugge. a few years back he was west ham's record signing when they payed more for him than any other player in their history. he failed to make an impression and was let go. he is a very skilled player and when hes on, he looks like he might be the best player that ever lived, but a lot of times he isn't on.

7. toure jr. 19 years old, ivory coact u-21 international that is on trial with our team and according to the latest reports he has impressed sollied and his teammates. he is tall like his brother and in tryouts sollied has used him as a clear cut central forward (#9) as well as on the right flank w/ konstantinou in the middle of the offence. (where babangida and okkas usually play)

8. dragutinovic CB that can also play RB , plays on serbias national team side and is a favorite of sollied's during the summer that past. oly didnt want to pay 1.5 mill. for him and then he was bought by seville for 2mill. a week later. there are rumours that he is unhappy at seville and has asked to be released by the club. he also really wanted to come to oly and play for sollied.

hope this helps :la:

good job with all the info

lets now hope we at least get half these players were mentioning here

its a good summer transfer season if we can make all these moves

we got the resources to do so

Archived