Phantis Forums

Player you want

thrylos

Bring anyone to our club but NOT Kyriakos :tdown:

My reason is NOT because he played for Bazelo and hit Giovanni but because the guy cannot play soccer :whistle: All he does is intimidate players with his big build and give away stupid free kicks and Rangers found out a couple of weeks ago give away penalties in the last plays of the game :LOL: :LOL:

Kokkalh please don't bring this ARKOUDA to our club :o

Dig deep in your pocket and bring a quality centre back to partner Atzas :tup:

Someone in the quality of Sourer but in his late 20's :1eye:

Try to channel the wet dreams to the defence

So maybe we will not get a goal in our net in the lat minutes of CL games

WE do not need Ronaldo, we do need Nesta, if you just want to go nuts

But seriously, we need full backs and also laterals (the ones that run in the wings)

Edu Dracena may be available, if he leaves my Cruzeiro i will be happy to see him here, but Real and barsa and some French teams want him also. he is young and worthwhile acquiring now before he get too expensive

We will have a place for a stranger because Rivaldo is already communitarian

Edu Dracena can get Italian passport, his brother did

We can hire Giovanni as scout in Brazil, or ask Rivaldo

Young good players an be found ´but please forget about strikers, without good defense we can not achieve anything, remember Rosenburg away game, Rivaldows goal would have brorught us to UEFAS and with the better team that we have now we could have done something there, but we suffered a goal and everything collapsed

So, please dream about defenders, even if they are not so attractive (except for Nesta which is perfect in every aspect and even have Greek ancestors)

I don't have it, but my friends from the yahoo group dedicated to him say that , and i trust them, and he looks it also, IMHO

But that is not important of course

He is the best defender and not a beast that goes to break legs, a perfect player, of course he will not leave Milan to come to Oly' but you asked for fantasy

ANYway, think about defenders' that what we need IMHO

the whole story with dracena was because our management didn't want to pay guarani (?) the 150'000 euros to keep him and i think there was also a problem with the foreign players spots. anyway, it turned out to be a bad move and if we would want to get him again we would have to put a lot of money on the table. but i don't think it'll happen since i heard that some other european teams are after him too.

i just read today that there is some interest in getting seitaridis. but i think it would be just on loan since moscow wants a lot of cash to sell him. i would love to see him play for us. im o he is the best greek player on his position and he would help us a lot in defence.

If we can get Seitairidhs that will be awesome :o

Some sites say that 1.5 million euro might be too much for Olympiakos to get Giourkas :unsure:

Im sure Kokkalhs has that money under his pillow :LOL: :LOL:

WHAT??? Where did you here that we are interested?

YOU'RE GETTING ME SO EXCITED I'M ABOUT TO GO INTO MUSCLE SPASMS!

If we can get Seitairidhs that will be awesome :o

Some sites say that 1.5 million euro might be too much for Olympiakos to get Giourkas :unsure:

Im sure Kokkalhs has that money under his pillow :LOL: :LOL:

What a big difference wut why the Russian team paid for Seitards when he was at Porto which was 10 million Euros

we need offense

a strong offense is better than a strong defense because of pressure by the attackers

i dont know whos on the market now, but we need someone.

I have to disagree with u because u are right in the sense that the best defense is offense

But a defense can win many games or get u draws where your offense is sputtering or the team is struggling on that particular day

the goal for Olympiakos in the summer is to change the entire make up the defensive line and add at least a midfielder but defense is the #1 prority

i don't want anymore last min goals on our asses

• 2 weeks later...
How about Hasselbaink? Today he admitted that he's leaving in the summer when his contract expires and he 'hopes a good offer comes up'. This obviously means he hasn't had a good offer yet. Jimmy would get goals at all levels! On a free transfer can't go wrong!

As this is topic is called "Player you want", then if it was at all possible, I would want Valencia's Argentinean Pablo Aimar.

He gets used sparingly at Valencia and he would add a new edge in attack.

akriti that is a really good choice.The guy is a tremendous player and he used to be one of the best players for valenthia.that will be freaking awesome if we were to sign him.

Archived