Phantis Forums

bravo stoltidi barbaric animale

choc13

kita oreo challenge tou stoltidi against rosenburg talk about a disgrace. Apparently the 18yr talentara tis rosenburg as hes labelled in norwegian football leg is broken in 2 places and not 1 person or official apologised for the injury. SHame on stoltidis and this looks bad on greek soccer as a whole :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

http://www.filegone.com/a1bo

Prepei na egine xamos panw sti Norbigia...Edw lene oti tsakwthike o Solied me dimosiografous eksaitias tou Iero...Pantws i PAE esteile louloudia sto paidi... ;)

Diabasa kai oti i Rosenborg tha paraponethei stin UEFA..

P.S.To "animale" ti einai?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ap'to animal kai to anwmalos bgike? :P

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: grace ena paidi apo tin norvigia pou milao mazi mestile afti selida, DEN DREPESTE ANTI ELLINES KOL.OPAIDA :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

http://www.adressa.no/nyheter/utenriks/art...ticle593561.ece

ENGLISH VERSION: Norwegian attacked by Olympiakos-fans

30-40 Olympiakos-fans were involved in a beating of a Norwegian man - outside a church in Trondheim Wednesday afternoon.

The man reacted when he saw some of the supporters spraying an Olympiakos-symbol on a building in Trondheim. This caused the fans to attack the Norwegian man.

- He's got a cut on his forehead, probably from the spray can, says Leif Berglund with the local police.

Not all of the 30-40 fans were involved in the attack.

- Some fans also called us, and told us what was happening, says Berglund.

According to the police the Norwegian was kicked and hit, while lying down. He does not want to press charges.

The incident occurred around 13.30 Wednesday.

honestly to me it doesn't look as if he did it on purpose. i looked at the replay a few times and there are many "ifs", so that the whole thing could have ended otherwise. i don't want to say that it wasn't a hard tackling, but things like these happen in football. i remember one incident when chelsea played against st. gallen in the cl qualifying round and there happened something similar, where the player from chelsea i think had to end his carreer after breaking the leg.

i really feel sorry for skjelbred and i hope he will recover sooner than predicted. and as far as i know sollied didn't let stoltidis go to say sorry to the player after the match.

but if you like go on hunting the new "antichrist" as long as you want and as long as he plays for osfp.

you really can't compare this scene with the one from morris. that one was completely out of play when it happened. like i said, imo this was an accident. skjelbred tipped the ball away in the last moment and stoltidis was heading towards the ball but unfortunately he found the leg.

Some of you guys need to grow up and get on with the 22nd century. Not all, but some.

If yo have the backwards mentally you will always be behind.

Just becuase I'm an Olympiakos supporter does not mean I support violence towards others (Turks, Norwegians and whomever).

I am NOT going to defend the actions of these people (the fans that get in fights or players that might have questionable hits) and I do NOT like to be categorized with millions of other fans that I would.

If you have a problem with the actions of Stoltidis, send a letter to Olympiakos or Stoltidis via e-mail. The same can be said if you have problems with the fans.

Come her to discus issues, NOT have personal, insulting, deragatory (I'm sure I've spelled it wrong) remarks towards others.

Good day to you all

The tackle was hard but was not intended to hurt anyone. If you watch the video closely, Stoltidis leg ends up where the ball would have been had skjelbred not flicked the ball away.

As for the fighting fans...come on....all of our teams fans in Greece have been known to fight before, during, and after games. This is nothing new, it is the sad truth about Greek football. How many games last year and this year did PAO, AEK, and OFSP played behind closed doors. No one can say that it is only one team, it is every team.

The only bad part is that this was done outside of Greece. There should be a little more respect for the country which has allowed you tickets to watch and cheer on your team.

re stoltidi is one of the pio hremous kai pio professional palyers pou leei o logos... pote ma pote sto parelthon exei dhmiourgisei provlima, kai sto replay re paidia ok htan asximo tacklin alla sto kato kato mhn ton vgaloume kai xasapi... playing on such a field is dangerous full stop. and to be fair, o stoltidis einai poly pathiasmenos podosfairisths kai ta dinei ola sto gypedo, so mayb he did go on hard but he was in no chance going for breaking the kids foot...

Guest Protathlitis7

classless team = classless fans

god I love it when you kotes come up with things like this. "classless team" people on this forum and greeksoccer.com say and it shows how little idea you have :nw:

im sure aek fans thought you had a lot of class whenyou tried to burn 30 of them alive on their supporters bus for no apparent reason

why dont you just be quite re? every team has fans which do this stuff and I can point to a million examples. well done for acting like alites towards some wisla fans and then getting your asses kicked :LOL:

as for stoltidis, what can I say its dissapointing. I think it was a one off rush of blood as hes never shown himself to be anything but a class act.

why are you guys mentioning morris? I thought he didnt even make contact with Djordjevic :whistle:

this is a joke to even refer to Stoltidis has a barbaric animal

Stoltidis is a class player

he made an attempt at the ball and missed plain and simple not his fault he broke somebody's leg

it was unfortunate but its part of the game

all off u labeling him as an animal should look at yourselves for starters

and some of u tried to compare this to morris

no ###### comparison

the play wasn't over when Stoltidis went for the tackle, morris was heartless and futile in his attempt

if he had broken Djole leg he would have been shot period

nai re akrivos... ti barbaric animal kai m####ies?????? kai na sygkrinete me morris :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tacklin ekane to palikari kai isia isa pou an to gypedo den htan toso vregmeno tha borouse na apfugei tetoio markarisma alla sunebei... eleos...

Just saw the clip. Ouch!

Anyway, the tackle wasn't intentional. That much is clear in my opinion.

As far as the fans go, it's sad to hear that a few fans ruined what was otherwise an enthusiastic showing (by all accouts) by the Oly fans in the stadium in Trondheim. That sort of crap can't be tolerated. I can't believe such retarded people still exist.

This is the type of tackle I would characterise as the "Ze Elias" tackle. Hard and ruthless. I agree that Stoltidis had no intention to break the guy's leg, but it's obvious that he drops for the tackle "kai opoion parei o xaros". It is well known that continuous pressing from the start involves a lot of dangerous tackling to scare the opponent. There was every intention for the foul. And I would say the same thing about fouls committed by PAO's players (e.g. the barbaric tackle by Gonzalez in Seville. Similarly to Stoltidis there was every intention for the foul). Watch the second replay again and picture Skjelbred player doing this to Stoltidis ending his football days, what would you say? Oh, it happens in football!

Archived