Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xanthi will pay for olys normal defeats in europe and oly will win this very easy with atleast 4-0!

and then the oly pro-media will write what a superteam and stuff like that. wich will put to sleep once again all the unhappy fans !

this is a normal media trick kokkalis always tend to use.

xanthi will pay for olys normal defeats in europe and oly will win this very easy with atleast 4-0!

and then the oly pro-media will write what a superteam and stuff like that. wich will put to sleep once again all the unhappy fans !

this is a normal media trick kokkalis always tend to use.

we will win this game

1-0

Ps: SLICK ... the scenario u made was funny

especially since u lost kostadinou and nikopolidi u were all angry at mgmt and then get some success in europe and forget all your anger at verdinotsigouni

Guest xanthiole

tpyical fans of the usual three teams.

i've got a news flash for you boys

we will maintain our lead at the top and end the short managerial career of soleid

GO Xanthi

OMATHARA

tpyical fans of the usual three teams.

i've got a news flash for you boys

we will maintain our lead at the top and end the short managerial career of soleid

GO Xanthi

OMATHARA

its very possible that Xanthi will maintain there lead in the league

after today's performance i don't see us winning

interesting to see players like Luciano and Antzas coming to the pitch

i mean them 2 can automatically make it to our starting 11

Konstandinou is out and it hurts us as well but wut was he going to do anywayz i mean the team as no midfield and he isn't a striker that can get the ball in the midfield and come down and score

alot of question marks

question is where will teh answer come from ??

actually the morale was low when we lost 7-0...

3-0 to maccabi.. today.. 5-1 to rosenborg...

this is normal

:(

I think its been low since Liverpool in europe

we beat soso ok who arent that good. then we lost 3-1 and blamed it on the ref. then 4-0, then 1-3 after taking the lead, then a couple of good performance albeit losses. then 1-4 after taking the lead

take the Greek league & stick it up your a$$

after that pathetic display in the CL you fall back on our domestic league? pathetic...

enjoy that overused couch

listen u guys are having a better year then us

u played tough v Barca at home

but i owuldn't talk too much cause u will be in Nou Camp

worry about that game instead of us

Usual green mentality. you are not performing in the Alpha ethniki as usual, but pocess more points than OSFP in CL play, and the violins are out (bravo, because EVERYONE but anderlecht has more points than us) !

So, what is your record again in three matches ? 1-1-1 with a 2-4 GF/GA having played two of the three games at OAKA ? Impressive, you're still fighting for your lives as you could end up anywhere in the group as things stand, but hey who cares ! as long as your doing better than the pethamenoi (which would be us) huh ? Talk about having goals for achievement and a "euro pedigree" to go alongside I thought you where a supporter of a big club re bine ? (bar7)

Usual green mentality. you are not performing in the Alpha ethniki as usual, but pocess more points than OSFP in CL play, and the violins are out (bravo, because EVERYONE but anderlecht has more points than us) !

So, what is your record again in three matches ? 1-1-1 with a 2-4 GF/GA having played two of the three games at OAKA ? Impressive, you're still fighting for your lives as you could end up anywhere in the group as things stand, but hey who cares ! as long as your doing better than the pethamenoi (which would be us) huh ? Talk about having goals for achievement and a "euro pedigree" to go alongside I thought you where a supporter of a big club re bine ? (bar7)

if they finish 4th they will be satisfied based on our campaign and say it was a succesful run and will brag and brag that europe will be talking about PAO

little do they know of what awaits today at noucamp

you guys will kill em at home, or you will lose by the slightest of margins. this wont end in a draw is what i think.

if OSFP play well, as a team, score an early goal like against lyon, they will murder xanthi, and show how soccer is played, b/c at the moment, only OSFP are playing good football in greece.

however, OSFP may lose 1-0 or 2-1 in the end.

Archived