Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

i don't know wut to expect

i mean they will play hard after last weeks putried performance v Lyon and to some wut please there fans

buit Xanthi is no pushover

they made us lose points for the first time at Karaiskaki

will see

let giannou and dacol play thats for dam sure

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know playing in front of empty stadiums reminded me when the Montreal expos were still here

Hahahah

Good thing the HABS are looking like an excellent team this year.

After a lot of criticism in the papers.... and from the coach directed to the older players. I predict Xanthi 3 – 1 Olympiakos.

O praktoras den eipe oti stoxos tis omadas tou dimosiou einai na pexei teliko Champ league in a couple of years? 1-3 roseborg, 1-4 Leon, 1-2 PAOK - toulaxiston scoraroun!!!

Giati oxi kai i xanthi - i proti omada tis vathmologias, tou ellinikou protathlimatos auti ti stigmi. Tha exei endiaferon na doume posi prostasia tha parei o olympikos apo tous dietites. Krinontas apo to paixnidi me PAOK

(aniparkta foul, 8 min lkathisteriseis etc.) malon poli.

Voutixtes tou olympiakou an den mporite na to apofigete, them sin comfortably and enjoy it!!!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

After a lot of criticism in the papers.... and from the coach directed to the older players. I predict Xanthi 3 – 1 Olympiakos.

You can't have a coach talk sh** about his players in public and expect them to play hard for him. Maybe he was trying to gain support from the fans to pressure Kokkalis into giving him what he wants, his own players. It might work in the long run if he gets full control. But for right now, I don't see this current roster united and playing full strength for their coach.

New players or new coach?

Ok lets not get excited here. Maybe Xanthi will beat OFSP, but lets get real they do not have the team to continue in the top seat. Look how they crumbled against Egaleo last week. Up 0-2 and then lost 3-2.

They have had a nice run, but like all midtable teams they will start getting their losses and eveything will be back in order.

Personally I'm hoping for a draw.

FORZA AEKARA OE OE OE GAMA TOUS TIN MANA DIKEFALE

Ok lets not get excited here.  Maybe Xanthi will beat OFSP, but lets get real they do not have the team to continue in the top seat.

This will be Xanthi's first test, they stumbled last week and they will show what they are made of. They truly haven't played against the big teams other than PAOk on day 1. PAOK was really bad in the beginning as well. I am not saying Xanthi doesn't have a good team, only that they will prove if they can stay on top or drift to the middle of the table.

Xanthi's games so far

27.8.05 21:00 1

Did anyone watch Super Savvato on ANT1 today? Alefentas was on the show. He has to be by far the most stupid person in Greece.

I agree! What did he say? If he was the coach of OLY, he would be first in A' Ethniki and First in Champions League. He is truly a comedian!!!

a bit ksekarfoto guys but i was pleased to hear that Patsazoglou has trained with the whole team for the past three-four days, with no problems..... he still has far to come obviously but he should be playing after the x-mas holidays.... :tup:

a bit ksekarfoto guys but i was pleased to hear that Patsazoglou has trained with the whole team for the past three-four days, with no problems..... he still has far to come obviously but he should be playing after the x-mas holidays.... :tup:

i hope that is the case

would love it to see him back on the pitch playing at a high level

and plus we need to know by the end of the season if he can come back

cause he has been out of the game for 2 years

as for tomorrow lets hope for the best

does anybody know if the fans will attend this game?

meanign will it be a packed house

i hope that is the case

would love it to see him back on the pitch playing at a high level

and plus we need to know by the end of the season if he can come back

cause he has been out of the game for 2 years

as for tomorrow lets hope for the best

does anybody know if the fans will attend this game?

meanign will it be a packed house

packed full house... apparently polu sudesmoi piran eisitira gia ton agwna (na kraksoun ton kok apoti akougetai) .... so i heard theres gona be a packed full house..... check out for some new happening in the eksedres frm thyra 7.... news in on for some great like colourful scenes (not sure if they will practise it for this game but they are trying to think of sumthin realy original for the game Vs Real)...

The 2-0 was inevitable, but we did not play good podosfairo by any stretch of the imagination. Xanthi looked more dangerous on the attack, and we won this game just because we have the players that can pull off these kinds of wins. Congrats to Xanthi for a very good match, and I think Sollied must look at Xanthi's Emerson. What a good midfielder, and he was the best on the pitch today. Big win paidia, but our players must learn Sollied's system. I mean its been almost five months now, and still we don't know what to do with the ball in the midfield. Anyway here is the ratings of our starting eleven:

Nikopolidi 6 (Was absolutely a spectator in this match with no key saves so a "6" is a fair rating.)

Anatolaki 6 (Maybe good in games in the protathlima, but still horrendous on the European stage. Some good interventions, and worked good with Toure at centre-backs.)

Toure 7.5 (Plays what ever position Sollied asks him to, and at centre-back today he was good. His passing ability is devastating, and just man-handled Xanthi attackers and won possesion so easily.)

Pantos 5.5 (Tried to provide something in attack but failed in first half, where OSFP looked lost on all fronts. Replaced by the more offensive minded Mavrogenidi, so could only be judged for one half of play.)

Georgatos 7 (Actually looked somewhat of the Geo we should expect especially n the second half. Had some lovely balls up to the forwards, and his goal after one-two with Predrag was a thing of beauty. Too bad second lineman- Mastrodimas is blind. Georgato was miles on-side.)

Kafes 5.5 (One of the poorest performances I have seen from Panteli. Was constantly commiting fouls on the attack, and did not provide any offensive flair in this game.)

Djordevic 6.5 (Worked hard on the left with Georgatos, and penalty shot was just to easy. Better game than we have seen lately, but still looks tired. Maybe he is being cautious for next years trip to Germany.)

Rivaldo 6 (Provided Stotidi with a magical ball, when he was brought down Tourousidi. Lacks pace in mid-field, but he showed his class today. Still, we should expect more from our Brazilian superstar, much more.)

Dani 5.5 (Won some challenges in the air, but is not the player that fits this team. Okkas should have started instead.)

Stoltidi 5.5 (Won our penalty, other than that had a performance much like Kafe. Non-existent today.)

Babangida 6 (Had some good attacking prowess today, but at times looked confused with the ball. Was not helped much by the other forwards, and tried to do too much on his own.)

Archived