Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

its nice to be back in the win column thats for sure

also suprising to hear that Toure was starting as a cb

wut a player he gives up his individual goals for the team

hopefully next season he is on a better Olympiakos squad heading the attack thats for dam sure

Olympiakos will grind out this championship and hopefully win it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis7

Solid performance

that is exaclty what I needed to see. A full stadium with a top atmosphere and a good solid performance after such terrible form

Pantos needs to leave the club

Kafes shits me so hard with his decision making

Rivaldo is past it

Guest Protathlitis7

2 players sent off - sounds familiar :whistle:

Oh thats right same thing happened to Pao....

Man this league stinks nearly as bad as karaskataki :tdown:

shut your mouth

Im sick of it. you dont even watch the games but you all blurt out the same s%$#!

stupid baseloi

WATCH THE GAME

Not only was it an undeniable penalty and red cards. one was a second yellow for the penalty foul, and the second a clear brining down of Dani by the last defender

AND NOT ONLY THAT WE HAD TWO DISALLOWED GOALS WHICH WERE SHOWN TO BE ONSIDE

so shut your mouth

mouse if you want to edit this post please do so but dont block the whole thing

and when you giving my post the all-clear please add your own opinion as to whether these vaseloi have any right to cry about this xanthi game :nw:

lol - stop denying the truth protathlitis, 2 red cards sounds so familiar in the karaskaki, seems very very fishy.

U stop denying the truth

2 goals in 3 minutes against OFI hmmmmmmmmmm

plus 3 goal posts hmmmmmmmmmmm

same management in a way hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fans protesting afterwards for "selling the game: hmmmmmmmmmmm

this cominng from a team that was awarded a penalty fromthe ref vs kalithea when the exact same penalty was denied to kalithea 2 minuites earlier.

of course this is never mentionned

then they go lose 5-0 3-0 and have difficuly explaining the loss

if the refs from greece were in nbou camp maybe the scores would not have been 5-0

i can just picture the replies towards me from now.!

this is just stuff I repeat from what they say about our team

watch how riled up they will get now !

shut your mouth

Im sick of it. you dont even watch the games but you all blurt out the same s%$#!

stupid baseloi

WATCH THE GAME

Not only was it an undeniable penalty and red cards. one was a second yellow for the penalty foul, and the second a clear brining down of Dani by the last defender

AND NOT ONLY THAT WE HAD TWO DISALLOWED GOALS WHICH WERE SHOWN TO BE ONSIDE

so shut your mouth

mouse if you want to edit this post please do so but dont block the whole thing

and when you giving my post the all-clear please add your own opinion as to whether these vaseloi have any right to cry about this xanthi game :nw:

Relax man. Don't get upset! I watched the game and I would like to calm you down a bit:

a. Georgatos goal was ON-side. Shouldn't be cancelled.

b. The penalty was clear indeed, however Stoltidis pulled Torosides first, so an attacking foul should have been given.

c. Second cancelled goal is hard to say. If the ball changed direction due to one of the off-side players then it shouldn't count.

d. Bottom line after the first red card the game was finished. Yet Olympiakos played bad throughout!

And yes Panathinaikos tends to win OFI in Crete suspiciously without much resistance, however the same happens with Olympiakos in Nikaia every year and in the past against Proodeutiki and Panileiakos. I don't think anyone will dispute that!

Sto deytero goal i mpalla allazei kateythinsi afou xtypaei se enan ap'tous podosfairistes pou itan se thesi offside,opote swsta akyrwthike...

H Ksanthi emeine me 9 kai pali kataferne na sas paizei...

Ki epeidi sto forum tou Panathinaikou kapoios milise gia PLIRWMES...

An paei etsi,alitheia,posa dwsate ston Torosidi?? :LOL: :LOL:

Giati prwti fora blepw enan paixti na bazei kai aytogoal na dinei kai penalty kai na apoballetai!! :blink:

Epipleon se mia fasi ystera apo epithesi tou OSFP kathws oi paixtes gyrnousan pros ti sentra o Kafes klotsise apo pisw enan paixti tis Ksanthis kai o teleytaios epese katw...Meta apo liga deyterolepta peftei kai o Kafes xwris na ton akoumpisei kaneis kai kratage taxa mou to stoma tou... :LOL: :LOL:

Kai pire mia apli kitrini...

Perastika mas....

Sto deytero goal i mpalla allazei kateythinsi afou xtypaei se enan ap'tous podosfairistes pou itan se thesi offside,opote swsta akyrwthike...

H Ksanthi emeine me 9 kai pali kataferne na sas paizei...

Ki epeidi sto forum tou Panathinaikou kapoios milise gia PLIRWMES...

An paei etsi,alitheia,posa dwsate ston Torosidi?? :LOL: :LOL:

Giati prwti fora blepw enan paixti na bazei kai aytogoal na dinei kai penalty kai na apoballetai!! :blink:

Epipleon se mia fasi ystera apo epithesi tou OSFP kathws oi paixtes gyrnousan pros ti sentra o Kafes klotsise apo pisw enan paixti tis Ksanthis kai o teleytaios epese katw...Meta apo liga deyterolepta peftei kai o Kafes xwris na ton akoumpisei kaneis kai kratage taxa mou to stoma tou... :LOL: :LOL:

Kai pire mia apli kitrini...

Perastika mas....

Oti ke na pis we dont need xanthi to score goals for us ion their own net,.,.

we can beat them with or without the refs help as the other person said in the other forums of the greens

your ###### gay

seriously this s%$#! don't stop with pao fans and now look at the bickering going on

u act like u are a club like Xanthi from a small province

grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Protathlitis7

c. Second cancelled goal is hard to say. If the ball changed direction due to one of the off-side players then it shouldn't count.

wrong. D'Acol was the one offside and the ball did not hit him

anyway who cares. Im sick of complaining about the refs screwing us over robbing us of two goals :LOL:

eveyone here is F*cked!!!

oly fans come to the pao forum suggesting ofi "layed" down for pao and then when pao fans come in here and say "ohhhh typical oly fashion of finishing a game with 2 red cards"

all u guys go off ur nut, e.g oly11, Protathlitis7, TML ect..... Learn how to take it if ur gonna dish it and Please stop acting like u guys r better then each other coz ur not!! ur all the same with ur childish bullshit....

Grow the ###### up all of yous!

oly fans come to the pao forum suggesting ofi "layed" down for pao and then when pao fans come in here and say "ohhhh typical oly fashion of finishing a game with 2 red cards"

all u guys go off ur nut, e.g oly11, Protathlitis7, TML ect..... Learn how to take it if ur gonna dish it and Please stop acting like u guys r better then each other coz ur not!! ur all the same with ur childish bullshit....

no no youre wrong here

you guys on your side cant take trashing

everytime I repeat what u guys write about us ,,. im called an idiot and attack my mod status. Im just repeating what u write about refs and corruption and they get all mad !

no no youre wrong here

you guys on your side cant take trashing

everytime I repeat what u guys write about us ,,. im called an idiot and attack my mod status. Im just repeating what u write about refs and corruption and they get all mad !

u are so right

and in the end wut do pao fans bitcha bout the most

Kokkalis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they can't sleep at night b/c he haunts them in there sleep like Freddy Kruger lol

and then all the corruption that comes with it

same old crap and it never dies

they act like they are a small market team with a poor but honest owner

yeah ###### right lol

your ###### gay

seriously this s%$#! don't stop with pao fans and now look at the bickering going on

grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shouldnt there be a precident made for personal abuse here...

these are very offensive remarks...someone should at least warn this guy to be careful...personal attacks cross the line...this goes for every supporter to every team...challenge the argument, dont insult the writer...this is uncalled for and should be reviewed...not just this comment, there are many others...

your ###### gay

grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are very offensive remarks...someone should at least warn this guy to be careful...personal attacks cross the line...this goes for every supporter to every team...challenge the argument, dont insult the writer...this is uncalled for and should be reviewed...not just this comment, there are many others...

u started the trash talk then back it up

if u want to complain about me getting a bit over the line

then do wut is in your blood countinue to complain that is the Pao way

sto idio ergo theates.osfp won2-0,pao won ofi 2-0 and now you guys try to prove that neither team deserved to win. :blink: as long as pao fans come to our forum talking badly(try to be polite)then osfp guys doing the same and at the end everyone is bitching about everything.get used to it we are greeks we can not change it.not that this is right,is just an observation. hollywood tell your homies to relax first and then come and tell us what to do.den sti leo alla den mporeite mono eseis na milate.

your ###### gay

grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so hateful name calling is in order then?? this is a game...###### relax...

real mature people we have in here....

Since u started the trend ill continue it since it is Aloud TML!!!!

Oly11 your a F-cking Gaylord :D

P.S u cant get touchy since i jst went abit over the line, like u did :hypocrite:

Since u started the trend ill continue it since it is Aloud TML!!!!

Oly11 your a F-cking Gaylord :D

P.S u cant get touchy since i jst went abit over the line, like u did :hypocrite:

the only thing gay here

is the crap that u pao fans type on these forums

plain and simple

funny i got 2 ppl attacking me now

then keep them coming

i have always been objective to teh pao reasoning or thought

this is all a propaganda v OSFP

Do you watch the Olympiakos games or do you look at the statistics and come up with crap???? :whistle:

It helps if you take off your green glasses :o

If the referee was on our side he would have NOT dissallowed the Gewrgatos golara (which was a fair goal) and also given the Rivaldo goal plus the Babagita offside which wasn't....Also the 3anthi players deserved to get red cards especially Atzas who was the last man.

Anyways only a couple of months for the match against the Bazeles and i can't wait.This time we will supply you guys a big jar of bazelini :LOL: :LOL:

Archived