Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really cant believe how immature you are and how unknowledgable of football you guys are...im not mad because you really have no clue what your talking about...this is arcelona at the camp nou...great team get their asses whooped at the nou...you lost to lyon, who are not nearly as good as barca, at home ith a score of 1-4...you have no right to say anything really...you should be worrying about yourselves...

listen your angry right now and its understandable

your team is heading towards the level of ours and that ain't good

maybe u get a break score a gift goal at the half or survive the half

re group and just push it

Darlas is out of sync today. If he doesn't pick it up he should be subed.

Thankfully Gali is superb today; but he'll have a looong night.

The good thing is that Werder is beating Udi 2-0 too! As long as we take care of those two we still control our future.

why dont u assist your from thirllosmtl about football..because he obviously has a problem...barcelona arre an increidble team.. i am not mad, everything they have done has been full of quality..they are an increidble team and most teams cannot keep up with them as we cannot,, i am not dissapointed by that.. i accepted it.. i just cant stand immature people (especially a MOD) being completely unknowladgeable and trying to degrade a team when his own has been destoyed at home TWICE this season by teams that are not near the quality of the team we are playng, especially away...

The good thing is that Werder is beating Udi 2-0 too! As long as we take care of those two we still control our future.

messi is making a mockery out of him....messi is absolutte class..the kid is increidble..truly the future of football...

why dont u assist your from thirllosmtl about football..because he obviously has a problem...barcelona arre an increidble team.. i am not mad, everything they have done has been full of quality..they are an increidble team and most teams cannot keep up with them as we cannot,, i am not dissapointed by that.. i accepted it.. i just cant stand immature people (especially a MOD) being completely unknowladgeable and trying to degrade a team when his own has been destoyed at home TWICE this season by teams that are not near the quality of the team we are playng, especially away...
lets be honest here though

were bitter rivals and thats the problem

were rivals before were Greek basically

and plus we know about v incredible teams like Lyon and Madrid and now u got Barca maybe the hardest but the thing here u guys need to weather the rest of this storm go into the half and make changes

maybe u catch some kind of a break

remember AEK came bak and tied Real Madrid at Madrid after being down 2-0 late

off course that AEK team is alot better but Real won the tournament that year

i mean it could happen

The good thing is that Werder is beating Udi 2-0 too!  As long as we take care of those two we still control our future.

messi is making a mockery out of him....messi is absolutte class..the kid is increidble..truly the future of football...
PAO 123

the key to your quote is that he's a kid...

We all look towards "experience" MY ASS.... What all the greek teams need is to look at the youth and to pump youtrh players into these major Greek clubs so we can produce great players...

blah blah blah

I have a problem ?

i just report the score and u get all mad

y doint u go on our forum read how many people wer ereporting the scores during the game yesterday?

boo hoo great teams have also fallen etc etc

when we lost to madrid at the dying seconds a lot the greens were laughing!

so forgive me for doing the same .

If u were t one of those people laughing im sorry though

pao123... I agree, I don't like my team losing but we can recognize great players and a great game as Barca is playing tonight...

I just hope that our players see this as a great opportunity to play in the CL and should live to play these games..... I hope they give their 100%

Archived