Phantis Forums

dave22222

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AN THELOUME NA GLUKANOUME TON KOSMO MAS MONO NIKH!!! HSOPALIA H HTTA NA TO VGALOUME APO TO MUALO MAS... PAME GIA THN NIKH..1-0....GIATI O OLYMPIAKOS THA EINAI KOURASMENOS APO TO PAIXNIDI ME THN REAL..NAI KAI H AEK THA EINAI KOURASMENH META TO PAXNAIDI ME THN ZENIT KAI H LYPEI APO THN HTTA ALLA EMEIS EXOUME NEA PAIDIA KAI THA BORESOUNE NA TREXOUNE PIO POLY APO TOUS GEROUS TOU GAVROU.... SO.. NIKH KAI MONO NIKH...1-0 :tup:

DAVA -G

are you losing your faith in aek ?

lol

we will play till the end !and certainly not begins the game like losers

GO AEK !! :box:

Pote File....

Unfortunately I cant come in every week and just guess we will win. I try to be more realistic. Our team is not gelling. Players are not playing to their potential. Players are not yet in the right positions, etc. There are many things additional...

Oly, unfortunately is gelling alot better than we are and contrary to what the Thrylos fans complain about... they are playing decent soccer at the moment. Their defense plays very well against the long ball and that is what we are playing atthe moment. Their offense goes 2-3 deep on their bench.

And 2 additional days rest.

And dont get me wrong... I dont want AEK to lose, its just the way I feel. besides, last year I was going game to game guessing AEK would lose and they had a damn good year... maybe Im trying to do the same thing again :whistle:

what happen all panathes are super aek fans lately.... :LOL: it is ok i don t know who is going to win today but at least i have the memories off this year win off vazeles to guide me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived