Phantis Forums

Fotos & a Video of the Troublemakers

The2ndMouse

It is funny that Aek has to give permission for the videos to be provided to the police for viewing.

Only in Greece...

What the heck is wrong with everybody in Greece ?

We use the system the way we feel like...

If there are videos that proove that some people do vandalize properties and the police is not allowed to watch them because the club teams did so until now, we should all go and live in an other planet because it doesn't work like this anywere else...

I guess you can't do different when many times members of the Gonverment have admitted that in the past they were vandalists themselvs.

But you see everyone knows somebody in Greece and most of the vandals don't even get punished :whistle:

I tell you what everyone....

What Nikolaidis is doing is TOTALLY correct and needs to be done throughout Europe.

One thing from these videos and TV shots that I've seen.... The one scene is the one w/ the police officer (or MAT) that is carrying that child out of all the trouble that's going on.

I ask each and every-one of you..... If that was your child, how would you react to the situation???

Thank You

Great job by AEK's president. :tup:

What Nikolaidis is doing is TOTALLY correct and needs to be done throughout Europe.

One thing from these videos and TV shots that I've seen.... The one scene is the one w/ the police officer (or MAT) that is carrying that child out of all the trouble that's going on.

I ask each and every-one of you..... If that was your child, how would you react to the situation???

Thank You

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Thank You

I agree with what you are saying Evalagoal but i think is totally wrong that Nikolaidis has to do that and not the police at the time of the fights. The police should have arrested those people then and not wait for Nikolaidis or any Nikolaidis to take the video to them. The Police what's the same news and some of them where even there so they should have arrested the on the spot. The only thing Nikolaidis is trying to do now is to prevent AEK from playing more than one game without fans. Money, money, money. The bad thing of this whole situation is that the fans that AEK had last year she will not have this year because of the kontra that Nikolaidis started with the organomenous. Let's not forget that Original 21 and the other clubs where the ones last year and this year that bought more than 13000 season tickets and also lets not forget who stud up for Nikolaidis when he decided to get involved with AEK. If you guys don't remeber let me tell you

ORIGINAL 21. But i just want to tell you guys that i am not against what Nikolaidis is doing but i think it should have been handle a diffrent way. Basicly Nikolaidis should have never had to do this it should had been done from the police. That is all i am trying to say. No matter what GO NIKOLAIDIS and FORZA AEKARA GIA PROTA8LIMA :box:

I agree with what you are saying Evalagoal but i think is totally wrong that Nikolaidis has to do that and not the police at the time of the fights. The police should have arrested those people then and not wait for Nikolaidis or any Nikolaidis to take the video to them. The Police what's the same news and some of them where even there so they should have arrested the on the spot. The only thing Nikolaidis is trying to do now is to prevent AEK from playing more than one game without fans. Money, money, money. The bad thing of this whole situation is that the fans that AEK had last year she will not have this year because of the kontra that Nikolaidis started with the organomenous. Let's not forget that Original 21 and the other clubs where the ones last year and this year that bought more than 13000 season tickets and also lets not forget who stud up for Nikolaidis when he decided to get involved with AEK. If you guys don't remeber let me tell you

ORIGINAL 21. But i just want to tell you guys that i am not against what Nikolaidis is doing but i think it should have been handle a diffrent way. Basicly Nikolaidis should have never had to do this it should had been done from the police. That is all i am trying to say. No matter what GO NIKOLAIDIS and FORZA AEKARA GIA PROTA8LIMA :box:

but if the police aren't going to do there job then who will

should Nikolaidis just allow his team to lose many games

i mean granted he needs the groups but he doesn't need hoolagins

there is only a small group of asses compared to the overall body of good people in AEK's respected groups

he is trying to clean that out and create an atmosphere where everybody can attend games with peace

no worrries about stabbings, injuries and etc.

and your also complaining that its all about money

Nikolaidis is not the player but part owner

he invested money into the club that was in a financial disaster and he risked alot of his money to keep the club alive

yes he did have help with the god will of fans last year

but why should he coutinue to pay fines and lose revenues

this only hurts your club

wut Nikolaidis is doing should be done by other presidents in the league as well

Kokkalis, Vardiogiannis and Paok's owner

all these presidents should team up together and stop the violence

cause we all know the EPO won't do s%$#! and will just countinue to fine and have closed doors

plain and simple

there is only a small group of asses compared to the overall body of good people in AEK's respected groups

he is trying to clean that out and create an atmosphere where everybody can attend games with peace

he invested money into the club that was in a financial disaster and he risked alot of his money to keep the club alive

wut Nikolaidis is doing should be done by other presidents in the league as well

cause we all know the EPO won't do s%$#! and will just countinue to fine and have closed doors

plain and simple

That's what i am trying to say!!!!! EPO needs to step up and do it NOT Nikolaidis or Kokkalis or any body else!!! EPO is the one that should take action on this. That's all i was trying to say. I am NOT blameing Nikolaidi for doing that. I am blaiming EPO because they are NOT doing there job. :angry:

Kala na pathoune ta kolopaitha!!! Elpizo na arhisoune na meiononde tetoia halia sta gipetha mas. Kala tous ekane o Demis. Apo ti thiavasa stin Contra.gr. Original is not that pissed, and neither do they have a reason to be. Opoios omos kanei tetoia s**** sto gipetho prepei na faei timoria (filaki)..And if they don't like it...######'em..

plain and simple

That's what i am trying to say!!!!! EPO needs to step up and do it NOT Nikolaidis or Kokkalis or any body else!!! EPO is the one that should take action on this. That's all i was trying to say. I am NOT blameing Nikolaidi for doing that. I am blaiming EPO because they are NOT doing there job. :angry:

the way it was wordy it made it sound that u were being sympatehtic to these groups that cause the trouble

but our EPO suks period

the way it was wordy it made it sound that u were being sympatehtic to these groups that cause the trouble

but our EPO suks period

Oi "Original" kapo etsi einai. Even though this had nothing to do with them, vazoune ti miti tous yia na akoustoune. Noting personal against anyone, but over the years olo fasaries kanoune...Bajevic for example..

but our EPO suks period

Oi "Original" kapo etsi einai. Even though this had nothing to do with them, vazoune ti miti tous yia na akoustoune. Noting personal against anyone, but over the years olo fasaries kanoune...Bajevic for example..
Me ton Bajevic the story is diffrent. If you follow the story with Bajevic from the begging in 1996 then you will know what happen. I am not saying what they did was right but if i leaved in Greece during that time and i felt the same way. Bajevic story and the one right now with Nikolaidids is not the same.

NTOUSAN PRODOTH MA$$KA PHREOTH

but our EPO suks period

Me ton Bajevic the story is diffrent. If you follow the story with Bajevic from the begging in 1996 then you will know what happen. I am not saying what they did was right but if i leaved in Greece during that time and i felt the same way. Bajevic story and the one right now with Nikolaidids is not the same.

NTOUSAN PRODOTH MA$$KA PHREOTH

I MEANT TO SAY THAT I LEAVED IN GREECE WHEN ALL THAT WHEN DOWN WITH BAJEVIC....

FUGE APO DO OUST...FUGE APO DO OUST...KAI PEIGENE MOU***NO STON OLYMPIAKO!!!!!!!!

but our EPO suks period

ENA

Can someone please explain what the original's problem is and wtf is going on between demis the PAE AND the organised fans because my greek is not the best and i am having touble undertsandind this whole situtation, that started after demis said he would name and shame trouble makers after the atromitos game.

Ok Spears this is what's going on......Demis took a tape of the fights that happen in the game against ATROMITOS to the police station and told the police they need to make some arrests of the trouble makers. Well the problem is that the 2 guys that where shown on the tape are members of ORIGINAL 21. Now Demis asked the members of ORIGINAL 21 from all over Greece to meet with him and descus some issues like violence and stuff like that. ORIGINAL 21 is saying NO to that meeting for right now because they are pissed with Demis for turning in that tape. They believe he should have talked to them first and let them handle the problem but they are willing to talk to Demi later down the road. There reason is because the problem is still to hot they will say things that they probably should not say so basicly they want for everything to cool down first and then have the meeting. I hope this could help you understand now. If you want my opinion i think ORIGINAL 21 is doing the right thing for not meeting with him right now. I think they should waith for everything to cool down and the have that meeting. I used to be a member of ORIGINAL 21 but now i leave in the USA so i am not one any more but i can understand what they are thinking and where they are comeing from. No matter what AEKARA OLE!!!!!!

I support Themistoklis wholeheartedly; the Greek league basically turned into a breeding ground for thugs and arseholes to wander around and inflict havoc on what might otherwise been great entertainment. There's absolutely no reason for brawling in the stands, and if I were him, I'd chuck them out to. Give those seats to somebody who loves the game. I was at an OFI-AEK game in Nea Philadelphia many years back and saw a brawl start just because some guy accidently spilled his drink on another guy's shoulder.

If they want to punch somebody, they should support Wolverhampton.

I assume the relationship between PAE AEK and Original 21 is close and there must be some level of cooperation between them. If this is not the case, please correct me.

If such a relationship truly exists, I find it hard to believe that Demis and Xatzixristos had not discussed this issue in the past. I assume those discussions did not end the way Demis would have liked and when this incident happened, Demis did what he felt was necessary to address the situation.

I commend Demis for his actions. While Original are very loyal supporters, I think they also have elements which could prevent the wider appeal of AEK to other fans who associate them with trouble. As a smart businessman, Demis is trying to expand the base of fans attending games. With Original unchecked, I doubt this would occur as quickly or as broadly as Demis would like. At the same time, this is a good example for Greek football, since it is time to bring the sport forward into the age of civilized sporting experiences.

It's also a way for Demis to show Original who is boss and that Original, while they have taken bold stances for the 'integrity' of the club in the past, are there to work with the club, not against it.

I welcome anyone's comments on my perspective.

I think your assessment is correct. Demis has shown everyone that he has a very clear and concise vision as to where he wants to take his club with respect to finances, stadia renewals, and fan support.

From my view, his stances on all of these issues haven't been from a purely business perspective where he only looks at the bottom line. He's taken a stance where he is trying to do things for the benefit of his club as a whole...and eventually, for it to trickle down to the rest of the A Ethniki as an example.

It's too bad there aren't more owners like him.

Archived