Phantis Forums

oly-jablonec

slick13

VERY SAD GREENERS LOOK AT YOUR TEAM A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S.

IT'S A FRIENDLY RETARDED RELISH SUPPORTERS.

FORZA THRYLLARA

THRYLE THEE MOU OLYMPIKE MOU

NA PATE NA G.A.M.I.T.H.E.. TEE RELISH MORONS. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

who/what are u :LOL: :LOL:

mafioso :LOL: :LOL:

please stop

u can laugh on saturday like me :LOL: :LOL:

its ok they won 10-0 and they played all their starters,,

now they will compare themselves to Juve,,, Man U...

they will brag and brag for years to come that they beat an italian team by a 10-0 score

beating this team is like us beating a D division team in greece !!

if we are relish then you are ketchup, AEK is mustard and together we cover the hot dog that we call A' ethniki!

NA!

how many goals did little mikey have today?

don t worry when the time is right we will still manage to ###### you up.by the way it was only a friendly game and while we play normal teams you rabbits play against local kafenia and little kids (10-0).congrats mesa sto kalokairaki prospatheite na xareitai kapou.it is ok we know you are special kids so we are with you retards. :tup:

This is really funny,

To think these PAO supporters have the guts to comment on our own teams performance.

Lets put things into prospective.

* OLY was playing a first Divsion Professional Team from Czech.

whilst PAO was playing a part time team, players that only train 3 times a week,

Very hard to compare both results.

To all the PAO supporters dont be angry on us cause we jumped in and got Konstantinou, dont be angry that every year its your own clubs fault cause they ar e tight... so tight they would prefer to let their players go than rather pay them more...

The fact is that OLy last year won the league without any strikers..

This year they will have Konstantinou, and maybe Iversen.

So i wouldnt comment.. Ahhhh feels nice to have 8 championships in 9 years....

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

----We built our ground with OUR money -------

if we are relish then you are ketchup, AEK is mustard and together we cover the hot dog that we call A' ethniki!

NA!

don t worry when the time is right we will still manage to ###### you up.by the way it was only a friendly game and while we play normal teams you rabbits play against local kafenia and little kids (10-0).congrats mesa sto kalokairaki prospatheite na xareitai kapou.it is ok we know you are special kids so we are with you retards. :tup:
can u explain what your post had to do with the quoted post of mine???

man you are the idiots overreacting. I didnt say Bormio was good. Nobody did. Jablonec is a way more advanced team and there isnt a doubt. It was a courtesy match.

Everyone excpet the stupid press knows it wasnt a serious training. The only reason we played Bormio is because we are playing and training on their field and stayin in their town, and it is a nice gesture to play a friendly game it doesnt even count as a friendly...but the televising of it and writing about it is trying to make you think it was serious, everyone knows it wasnt. Im sure that was just one of the conditions Bormio had for PAO to use their facilities. And teams at that level train about 3 sometimes 4 times a week that is true...

I dont jump into PAO forums and critcise any of their players, Okkas did a very good job for us last year, Dont understand why people are criticising him..

Personally I think Oly is making a mistake playing Liverpool this week.

Liverpool is at the end of their preparation and OLy has just started,

I would of prefered to play them early AUgust.

I dont think the result will be a true indication of what Oly will be like this year..

But I do think we need two players that are quick...

like eg: Robben

What if we get a positive result? Does that mean we are doomed this season?

I think as professionals no matter which team we play against we should be at the very minimum competitive.

If we lose 5-3 or 4-2 at least we can go forward knowing that we have a lot more potential. Losing 4/5 to nil says nothing, unless you play 2/3 of your youth team.

Losing heavily is demoralising. Pre-season friendly or end of May Euro competition.

Olympiacos-Sydney wrote:

Personally I think Oly is making a mistake playing Liverpool this week.

Liverpool is at the end of their preparation and OLy has just started,

I would of prefered to play them early AUgust.

NA!

can u explain what your post had to do with the quoted post of mine???

man you are the idiots overreacting. I didnt say Bormio was good. Nobody did. Jablonec is a way more advanced team and there isnt a doubt. It was a courtesy match.

Everyone excpet the stupid press knows it wasnt a serious training. The only reason we played Bormio is because we are playing and training on their field and stayin in their town, and it is a nice gesture to play a friendly game it doesnt even count as a friendly...but the televising of it and writing about it is trying to make you think it was serious, everyone knows it wasnt. Im sure that was just one of the conditions Bormio had for PAO to use their facilities. And teams at that level train about 3 sometimes 4 times a week that is true...

you guys start a new post (pao fans) talking about our friendly games and you are excited because you won while the enemy lost,(osfp),then you talk about food and soccer in general in greece the same league you guys totaly F***ed up with your former president and to finish it off you comment about the traitor mixalaki and the fact he didn t score in our first FRIENDLY game.it is my fault but instead of quoting everybody i just got the last one and answer to that.sorry nothing personal just bussines.........................

Actually Akritis_1944

I didnt mean we cant get a positive result, I just think it can be dangerous playing a team that is physically stronger at the moment.

We seem to lose our first game during the preseason..

Actually Akritis_1944

I didnt mean we cant get a positive result, I just think it can be dangerous playing a team that is physically stronger at the moment.

We seem to lose our first game during the preseason..

Well I do agree with you, and we just lost our first friendly so things might start rolling now.

Liverpool played some lame Welsh team and beat them 6 nil over 2 legs for the CL qualifying. I would like to give them a real run through and let them know that the team they beat 3 -1 at Anfield last season is stronger this season and put the rest of Europe on notice as well.

what the hell is wrong with some of you guys??? for gods sake these where just friendlies! the first matches both teams played. just because we lost doesnt mean our team is bad. and just because pao ripped bormio apart wont make them win the cl.

and against liverpool? do you honestly think we can beat them at this moment? our team is changing its system, we only just begun our training camp and liverpool has already player four matches! anyway. who cares. these are just friendlies and the real matches will start in september.

it is a friendly i know but people like slick 13 like to laugh at a loss

who remembers last year when iceland won 2-0 vs italy

-in 94 brazil tied canada 1-1 in a firnedly and went on to win the world cup

point is... big deal they are only friendlies

but people like slick consider these games championship callibre games and when we respond.. other green fans in here jump in we argue all because of dumb comments!

Olympiacos Unprepared 21 Jul 2005 21:43:00

By Dimitris Alexopoulos

Olympiacos were defeated 2-1 by Jablonec in their first friendly match for the new season. Trod Sollied used almost all of his players, who were trying to assimilate 4-3-3, the new system which they have to follow. However, the coach did not seem to be happy by his team's defensive play and in the first half, the Czechs had taken the lead with 2-0. In the second half, Olympiacos had improved, but they only managed to score once in the 89' with Taralidis' goal

Tht is how ERT explain the defeat

I hope TS does not keep insisting on some rigid system...

To say the truth' i don't care about the goals we suffered, I am just unhappy because of the lack of OUR goals

Anybody have seenthe match? What happened to our atack? and to Rivaldo?

lets all relax remember this is just a friendly

lets not go and fire Trond Sollied lol

i mean i do hate the fact that we lost but this game doesn't count

but it clearly shows we are still very far from wut is expected of the club

Sollied tried out is 4-3-3 formation which didn't look well at all

but its only the first game

i think when all said and done we will revert to a 4-4-2 which suits us so much better

our lack of team speed is the problem with a 4-3-3- formation

anywayz this was a very good warm up for hte club

Sollied put in all his players

good to break a sweat and get some legs in those leg of theres

just improve Olympiakos

at the moment winning is meaningless just make strides to coutinuing to progress

Archived