Phantis Forums

Pre Season Friendly Matches

drakos13

Roma and Sampadoria are our next friendlies - 27th and 30th of this month but dun know which one is one which date!

Also, we played Monza last nite (Saturday) and won 2-1 - Sanmartean and Gkekas scored! Only Olisadebe and Theodoridis missed the game everyone else had some playing time including alot of youth players like Kokolakis and Gantsev, Darlas, Leontiou!

Roma and Sampadoria are our next friendlies - 27th and 30th of this month but dun know which one is one which date!

Also, we played Monza last nite (Saturday) and won 2-1 - Sanmartean and Gkekas scored! Only Olisadebe and Theodoridis missed the game everyone else had some playing time including alot of youth players like Kokolakis and Gantsev, Darlas, Leontiou!

im pretty sure the sampdoria match was cancelled and we play Livorno instead.

Just to let you guys know that yesterday we played Roma!!!

AS Roma v. Panathinaikos, 30.07.2005

final score was 1-1 with Gekas scoring...

Apprently we looked really good in the first half, with Biscan and flavio holding the middle really well.... Also seric was really good with his passing game and his ability to corner the ball in from the left side really well... only concern is that the coach chose to put wooter over gonzo and kotsolis (left defender) in the staring squad as well.... second hald we werent that good and thats where roma scored!!! apprently there is no chemistry between gonzo and sanmartean :tdown:

anyways im lookin forward to next week when we play Zargoz in Greece!!

only concern is that the coach chose to put wooter over gonzo

reason why he did that is because hes trying to get the starting lineup rite against krakow and gonzalez has a 2 match ban,,,so its best if he gets the best possible system rite, and judging by that 1st half we looked very sharp,and roma had to resort to hacking players.

:D

Are you Joker7 on another forum???

Dellas and Choutod bothj ripiped it for roma!!

ahhh ur talking about that kiddies site

nah dont talk on there cos everyones full off $hit

if u look on our Greeks Abroad section Dellas is still playing for Roma

according to sources his in talks with Lazio and some other euro clubs

if u want to kopse tis m*****es best stick to phantis ;)

:D

Are you Joker7 on another forum???

Dellas and Choutod bothj ripiped it for roma!!

ahhh ur talking about that kiddies site

nah dont talk on there cos everyones full off $hit

if u look on our Greeks Abroad section Dellas is still playing for Roma

according to sources his in talks with Lazio and some other euro clubs

if u want to kopse tis m*****es best stick to phantis ;)

couldnt have said it better my self...

i cant understand why some members in here r jumping ship to that shitty site e.g vasillios, alamhater, drakos ect.... (sorry for miss spelling ur nick, ijst cnt b botherd to look em um) :tdown:

^^^What this alamahater supposed to mean ?

I also live abroad and I freaking knew that Dellas was out of Roma for quite a while.

if you know so much where is Dellas going if he's out of Roma?

How do u know do u work at Roma?

provide some sources and enlighten us please :rolleyes:

please enlighten us since u know more than our mods :whistle:

First off, since when are "your moderators" a barameter of soccer knowledge in here ? Save us the laugh.

Now, it's well known Dellas has been in the gutter with Roma for some time and not in their plans obviously, thus why he's looking for other clubs to sign for, suprised he didn't play ?

Hollywood : There are a few reasons why I personally "migrated" over to the "kiddies" site. For instance the traffic in here has been horribly frightening for well over a good half year now, not to mention some users/mods are not worth holding any kind of football conversation with. Just a few.

First off, since when are "your moderators" a barameter of soccer knowledge in here ? Save us the laugh.

Now, it's well known Dellas has been in the gutter with Roma for some time and not in their plans obviously, thus why he's looking for other clubs to sign for, suprised he didn't play ?

Hollywood : There are a few reasons why I personally "migrated" over to the "kiddies" site. For instance the traffic in here has been horribly frightening for well over a good half year now, not to mention some users/mods are not worth holding any kind of football conversation with. Just a few.

how long is the gutter quite some time..

last year he played a lot! Everytime i saw Roma he was starting....

from yahoo! :

04-05 AS Roma 1 Goals, 21 Games 4 Games (Champions League)

playing 21 games with a club is not really the gutter.

Hollywood :  There are a few reasons why I personally "migrated" over to the "kiddies" site. For instance the traffic in here has been horribly frightening for well over a good half year now, not to mention some users/mods are not worth holding any kind of football conversation with. Just a few.

how long is the gutter quite some time..

last year he played a lot! Everytime i saw Roma he was starting....

from yahoo! :

04-05 AS Roma 1 Goals, 21 Games 4 Games (Champions League)

playing 21 games with a club is not really the gutter.

exactly!

Ive read that dellas is not happy at roma but havent heard him going anywhere so maybe u guys like vasilios and alamatter should stick to the other site where the kids can say "ur my hero, u know so much about football around the world i want to be like Vasilios or alamatter when i grow up" :LOL:

Archived