Phantis Forums

Pre Season Friendly Matches

drakos13

Maybe I should have been more specific file Drake, because indeed he did get some playing time last season. (during a stretch)

And just for your information, Dellas is NOT in the squad list : http://www.asromacalcio.it/LaSquadraList.aspx

XXX: You make for a prime example. My best wishes for a somewhat productive life.

ok then :rolleyes:

so our next friendly is Zaragoza is this our last friendly?

Maybe I should have been more specific file Drake, because indeed he did get some playing time last season. (during a stretch)

And just for your information, Dellas is NOT in the squad list : http://www.asromacalcio.it/LaSquadraList.aspx

XXX: You make for a prime example. My best wishes for a somewhat productive life.

you are right.....hes not there.

But that was the 04-05 roster and we know he played that season.... and also i noticed only 5 midfielders listed which is unusual im sure they had more than 5.....

anyways thats unimportant

And as of your comment on making fun that some people know more, I have to say one thing. Some people like their teams more than others. They care to know more about soccer. What can I say. Some others like to show off with taller busted faced girlfriends, wearing gay ass floppers. :LOL:

The comment about Vryzas wasn't brought by me. Ok? capice ?

As for mr xxx. He is the one that started it not me. Long time ago. Today he had to say something again. So I had to reply.

The same goes for you.

You said I hold grudges. Well you just called me almahater and critisized me for visiting other forums.

I said I ignored your posts until and I did. But it is different when you go aginst me with your posts when I gave you no freaking reason.

Now after teaching me terms, giving me nicknames, you are teaching me dictation. Why don't you go learn to read Greek for a change.

\

And you have to go support xxx so that you can talk s%$#! back together. Do it. You did it before. that is your way in this forum.

And finaly if the moderator has a problem with the post let him handle it. What is your possition, :ph34r: assistant moderator. Or is your dream to step up in the forum in the fututure as a moderator :huh:

The comment about Vryzas wasn't brought by me. Ok? capice ?

As for mr xxx. He is the one that started it not me. Long time ago. Today he had to say something again. So I had to reply.

The same goes for you.

You said I hold grudges. Well you just called me almahater and critisized me for visiting other forums.

I said I ignored your posts until and I did. But it is different when you go aginst me with your posts when I gave you no freaking reason.

like i said b4, im sorry i didnt have any right to do that (about u joining the other forum) i have bad omens with alot of the ops there.... so once again im SORRY!!

i didnt miss spell ur name on purpose i was writing fast as i had no time to look up ur nick and right it correctly thats why if u noticed i wrote (sorry for the miss spelling i cbf lookin up ur nicks at this time)

However u took it the wrong way on purpose!!! i belive u jst did it to start me off again... And to use it as an excuse to why u went to the other site is jst a low blow and u know it... anyways what is done is done CAPISH?

back to Roma-PAO

another corner goal...... and watching the highlights it puzzles me why the hell we bought that giant lump of crap Ebede......he has no skill or speed watsoever. Hes just big and looked like a good player with Chalkidona because there defense allows for many shots.... He was lost and slow as hell on that Roma corner......good health to Mario Galinovic or hopefully Malesani will stop being retarded about this and give the spot to Siimitiras afterall it makes no sense wasting a foreign spot on a backup goalkeeper....

Now after teaching me terms, giving me nicknames, you are teaching me dictation. Why don't you go learn to read Greek for a change.

\

And you have to go support xxx so that you can talk s%$#! back together. Do it. You did it before. that is your way in this forum.

And finaly if the moderator has a problem with the post let him handle it. What is your possition, :ph34r: assistant moderator. Or is your dream to step up in the forum in the fututure as a moderator :huh:

You had to add that in didnt you???

well considering i was born in Australia and didnt go to Greek school, i think i did alright for my self... i mean i cant read greek as good as u can or as fast but im getting the hang of it....

i take it u live in America?? jst shows u the education system the yanks have there?? u cant even spell Fans the correct way (funs according to you) or Capish for that matter (capice what the hell is that) also there are alot of spelling errors in your posts both from this site and the other one that a 10 year old wouldnt make.... so dnt tell me to learn greek considering u cant even spell in english....

Now do u wanna go back and forth again??? or will it end here because once again my shot was directed at u for the cheap shot u gave me....

idiots im dealing with here :angry:

Who told you I went to school in America ?

Well cheap shots are the ones I speak off while yours are not but comments...

like:

However u took it the wrong way on purpose i belive jst to start me off again... And to use us as an excuse to why u went to that site is jst a low blow and u know it... anyways what is done is done CAPISH?

Enough is enough you know. It is time to give me a break and you can critisize me after 2 or 3 months. Ok ?

I can't stand it to have to keep replying to your posts against me.

Who told you I went to school in America ?

Well cheap shots are the ones I speak off while yours are not but comments...

Well who told u i went to Greek school????

see how everything u say is Hypocritical?? (do u even kno what that means?) i mean u defend the fact that u cant spell by trying to convince me that u didnt go to america for your skooling right??

well what makes u think i went to greek school or was born in greece for me to be able to read greek at a high level??

one word of advise if ur gonna take a cheap shot at me or anyone else then make sure u havent got similar floors about ur self or else ull look stupid, jst like u do now...

anyways im sick of this so ill end it here, say what u want im not gonna respond!! ur jst a waste of time and u know what how about u leave this forum and stick to the other one since u have big problems in heres.... simple solution?

i take it u live in America?? jst shows u the education system the yanks have there?? u cant even spell Fans the correct way (funs according to you) or Capish for that matter (capice what the hell is that) also there are alot of spelling errors in your posts both from this site and the other one that a 10 year old wouldnt make.... so dnt tell me to learn greek considering u cant even spell in english....

ey back off the USA man were ok. B)

as for the word "capish" both of you are incorrect it is capisci (capishi) its an italian word so it not for english speakers to worry about.......

anyways both of you cut it out theres an actual topic at hand:

PANATHINAIKOS

ey back off the USA man were ok. B)

Non capisco niente... :D

Holly/Alma. Perche l'avversione? :nono:

Drako, I am shocked!...You, using were :rolleyes: in the same sentence with USA ? :huh:

We're ALL PAO fans here, from all over the universe.

Spread the LOVE please! :tup:

Trifyllara s'agapo :nw:

PEACE

And as of your comment on making fun that some people know more, I have to say one thing. Some people like their teams more than others. They care to know more about soccer. What can I say. Some others like to show off with taller busted faced girlfriends, wearing gay ass floppers. :LOL:

Roma - PAO

I really enjoyed watching pao in the first half, they showed a good organised defence and attacked well, but we still dont have the finisher we need. I think this will be a good season in europe as long as we have hardly any injuries from the first 11. btw, the goal we scored was a bit of a joke but still a goal nonetheless. Flavio and biscan look good, both have good control but biscan needs to pass more, share the love y'know? I really hope Gekkas finds his form again, by his performances to come he will make or break our season.

Just as an outsider in this, well not really i guess, i feel i am an active member, as much as i can that is, im utterly disgusted by those comments, about fellow phantis members wives.

After reading that insult, my blood boiled so much, i would have belted the s%$#! out of almamatter on the spot. And hell i have never had an argument with the guy.

One thing i enjoy about posting in Phantis, is that we are all a family, each respect, debate, argue certain opinions, sometimes they get nasty, but hey that happens everywhere even among close friends and relatives.

But retarted comments, which show the true colours of ones twisted character, are so degrading to all the members on this forum. Those comments even though aimed at one specific person, really is a representation of the respect, you allmamamtter have to us all.

I am disgusted, angry, yet feel sorry for the moronic state you have to be in. I will never ever, reply or associate with any of your comments in this forum, though you dont give a s%$#!, you for one, have been erased from my memory entirely.

F U C K Y O U.

Very sorry for my outburst, i apologise and accept any punishment.

I try to limit my comments strictly topic related, but i just dont know, maybe i just read almamatters comments when i was in a bad mood or maybe, im showing the same respect to him as he deserves.

Guest Mugkas

u's r all a bunch of wankers, i just signed up for phantis.com not long ago but fu-ck it im outta here, every1 is a bitch in here

This topic is closed. It's not going anywhere. I am opening another one for the PAO Pre-Season Matches. Let's keep it civil and discuss actual topic. Don't get into personal post or I will delete them.

Archived