Phantis Forums

Flavio Conseicao at PAO...

trifilli

Flavio was expected to arrive in CimBom's preseason camp in Holland on Sunday but he is now expected to arrive on Tuesday!!! What the hell is wrong with this guy??? :angry: He's not a timely decision maker, is he???

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like turk said, it looks as if flavio himself doesnt know what he wants. every newspaper says something else on the front page. this whole thing is taking so long now, that your management could have signed two players like him in the same time. i dont understand that. are they affraid that they wont find a better player than him?

This smells fishy.

To have stretched this out for as long as he has tells me that either he's an indecisive moron or his agent is playing up both teams bigtime. If PAO were serious about their Sunday deadline then they should have withdrawn their offer and left him to rot with Galatasaray. As it doesn't seem like he wants to especially stay there either.

Either way, PAO are paying a big price for this guy. Not sure if he's worth it.

some papers say that gala sent pao a fax telling them to not disturb the player anymore and that he will stay in turkey. :LOL: :LOL:

i wonder when this whole story will be turned into a reality show. this stuff is getting ridiculous. i dont know why pao is letting galatasaray fooling them. do they think he is the best player on the planet? if they continue like that it will just harm the team.

WE don't need this primadona, it will be a big mistake if pao signs this feller. It clearly seems that he is playing games with both clubs.

No player is bigger than a club unless his name is maradona. And clavio is no maradona. He is another washed up rivaldo, looking for a club to pay him big dollars.....................

Green is right here. Where are the morals in all of this ? I simply can't understand, it's not bad enough Flavio created problems with GS last season (a hint of things in the horizon), but now it's painfully obvious he's doing what HE wants again, and this time to a potential BUYER in Panathinaikos. Yet as deadline after deadline have passed, still they insist in such a character.

Meanwhile, Basinas still hasn't signed with Bermingham or Marseille.

WE don't need this primadona, it will be a big mistake if pao signs this feller. It clearly seems that he is playing games with both clubs.

No player is bigger than a club unless his name is maradona. And clavio is no maradona. He is another washed up rivaldo, looking for a club to pay him big dollars.....................

washed up rivaldo?what are you smoking?you wish your team could get players like rivaldo.in case you didn t notice he is one of the reasons we got double and you got nada....

he may be washed up to the greens but definetely not to us

funny how pao keeps going after this brazilian who is also washed up

I find it strange that the greens bashed OSFP for signing rivaldo cause he was "washed up" yet they are doing the same with this guy.

and they cant even sign him!!!

I find it strange that the greens bashed OSFP for signing rivaldo cause he was "washed up" yet they are doing the same with this guy.

not to make this a rivaldo arguement....but rivaldo didnt even have a cluib for several months...i have no idea why we are pursuing him so badly.....seriously he has embarassed the club and the fans......he already acts like hes bigger than the Greek League......beleive it or not flavio- con-gay-sao you wont be the best player in PAO or Greece!

anyways seriously if we could manage to get a player like Lucas Bernardi he is way better than flavio...would be a huge signign for PAO but like the idiots management are we wont go after him.....if we pursued Bernardi and Kristiansen, and get a solid DC PAO would be a european THREAT, i dont think there would be too many teams that would stop us. It really is stupid because PAO IS a well known team and do play in the Champions League so we are capable of attracting players no doubt...we just wont go after the right ones and wont spend the money correctly!

DROP FLAVIO

bring LUCAS

To be fair its our idiot management that want him and not really the fans ;)

he is washed up i dnt understand why pao keep going for him....

Flavio Conceicao's agent, this morning reported that he will stay with Galatasaray only if the club extend his contract for further one year with an increase of €500k yearly wage, which makes it €2.35M per season until May 2007 or he will sign a contract with Panathinaikos!!! :huh:

This bitch is mocking both clubs -his owner and potential buyer- alike and two stupid managements simply cannot deal with the process... :tdown:

DAMN THIS GALA MANAGEMENT!!! :angry:

Archived