Phantis Forums

Quiz- Q: Who was the coach of Parma 1999?

The2ndMouse

Greek TV (NET) showed a video of Canavaro being injected with a performance enhancer in the Parma 1999 squad in Moschow and prior to an UEFA Semifinal or Final ....

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...y&channel=Italy

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...n&channel=Italy

Soooooooo Filthy Elastonpappou 13... Do I get my answer on why your Kafeneio suddenly looks like a team or am I rushing to conclusions ... ;)

:hypocrite:

I had the same question when I heard that on the radio....

xaxaxxax

not that we don't know but here is the proof:

PARMA(part of its history)

The club turned to the emerging Alberto Malesani and in 1998/99 the team was back in the Champions League, won the Italian Cup against Fiorentina and the UEFA Cup 3-0 against Marseille. The 1999/00 season opened with an Italian Super Cup victory, 2-1 over Milan but they were knocked out of the Champions League in the qualifying stages against Glasgow Rangers. They ended the season in fourth spot, level with Inter but lost the play-off 3-1. In 2000/01 Malesani was replaced by Arrigo Sacchi in January 2001

the reason our team is performing better is not only the happy mood within the team but also our trainer who is a well-known one in europe..and stuff dont happen overnite,so wtv this trainer of ours started 6 month ago is kikin in now..

yes yes... thats right mouse, because two players under malesani were taking performance enhancers this must... MUST be the reason why were performing a little above average. Well done mouse, if your team do not win the league this year, then you found the perfect excuse why.

Imagine saying to someone: 'We didnt win the league because two players 6 years ago from another country were taking performance enhancers'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This isnt a melazani thing, this is an italian thing, the same thing is being asked about Juventus 1994-1998. The doctor is being blamed, not the manager, and this is probably the same thing.

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/041126/137/2i4k4.html

I'am sure our friend Mouse already knew that this particular substance was and continues to be legal of use in football today. Now wether the timing of the release of the video is propaganda (!) against Juventus and other things such as Alien visitors from Galaxy 79, I'll leave to the sickos in that forum to talk about.

Regardless, this video sheds some LIGHT into the DARKNESS that is. Legal or not, Cannavaro, Veron and the rest in that video are going to face some hard times, not to mention everyone partaking in the sport on a professional level in Italy.

This im sure is the very tip of the iceburg.

slick13: whats it matter to you how old he is ?

you are very well known as being one of the stupidest members in here, and you have the audacity to pose such a question ? (!)

BTW: it's "your" not "you're"

:LOL:

why dont you try speaking in cantonese for F***s sake ?

XRHSTOS ANESTI PAIDES !

Well, since I started this thread and I do not want it to turn totally sour...

I am obviously old enough to know where teasing starts, where it stops, where I can ignore an insult and when people who insult others and think they are grown ups sound a bit more funny that actually insulting.... ;)

Let me give you a lesson or two about sporting rivalry.

Tomorrow AEK may lose and I am going to have this topic printed in strawberry coated paper and forcefed to me by Elastonpappou...

Tomorrow AEK may win and I might have to alter my flying to Athens Schedule just to go to his office and laugh at his face...

Some other people, on the other hand, see this board and general sport as a field for insults, true rivalry filled with unadalterated hatred and even worse things I dont want to mention...

Enjoy the buildup to big derbies and dont insult others

Whatever they say its going to hurt more if you lose but its going to be even better if you win... ;)

slick13: whats it matter to you how old he is ?

you are very well known as being one of the stupidest members in here, and you have the audacity to pose such a question ? (!)

BTW: it's "your" not "you're"

:LOL:

why dont you try speaking in cantonese for F***s sake ?

XRHSTOS ANESTI PAIDES !

say it ! say it!

MENTAL MIDGET!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:P

Evergreen is right!!! Somebody has the ability (like mouses do :P ) to smell a rape from far away!!! So they come up with stupid excuses just to justify their loss!!!!!

Also I read about the Greek-Kokkalo-press speaking of BAOK, and how will BAOK perform and so on.... And I wander... Doesn't both the red Kafeneio and the yellow Xypolites have games to play? Why doesn't anyone mention the game of the Kafeneio against Iraklis in the last match day? They are all concerned with Baok with OFI as if the other teams have no games to play... :angry:

Anyway, as for the Cannavaro comment and its link to Malezani what else could you expect from the Hanoumisses and the geys..... They come up with all sorts of excuses but they tend to forget Kourabies NTOPA in Rizoupoli and David Rivers Dopa in the Rome final four.... ;)

OYST!!!!!

Archived