Phantis Forums

secret of aeks success...

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes indeed, we are so jealous of not being able to have a president like Mr. Psomiadis and not being able to owe billions and also having a government being able to wipe out our debts whithin a day out of the taxed Greek people....

Very jealous indeed!!!!!! ;)

On top of so many crappy decision the disgcrace called Greek football is going to get even worse if teams that should have been in the D division are ready to win the league while the have played all their away derbies in closed gates.... ;)

Vre OYST Hanoumisses poy milate kiolas!!!! :P Toulaxistyon o Pontikas kanei toubeki giati xerei poios sas esose kai poios epivarynthike apo thn AEK44!!!! ;)

On top of so many crappy decision the disgcrace called Greek football is going to get even worse if teams that should have been in the D division are ready to win the league while the have played all their away derbies in closed gates.... ;)

I somewhat agree with your ideas...

but it is AEK's fault that the teams have been punished at the wrong times? How about... think about your actions before you perform them because there might be consiquences... and it believe it or not, fighting ACTUALLY may hurt your OWN team...

Yes indeed, we are so jealous of not being able to have a president like Mr. Psomiadis and not being able to owe billions and also having a government being able to wipe out our debts whithin a day out of the taxed Greek people....

Very jealous indeed!!!!!! ;)

Vre OYST Hanoumisses poy milate kiolas!!!! :P Toulaxistyon o Pontikas kanei toubeki giati xerei poios sas esose kai poios epivarynthike apo thn AEK44!!!! ;)

A little bitterness there Pappou? :LOL: And exactly how is it our fault that opposing team fans can't behave at their own games? Anyways, should be a great match at Leoforos!

pappou has a point, a team that owes 100's of millions euros to various companys and have them wiped out, with the greek tax payers money is to the point of ridiculous. I agree that such a major football club should not go down the administration road, but points deduction at the start of every year, or no european qualification for 5 years or something should of beee imposed on AEK.

Money dosen't grow on trees, but you lot must of found some F***in forest full of them.

Anyway the secret of Aeks success is the greek government, nothing more nothing less

Dont know if you taxpayers will be payoing up- i think its ENIC and Psomiadis type debtors getting f*cked, and a lil to the Greek dimosio maybe, but the millions of Euros are to scum like Enic etc.

And of course you're jealous, get real, we have no apateones pocketing the club's cash anymore, like Kavouras etc. You ill be seeing our backs permanently, and change your retarded managers every fouour months, hell yeah!

Re Vazeloi and Gavroi,

Forget Bardinogiannis and Kokkalis. You will never understand what AEK is all about nor what it means to play for AEK. The future of Greek soccer is being transformed in front of our eyes because of Nikolaidi, our fans, and our coach. And you'll know exactly what I'm talking about in 3 yrs. Let's first build our own stadium.

Your missing the point.....this thread isnt about 44....

The fact this team is playing with no budget and have players who dont carry the big name and just work hard for each other is the secret to our playing success.

Pappou...green suits you very very well. Green with envy.

that's a very romantic view, but I don't know if it applies to reality...

In my opinion AEK used the communication trick of "we are trying to create a team" in order to take the pressure off the team.Also AEK's financial problems have brought the fans closer to the team and were more unified.

--

This led to the desired result of : fans supporting the team with enthousiasm, but also created no pressure!!!On the contrary, it was a boost!

Unfortunately, AEK on the way got some very friendly referees, and don't deny it people.Anyway, one sunny morning AEK happened to be 2nd in the league, and gave their supporters something to wait for(what would that be??)

--

If AEK win the championship, then all Xanoumakia will go crazy after this "dream" year.In the other case I believe that since AEK gave them so many expetations this year, there will be some rumours (I hope not,but..)

I see a lot of bitterness from people who didn't believe to "AEKaki" even had a chance to compete this year.

Arthro 44 is the reason behind us playing in A' Ethniki .. but it has nothing to do w/ the way the team has performed since.

Bravo OM21 you hit the nail right on the head.

this argument has two yet Crucial/different points in Aek success:

Point 1: "The fact this team is playing with no budget and have players who dont carry the big name and just work hard for each other is the secret to our playing success".

Pont 2: "Yes indeed, we are so jealous of not being able to have a president like Mr. Psomiadis and not being able to owe billions and also having a government being able to wipe out our debts whithin a day out of the taxed Greek people...."

When you read these points in reality there both the reasons why Aek has had great success this year.... if it wasnt for the government wiping Aeks Debt then they wouldnt even b in situation they find them selves in currently... however if it wasnt for aek playing for each other and showing great Comradeship then they wouldnt even be in this situation as well..So in the end both points are correct and both points are the reason to aeks success....

this post was written with no Bias involved so dnt say bla bla bla coz im a pao supporter thats jst my opinon after reading everyones thoughts...

Point 1: "The fact this team is playing with no budget and have players who dont carry the big name and just work hard for each other is the secret to our playing success".

Pont 2: "Yes indeed, we are so jealous of not being able to have a president like Mr. Psomiadis and not being able to owe billions and also having a government being able to wipe out our debts whithin a day out of the taxed Greek people...."

When you read these points in reality there both the reasons why Aek has had great success this year.... if it wasnt for the government wiping Aeks Debt then they wouldnt even b in situation they find them selves in currently... however if it wasnt for aek playing for each other and showing great Comradeship then they wouldnt even be in this situation as well..So in the end both points are correct and both points are the reason to aeks success....

this post was written with no Bias involved so dnt say bla bla bla coz im a pao supporter thats jst my opinon after reading everyones thoughts...

of course AEKs success is based heavily on article 44 - wat team would be able to compete for the title whilst been millions in debt

Dun forget Hollywood that both your arguements compliment each other - if it wasnt for arthro 44 than they might not have even had a team playing in A Ethniki

Guys I m ready to put out...all the wind out of the sails...to those who debate that AEK's success is based on Arthro 44...... Do you want me to do it ? Even to those who studied abroad ..and came back as some thing a better individual....and support the Plouti - Palatia kai Lefta..... Shall I really do it ..... Ok ... I will do it

Now Listen now ..you jealous lads... (something that I have forecasted it already in Summer 2004....[go and check the AEK thread]

IF THE ENORMOUS SUCCESS OF AEK...IS ARTHRO 44.....SO WHY DOESN'T ARIS COMPETE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP....you jealous lads...

Why ? It's logical ... no ?

You see...... your argument has no legs.... only bad emotions...

Don't come now and say ...but Aris is in the Cupfinal ...

The secret of AEK's success is Demis...

And to remember that even one of the most honored AEK member of this thread...was not believing to DEMIS 18 moths ago.....

GREEK PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN FEUDAL SYSTEMS (football)....... but Demis has brought a new Leadership and a Social Organisation in the Greek Football scene....

something that I was forecasting for years in this thread as a lonely wolf....and even one of the most intellectual skilled member of this board....who doesn't write here any more...and by the way is a gavros....said once here .... one year before.....

DEMIS will harm AEK....

Again ..without Demis we would not exist in the A Division....now...

of course AEKs success is based heavily on article 44 - wat team would be able to compete for the title whilst been millions in debt

Dun forget Hollywood that both your arguements compliment each other - if it wasnt for arthro 44 than they might not have even had a team playing in A Ethniki

thats my whole point both arguments r correct and both arguments r the reason why aek is successful...

if it wasnt for article 44 they wouldnt even b there and if it wasnt for them playin so well for each other they wouldnt b there (2nd that is)

so both r the reasons for there success

thats my whole point both arguments r correct and both arguments r the reason why aek is successful...

if it wasnt for article 44 they wouldnt even b there and if it wasnt for them playin so well for each other they wouldnt b there (2nd that is)

so both r the reasons for there success

44 is only the reason AEK is playing in A'Division and has no debts.

44 didn't "play" during the season to earn the victories that AEK did

I still believe that since no pressure was imposed to the team by the supporters, the team played more freely, and got the wins they seeked

BUT also

the many times referees saved AEK

AND also

the unification of AEK probably by the presense of Demis in the club

these 3 are responsible for AEK's "success" this year

If 44 is the real secret.......

In case we get the championship....... , so the PLOUTI - PALATIA KAI LEFTA ....fans will all ask .... for 44... in their banners as per next saison :D

PIO KALA NA SE ZILEVOUNE ...PARA NA SE LIPOUNTE.....

H MONH OMADA AFTI THN STIGMI STHN ELLADA ......ME NIATA - PATHOS KAI KARDIA...... = AEK

great video nightsurfer, it really showed another "point of view" from Karaiskaki!!

The thing is that I first thought that the fans were the secret but then........he appeared from bottom to top!!!

Great one, I was kind of shocked when I saw him there...

now to return to reality, why didn't you include ur reactions when you conceded the 2 goals........sorry but I had to stand my ground!

Archived