Phantis Forums

secret of aeks success...

CH-Thrylos

this isnt worth geting all reved up..

if it wasnt for Article 44 Aek wouldnt have any success coz they wouldnt b here!! and if it wasnt for demis and the players/fans Aek wouldnt be second in the league... so putting these two reasons together shows aeks success....

people might argue n say if aek didnt finish as high as they currently are then it wouldnt b a successful Campaign however i beg to differ coz the fact that ur still in the A league is success enough... the fact that Aek has goten a second chance to re-build is success enough...

so in conclusion article 44 is the reason why Aek is in the A League (which is success considering u were lookin at the d division at the begining of the year!!! and also is the reason why your here to perform the second reason as follows) and Aeks comradship to play for each other n the fans (which has seen them come in at second which is also a success)

both of these combined = aeks success..

end of story

P.S alot of peoples views r very bias in this thread but if u read this with an open mind then ull realise im correct :box:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, i didnt even think about causing such a lot of nerves in here by starting this topic.

but i have to agree with nightsurfer. that article 44 is one side. and the way aek plays and is organized is something completely different.

if 44 wouldnt have been aplied on aek, they would be in d division. but it has been applied. and this doesnt have to mean that they are successfull automaticly. as we can see with aris. they played well in the cup, but are placed near the bottom of the league.

**** OFF TOPIC *****

Just for your info.... after what I have read in the pre-Olympiad era in Tages Anzeiger...., I stopped my subscription with the Tages Anzeiger....

They contacted me and asked me if I would like to re-subscribe...without asking for the reasons... of my notice.

Only at the third time (3rd call)...they Swiss guy asked for the reasons.... I said to him ...I did not like what the Tages Anzeiger wrote about the Greek Olympic Organisation... especially the next day after the Opening Ceremony.......

They wrote that the Opening Ceremony was good.... but they forecasted that this would be the only Greek success during the Olympiad... Also the Opening Ceremony was mentioned in a small part....while the Scandal with Thanou - Kenteris was everywhere in all pages (I m and I was against Thanou - Kenteris)......

"I said to him.... I can not accept in the pre-Olympiad time...your journalistic performance....because it was biased and racist....."

This people here in Switzerland come always with the same arguments:

All the people South of the Gotthard (a mountain [Alps] which determines the north and south Europe) are lazy and can not organise...and work not precise and fast.

Then I said to him: " You think that only you the Swiss can work fast and good and can organise anything....not the people from South Europe....and this thinking influenced the whole reports on the Olympic Games of your newspaper ....especially in the pre-Oympic period..... You fail to see...that the Times always change..."

He countered and said: " But the guy who build the Olympic Stadium was a Swiss"

And I said to him: " First he was not Swiss...and Second, he did not build the Stadium but only the roof.... In fact he is a Spaniard but lives in Switzerland...... again this shows ...how much you know...what is going on in the World.... you think only the people North from Gotthard are good...."

He then changed the subject...and tried to sell me the subscription, which I have refused till now....

Ok guys... you convinced me....Arthro 44 is a secret..... I thought it was publiced all over Greece that AEK appealled for the Paragraph 44 of the Greek Commercial Law...and the appeal was granted.......but now with your logic and determination, you convinced me that AEK...kept it as a secret....... and that's why they are playing with so much enthusiasm, determination with only one defeat in the championship.... and have all the supporters and fans behind them.... also they sold the most saison entries...and all their fans love their president.....

It's because they kept the granting of Arthro 44 as a secret.....

So that s AEK's secret..... it's good that I m member of Phantis... to learn such things...

Ok guys... you convinced me....Arthro 44 is a secret..... I thought it was publiced all over Greece that AEK appealled for the Paragraph 44 of the Greek Commercial Law...and the appeal was granted.......but now with your logic and determination, you convinced me that AEK...kept it as a secret....... and that's why they are playing with so much enthusiasm, determination with only one defeat in the championship.... and have all the supporters and fans behind them.... also they sold the most saison entries...and all their fans love their president.....

It's because they kept the granting of Arthro 44 as a secret.....

So that s AEK's secret..... it's good that I m member of Phantis... to learn such things...

ignorant because ur bias... that sums the description of you ;)

if you read what i wrote u would realise that im not saying article 44 was ur success... it was part of ur success along with demis, urs fans and ofcourse your players....

if it wasnt for article 44 would u (Aek) currently b in the A division??? the answer is

NO!!!! <<<<----------- get that concept thought ur thick head because if it wasnt for article 44 u wouldnt have a chance to even play in the A divison where u have managed to come in at second!!!

However

this alone isnt the reason why Aek have been successful because if u look at Aris there near the bottom after having there arses saved by article 44 as well.. However the difference here is that Aek as a club has managed to fight the odds (bankrupt, good players leaving ect...) to be comming second with basically good support from both players and fans.....

So in closing both article 44 (which i have explained is the reason why aek r here atm and the reason why aek were aloud to show such success by playing well for each other) and Comradship (which has shown us how a real team is supposed to play even under these Circumstances) are the reasons why Aek is a success...

Now read this nice and slow and jst mayb u might understand that im not saying article 44 is the only reason y ur successful its jst a tiny bit why however it has to be mentioned because with out it you wouldnt be able to show us (the rest of the league) how well Aek had managed to play for each other with great support from both fans and players.... and ofcourse demis which has seen u in second place... :nw:

its Obvious Hollywood and Pao fans are trembling in fear

with there next two crucial games coming up

Paok in Toumba and AEK in Leoforos

thats why there complaining

some  old crap from Pao fans

very well said big man ;)

i wonder if u actually read what was written by both sides???

obvously not :whistle:

I phoned my cousin this morning about AEK's secret.... and he confirmed it to me... you were right guys.....

He told me that before the games...in the dressing room....all the players have The Greek Commercial Law book with them.... and they are exercising paragraph 44 of the mentioned law book.

Santos asks them the precise terminology of certain parts....and the players must have the answers.... if one can not answer...he's not allowed to play.....The best results got Xiotis....that's way he is playing always.

Further my cousin told me..... that after the goallless draw of PAO against Aris at home....Malezani had enough...because they lost other important points...next to Iraklis game.... So Malezani wanted to know ..what AEK's secret was...that they are playing so solid and making always points.

Malezani knew that the tiny translator lady of PAO visited the same translator school like the translator lady of AEK.....so he suggested her to have a cup of tea with AEK's translator lady...and to ask her perfidely (without showing her true intentions) about AEK's secret. And after chating around...(around one hour )...our translator lady betrayed us and gave our secret away to her....

Since then...Malezani bought 23 Greek Commercial Law books and every Tuesday and Thursday PAO's players have to exercise this book ....especially Paragraph 44.....and Malezani tests them ....before the games...if the players understood enough Arthro 44. Papadopoulos got the best results..and that's why he is playing again from the beginning...

And since then PA0 won the derby..and a couple of games too.....

But all came to Karageorgiou's ears...and he bought that Law Book too....and PAOK players are exercising Arthro 44 too .....therefore if PAOK takes points away of PAO this coming Sunday....we all will know...what the reason was

Posted Image

I phoned my cousin this morning about AEK's secret.... and he confirmed it to me... you were right guys.....

He told me that before the games...in the dressing room....all the players have The Greek Commercial Law book with them.... and they are exercising paragraph 44 of the mentioned law book.

Santos asks them the precise terminology of certain parts....and the players must have the answers.... if one can not answer...he's not allowed to play.....The best results got Xiotis....that's way he is playing always.

Further my cousin told me..... that after the goallless draw of PAO against Aris at home....Malezani had enough...because they lost other important points...next to Iraklis game.... So Malezani wanted to know ..what AEK's secret was...that they are playing so solid and making always points.

Malezani knew that the tiny translator lady of PAO visited the same translator school like the translator lady of AEK.....so he suggested her to have a cup of tea with AEK's translator lady...and to ask her perfidely (without showing her true intentions) about AEK's secret. And after chating around...(around one hour )...our translator lady betrayed us and gave our secret away to her....

Since then...Malezani bought 23 Greek Commercial Law books and every Tuesday and Thursday PAO's players have to exercise this book ....especially Paragraph 44.....and Malezani tests them ....before the games...if the players understood enough Arthro 44. Papadopoulos got the best results..and that's why he is playing again from the beginning...

And since then PA0 won the derby..and a couple of games too.....

But all came to Karageorgiou's ears...and he bought that Law Book too....and PAOK players are exercising Arthro 44 too .....therefore if PAOK takes points away of PAO this coming Sunday....we all will know...what the reason was

Posted Image

anyone got pics of the Pao and Aek translator ladies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is this the OSFP lady translator :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

shes in the right position after the match with Pao

THE BIG QUESTION IS: WILL AEK BE IN THE SAME POSITION?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the primary secret to our success is about 44,000 fans that refused to give up on AEK and come to watch their every game!

Also Katsouranis, a revived Liberopoulos, young players whose game is picking up, Coach Santos...and then, there's Demis... :tup:

Btw, "Zoulia"? Nightsurfer, what horio are you from???

anyone got pics of the Pao and Aek translator ladies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is this the OSFP lady translator :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

shes in the right position after the match with Pao

THE BIG QUESTION IS: WILL AEK BE IN THE SAME POSITION?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

.......Unfortunately I don't have the pics of the Translator ladies......

.......OR WILL AEK TAKE THE ACTIVE POSITION ... :whistle:

:

Btw, "Zoulia"? Nightsurfer, what horio are you from???

I m not from a Xorio...I m from a Poli.... from a beautiful Poli....

But my case is rather unusual.....

(Pateras) Papous.... apo Naxo..... Giagia....apo Kerkyra.....

(Mhtera) Papous kai Giagia apo Pergama (Minor Asia).....ton Papou ton skotosane h Gitones mas giro sto 1922... tous valane dithen na kanoune Manovres sta Vouna xoris trofima...kai pethanane ola ta Ellinika palikaria apo thn phna mesa sta vouna (apano kato totes kai poli Armenei idane xoma)

Ego genithika.. 500 metra apo to Patriarxio sto Fanari.... kai me vaptisane eki....

Is anybody other here around from Poli ?

Archived