Phantis Forums

pao - osfp

Crazy

a big game is coming up and even if the championship has along way to go it feels like the winner will have a big advantage for first place and i don t believe we are gonna have any ties with aek right behind them.i just hope it s a good game with a lot of goals(mostly thrilos).

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fellow Thrylos fans, unfortunately none of us can have an impact on this game. But our team, will get the job done. we've woken up and not a moment too soon. We will win, beacuse we're better and have better players. We will win, because we will want it more. but mostly, we will win to sweep PAO for the season.

'90 OLY Rivaldo

W- Nikopolidis

L- Galinovic

We come into Leoforos, ready to go and control the ball for 10 minutes. We can't generate chances however and PAO takes over for almost the rest of the game. Nikopolidis panics with Gkekas bearing down on him and commits a dumb, but necessary foul. On the ensuing penalty, just like today, Gkekas is stopped by Nikopolidis who stops with little problem. He does well to predict where Gkekas shoots and the shot is underpowered. Scoreless at the half. PAO comes with energy to begin the half, Konstantinou receives a cross but heads it to Nikopolidis, easy save. 87th minute now, papadopulos enters the game for a clerly off his game Gkekas. Gonzalez feeds him but Papadopulos instead of drilling it home, taps it, thinking he has an easy goal, giving nIkopolidis time to dive and stop it. Not much later Bidis, is picked off by Djordjevic who crosses him up and tries an outlet pass for Okkas. okkas receives the pass but at the edge off the box he is taken down. Free kick. Rivaldo sees the ball, at the edge of the box and pictures the goal he scored at Karaiskaki in November. Halkias was beaten on that play and he does exactly the same thing but this time beating a rusty Galinovic who had almost no action up to this point. 5 minutes later, the match ends and I guess you could this is exactly how I want it to happen. I also however think it will happen like this. Nikopolidis shuts out his old team again, and RIVALDO DOES IT AGAIN! That'll shut Yaniotis1 (anti-Nikopolidis) up! It will also prove Rivaldo is the greek league's top player!

i see this subject has been opened twice in the Olympiakos message

which is all good to me

Schuurer is expected to be bak next week v Pao

we really need him b/c Anatolakis from wut i heard wasn't that good but i do expect him to get back to form and the presence of the duo to make Pao's strikers and midfielders lots of hell

Ribbo is really the key here

i mean he just came bak from injury today

he looked good in his stint

i hope he can play the whole entire game

Ribbo scored a wonderful goal v Pao the first time both teams matched up

is goal is the difference

he is a big game player and thats why he gets paid the big bucks

i feel he will put an exclamation point to the hearts of Thyrlos by leading them to victory

Lets go into leoforos and win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olympiakos did get a shut out v Pao the first time they meant but i doubt it will happen this time b/c Olympiakos hasn't shutted out any team since beating Schaux 1-0 in France

But again Pao isn't a juggernaunt when putting the ball in the net

Schurrer will be bak which is a great positive on our side

i know this will be tough but we need to win the possession battle if we do that

we can play our style of play

we all know Olympiakos will miss chances on goal hopefully they score enough to win the game

Ribbo this is your time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do something magical to get the win

just win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topics were merged

anyways im just hoping we can escape with the tie but i would love to see us win

escape with a tie

that should not been Olympiakos mind set

its the win that counts

we must all join and have the right mind set

just win baby

Olympiakos fans won't be present for this huge derby our spirit will need to be enough to give the Olympiakos players enough spirit to win it

i suppose youre right

i just hope the refs dont steal the spotlighht and decide the outcome of the game like last year when we benefitted by a controlversial goal and they benefitted from us being left with 10 men allowing them to tie 2-2

I say 0-1 ribbo

and we will prove to them once again for the zillionth time he was a grear investment !

Fellow Thrylos fans, unfortunately none of us can have an impact on this game. But our team, will get the job done. we've woken up and not a moment too soon. We will win, beacuse we're better and have better players. We will win, because we will want it more. but mostly, we will win to sweep PAO for the season.

'90 OLY Rivaldo

W- Nikopolidis

L- Galinovic

We come into Leoforos, ready to go and control the ball for 10 minutes. We can't generate chances however and PAO takes over for almost the rest of the game. Nikopolidis panics with Gkekas bearing down on him and commits a dumb, but necessary foul. On the ensuing penalty, just like today, Gkekas is stopped by Nikopolidis who stops with little problem. He does well to predict where Gkekas shoots and the shot is underpowered. Scoreless at the half. PAO comes with energy to begin the half, Konstantinou receives a cross but heads it to Nikopolidis, easy save. 87th minute now, papadopulos enters the game for a clerly off his game Gkekas. Gonzalez feeds him but Papadopulos instead of drilling it home, taps it, thinking he has an easy goal, giving nIkopolidis time to dive and stop it. Not much later Bidis, is picked off by Djordjevic who crosses him up and tries an outlet pass for Okkas. okkas receives the pass but at the edge off the box he is taken down. Free kick. Rivaldo sees the ball, at the edge of the box and pictures the goal he scored at Karaiskaki in November. Halkias was beaten on that play and he does exactly the same thing but this time beating a rusty Galinovic who had almost no action up to this point. 5 minutes later, the match ends and I guess you could this is exactly how I want it to happen. I also however think it will happen like this. Nikopolidis shuts out his old team again, and RIVALDO DOES IT AGAIN! That'll shut Yaniotis1 (anti-Nikopolidis) up! It will also prove Rivaldo is the greek league's top player!

You should have contributed to the scenarion of Star Wars Episode III!!! You seem to have more phantasy than George Lucas!!!! :LOL:

I will tell you a much simpler Scenario....

PAO - THRYNOS 4-0!!!!

Gonzales 7'

Basinas 39'

Sanmartean 63'

Konstadinou 93'

Guest Protathlitis

We all know, including the KOTES, that OSFP will have more chances in this game than the VAZELO, the question is how many we can score from them

I think we should be able to score 4 goals against the vazelo but then again we have no striker. our goals will need to come from Djole, Rivaldo or Stoltidis or someone like that.....I think if they need to do it then they will

Lets do this once and for all, lets do this shitty club. 8ELOUME KAI ALLO RE VAZELO!!!

u nearly lost points to ionikos

for starters we actually won our game

lets also go this straight Ionikos is a point above Aris which u guys drew too

and also Pao lost to Kekira this season which has the least points in the league

so don't talk about lost points to us go look at your on record

but again this is Pao's mind set to follow wut Olympiakos does

Olympiakos will win in Leoforos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for starters we actually won our game

lets also go this straight Ionikos is a point above Aris which u guys drew too

and also Pao lost to Kekira this season which has the least points in the league

so don't talk about lost points to us go look at your on record

but again this is Pao's mind set to follow wut Olympiakos does

Olympiakos will win in Leoforos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when where what???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u can speak after sunday :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

also beware u might get humiliated :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

As long as Olympiacos plays their game... This is going to be an easy one for Thrylos. But if they get into PAO rythim of game (which no-one really understands) then the game will become a "hackfest" and Dumb A** Giovanni will get thrown out and cause the game for Olympiacos.

It's very clear that Olympiacos is the MUCH better side, so they need to act like that on and off the pitch.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived