Phantis Forums

pao - osfp

Crazy

as a gavros fan i have to agree about the first part pantelo,(osfp having better team)the only think is pao has a good team also but with the way people think in greece,change coach if your team doesn t win always and bringing a new coach in the middle of the season doesn t really help because the new coach needs time, first he has to make players he didn t choose to play his system or philosophyand that takes time.that s why i think gavros has an additional plus going to this derby,having a coach that has being there before and knows what to expect and even without are supporters i think we still win this game.my comment about the coach applys for my team also.may it be a great game with passion but no violence and may the team that plays better win. :D :gr: :gr:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well drako, where should I start. OK, Nikopolidis kicks a$$ and has already shut PAO out this year. So why do u think it'll be any different. The Gkekas penalty example I gave you, was almost 100 percent based on the one last week. The win/loss thing, i already explained it. Karaiskaki burn down? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ! Not even close to before Leoforos does, did UEFA not officially proclaim Leoforos a piece of sh#t. Kokkalis is as likely to get bankrupt as Omonoia is to come from behind APOEL and Anorthosis. Nikopolidis to beg THYRA 13 for forgiveness? When? While beasting his old team again. Or after the game when he and his teamates celebrate the hard-fought victory I predicted. Oh well Drako, double trouble for you as Juve rolls over Milan, and if that magically doesn't happen, at least I can be sure enough to guarantee Olympiakos finishing ahead of you guys whose play resemble a bunch of pregnant kotes. Oh look out for AEK, they'll be 2nd after this weekend.

Oh, and how comfortable do you feel with Galinovic in goal? I feel comfortable. Comfortable, knowing every shot we take will go in. Unfortunately think shots will be hard to come by for us, so Rivaldo's free kick will have to do. But hey, we've made do with that before.

First of all, i was making fun of your stupid win/loss goalkeeping thing because this isnt ice hockey where goalkeepers get a million shots and have a significant impact during the game. A goalkeeper in football simply cant stop as many shots. shots from up close from 2 meters etc....not like in hockey, or baseball for pitchers. Its stupid.

Nikopolidis does not kick ass this year. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I hate him. Its got to do with his MILLIONS OF ERRORS and costing OSFP and even more importantly ELLAS points which you cant see obviously. He has been really lazy this season I know this because I have seen him play for years and this he just isnt as good as he was years ago when nobody knew him.

as for Gkekas penalty, just because he missed one last week has little to do weather hell miss one the next week.

as far as Kokkaliskaki i said nothing about it being burned down. I said it will be destroyed by a hurricane ;)

and as far as Galinovic goes.......man hes in fantastic form and is the most stable goalkeeper in the league right now. Its been six games since we have conceded a goal in the league.

Dipapa has made some serious points in his post...

1st. If we (PAO) play with one attacker then it will be US and only US to blame!!! The facts are these: Schurrer is not playing, Thrynos traditionaly has a weak defence and thirdly, we NEED TO WIN!!!! I think most people are waiting for this game in order to put their thoughts on Malezani (including me)... If he gets a line up suitable to the reputation and the tradition of PAO then we have nothing to fear... Even if we loose, it will be with descency and not as Kotes as we have done in the past game in Kokkaliskaki (playing with one centre forward).

2nd Dipapa is right on the physical play of the players... After we appointed Roger Spray we can see that our fitness is much better than Olys. OLy has also a very high average age team which clearly can't handle such pressure for the entire 90 minutes...

3rd Problems for PAO? Clearly the WINGS!!! Katsiki (Djole) on the left and Mavrogennidis on the right will indeed create few problems to PAO... Due to the fact that we haven't got a descent winger to stop Katsiki I think the best way to treat him is by placing another skillfull attacking player on our right side. And that player is Sanmartean.... Djordjevic will be unmarked but the same will apply for Lucian... Lucian can cause the same problems to the Oly defense and therefore Djole might have to move in a different role in order to have a free role... Therefore he will fall in the hands of Basina and he will probably dissapear...

4th Problems for Oly? Clearly the attack!!!! The incapability of Oly players to score with the aballo OKKA and the podovolley Giovanni. I can't see any of them scoring in Leoforos. Oly won't threat our defense much, and the only threats will come from free kicks, penalties or corners.....

5th Defensively Oly has a problem too!!! Schurer is out and under no circumstances Georgatos is capable of marking... Anatolakis and Kostoulas will have massive problems with Konstadinou (as always) and probably Gekas will create few problems as well....

Prediction? On a good day according to the quality of the team PAO can have an easy win (3-0, 4-0)... On a bad day however and under the pressure of our fans this can go all the way round.... Mentality will also play a very important role... If PAO scores early it is important no to do the same mistake as last year (and start defending) but rather he has to keep the pressure up constantly throughout the match.... We have to concentrate on scoring and NOT defending!!!!

Anyway PAO - Oly 4-0!!!! :P

some very good points. but i have to disagree about the marking skills of anatolakis and georgatos. they are able to brake your attackers legs at any time with their marking skills. ;)

about the physical condition of the players. it might sound stupid, but i think this doesnt play such a big role in the derby. sure, it is a factor that doesnt have to be forgotten, but still in a derby some points just loose their importance. if the players really want to win the game the will give everything untill they collaps.

about our offence. i simply hope dusan wont put giovanni in the game. bring d'acol or castillo as a sub for ribo in the second half. but simply not giovanni. even tsiartas would be about twice as fast as him nowadays.

defense. dont underestimate kostoulas abilities. he showed in recent matches that he is not only a good sub, but that he even deserves a spot in the starting line up. and as it has been said, schurrers performances lately arent that brilliant anymore as they were in the start of the season.

Guest Protathlitis

Djole better not get pulled into that bullshit defensive role whether we are ahead or not!!

I hope like ESP says that they will see it is pointless in trying to mark him. Vyntra cant do it I dont think and Djole is in good form again

I think Djole will be central (like he often is) to this derby. I dont think they have a right sided player good enough to mark him and if they give up on in it; ALL THE BETTER

However OSFP has no one who can attack on the right side; pao might as well concentrate more defence on our left (Djole's side).

............NIKOPOLIDIS..............

Mavrogenidis....Anatolakis...Schurrer......Geo

Kostoulas..........Stoltidis.....................Djole

.............Castillo...........Ribbo..................

.........................Okkas................................

what you think of this one? Basinas will have to try and do something about Castillo and Rivaldo. while Kostoulas can close down anything on this right

We will certainly have more chances on goal than them and if Okkas misses less than half of his chances I see a bit of a thrashing of the kotopoula

Protathliti, Schurer and Kafes will not play therefore Kostoulas will be next to Anatolakis...

Surely Maric will start in the midfield, but I am not sure at all that Castillo will start... Bajevic will come up with OKKA and Rivaldo ONLY I think leaving BOTH Castillo and Giovanni in the bench (unfortunately for us)...

Most likely line ups (head to head)....

--------------------------------MELOS------------------------------

MAVROGENNIDIS-------ANATOLAKIS-------KOSTOULAS-------KARAFLAS

MARIC ---------------- STOLTIDIS ------------?? :huh: ???-------------------KATSIKI

---------------------------------RIVALDO-----------------------

---------------------------ABALLOS-------------------------

---------------------PALTO------------------HAZOGOLIS-----------------

WOOTER-----------------ZINEDIN BASINAS---------------------MARIC(SANMARTEAN)

---------------------------------GONZALEZ-----------------------

MUNCH :nw: -------------GOUMAS---------------MORRIS--------------VYNTRA

---------------------------------GALINOVIC-------------------

Something like that.....

or....

--------------------------------MELOS------------------------------

PANTOS-------ANATOLAKIS-------KOSTOULAS-------KARAFLAS

MAVROGENNIDIS --------------MARIC ---------------- STOLTIDIS ---------KATSIKI

---------------------------------RIVALDO-----------------------

---------------------------ABALLOS-------------------------

---------------------PALTO------------------HAZOGOLIS-----------------

SANMARTEAN-----------------ZINEDIN BASINAS-----------MARIC(KYPRIAKO PALTO)

---------------------------------GONZALEZ-----------------------

MUNCH -------------GOUMAS---------------MORRIS--------------VYNTRA

---------------------------------GALINOVIC-------------------

Its Ribbo's moment to shine once again

he could be the difference of who wins this game

he has proved it before time and time again

Pao doesn't have that explosive player like we have in Rivaldo

Rivaldo's greatness was the difference last time in the outcome in Karaiskaki

the team may be against all odds going to leoforos w/o any fan support but they almost pulled it out last year going 2-2 draw

this time it will be different

we will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egine kai zinedin o aggelos bre ESP ? mesa se 3 paixnidia ? heh .......

The addition of Munch to the greens lineup is HUGE not only for the skill this man pocesses but the psychological boost he brings to the club when on the pitch. If Bidis and Wooter don't see the lineup (which they shouldnt logically) we will face a very tough, capable and experienced side.

With some of our key players out, id like to some sort of 3-5-2 system with the following :

-Antonanki

-Mavrogenidis/Anatolakis/Vallas

-Castillo/Kostoulas/Stoltidis/Georgatos/Djorjedvic(free role)

-Okkas/Rivaldo

Guest Protathlitis

seeing as schurrers not playing

Mavrogenidis....Anatolakis...Vallas......Geo

.............Castillo/ Maric...........Ribbo..................

I want Kostoulas in midfield :tup:

Guest Protathlitis

Egine kai zinedin o aggelos bre ESP ? mesa se 3 paixnidia ?

hes making fun of the role he tries to play for his team

seeing as schurrers not playing

Mavrogenidis....Anatolakis...Vallas......Geo

.............Castillo/ Maric...........Ribbo..................

I want Kostoulas in midfield :tup:

i would rather start Castillo over Maric

Castillo scored a goal last week and has confidence

Maric hasn't done much since the start of the season

but its Bajevic call

did Schurrer train today ??

shurrer trained littely and propably will not play sunday.+kafes is in the same situation

he wont play at all. it is sure. he still has a problem and cant participate properly at the training. but he will be in leoforos anyway. bajevic will take all the players with him.

shurrer trained littely and propably will not play sunday.+kafes is in the same situation

whats the situation on kafes ???

so wut will the expected line up be if say Kafes doesn't play

my guess will be

Nikopolidis

Pantos Anatolakis Vallas/taralidis Georgatos

Kostulas Stoltidis

Castillo Djorjavic

Okkas Rivaldo

this line up can still beat Pao in leoforos

as far as i know itll look something like this:

----------------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------------

---------------------vallas---------anatolakis-------kostoulas---------

----mavrogenidis--------------------------------------georgatos------

-----------------------maric-------------------stoltidis-----------------

----------------------------------djordjevic-----------------------------

----------------------okkas---------------------rivaldo-----------------

djole is supposed to create our game. thats why i put him in front of maric and stoltidis.

ANYONE HERE FROM NY? ARE THEY GONNA SHOW THE GAME ON TV OR IS ERT GONNA SHOW THE PARELASI???? IM WORRIED ABOUT THIS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA LET ME KNOW PLEASE. OH AND A SFAR AS THE STARTING LINEUP GOES ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THIS

--------------------------RIVALDO-----------------------------------------------------

montoya i am with you. rivaldo plus our captain djole are gonna be the difference.the game is on ERT-SAT 13.30 eastern usa time,20.30greek time. :hypocrite:

we are going to leoforos to win the game and play attacking soccer.ribo,okkas,djole,georgatos will have fun with pao defense.thrile gera me tsampouka :artist: tha zografisoune mes to gipedo

Good luck to the 100 tear old defenders, defending Konstantinou... He has a field day with the reds in the past.. This game should be No different...... I hope Mavrogenides plays him man to man... This should be fun to watch.....

Archived