Phantis Forums

pao - osfp

Crazy

I must say something about this family thing (sorry for the off topic but you started it

In the Camp Nou it is a family thing, everybody can come and enjoy football.

Alone , with wife/ husband/sweetheart it is always a great experience

The female toilets are spotless

I being a woman, was adviced not to come to Greek stadium by myself :D I will do it anyway as soon as I get the funds

Even in Turkey women come to matches and are as fanatic fans as men. So, you are in the EU now It is time to overcome prejudices against women

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drakos 13 sorry but i prefer to see little kids and families and sponsors at the stadiums insted of people high on drugs or anything else trying to curse, injure,damage or even kill each other.soccer is supposed to be a fun sport not a place to get rid of your quarters and fotovolides from last years easter.

Guest Protathlitis

choc, why would you post that now after Greece's no 1 has killed pao in both his games?

what a complex you fegs have about derby time and unpermitted backdoor entries :box: :LOL: :LOL:

siga re u beat us 1-0 and all excted

aside from the 3-1 in the cup we didnt even care about

how about these reults

3-0.... 4-2 in your stadium.. 4-1 in your stadium

get results like that then come and see us about beating us

Conveniently every time you conceide 3-4 ballakia-temahia from PAO you seem NOT to care.... When you tend to win however even in waterpolo :P you then suddently start to care....

Anyway I suggest to all young geys to go and buy sportime, it has the cup final of 1985 between OSFP and PAO....

Go get it.... And if you don't know the score, ask your dads...... :P

siga re u beat us 1-0 and all excted

aside from the 3-1 in the cup we didnt even care about

how about these reults

3-0.... 4-2 in your stadium.. 4-1 in your stadium

get results like that then come and see  us about beating us

Conveniently every time you conceide 3-4 ballakia-temahia from PAO you seem NOT to care.... When you tend to win however even in waterpolo :P you then suddently start to care....

Anyway I suggest to all young geys to go and buy sportime, it has the cup final of 1985 between OSFP and PAO....

Go get it.... And if you don't know the score, ask your dads...... :P

isnt it the same way around too?

i just dont understand people that accuse others of doing something while they do exactly the same thing.

most of the people in here do this and as soon as they have the possibility for payback the start endless discussion accusing the others....

you mental midgets!!!!!

;)

A part of the truth says that you are correct, however, I never said that our losses by Thrynos in Tel Aviv or Saragoza in basketball didn't mean anything to us because basketball is not a great sport such as football etc etc...

To be honest with you I hate loosing by Thrynos in every sport including water polo!!! I don't pretend to follow just the sport that my club is currently doing ok compared to most thrynos fans! Has anybody IN HERE spoken about the +31 in basketball this year, or the 2 wins in Pireaus that we did in volleyball last month? ;) No they are all PAPIES!!! :whistle: But I am pretty sure if you manage a win in the basketball play offs over us (bwcause we will play 1st against the 8th and we will get you in europe through your contract with euroleague again :P ), somebody will mention it.....

Anyway CH you are a reasonable man.. Go buy the DVD of the 1985 cup final!!! :P You will like it!!! :P

PROTATHLITI SE OLA TA SPOR PANTOTINEEEEEEE....LA LA LA LAAAAAA... :P

A part of the truth says that you are correct, however, I never said that our losses by Thrynos in Tel Aviv or Saragoza in basketball didn't mean anything to us because basketball is not a great sport such as football etc etc...

To be honest with you I hate loosing by Thrynos in every sport including water polo!!! I don't pretend to follow just the sport that my club is currently doing ok compared to most thrynos fans! Has anybody IN HERE spoken about the +31 in basketball this year, or the 2 wins in Pireaus that we did in volleyball last month? ;) No they are all PAPIES!!! :whistle: But I am pretty sure if you manage a win in the basketball play offs over us (bwcause we will play 1st against the 8th and we will get you in europe through your contract with euroleague again :P ), somebody will mention it.....

Anyway CH you are a reasonable man.. Go buy the DVD of the 1985 cup final!!! :P You will like it!!! :P

PROTATHLITI SE OLA TA SPOR PANTOTINEEEEEEE....LA LA LA LAAAAAA... :P

i dont cvare about bball so I cant argue on that or volleyball

if i lived in greece maybe but again I dont like bball

basket and volley are huge sports too.......its dull that people only really follow football in these forums when so much is happening for greek volley and basket......

OSFP fans probably dont know this but they won the UEFA cup equivalent for volley this year (Top teams Cup) ........also PAO beat them 3-0 in renti last match....

basket, volley are always the big sports....polo too but i rarely see it televised....OSFP polo is amazing, but not as good as your rivals Ethnikos Pireas this year..... PAO polo is A2 next year... im sad but at least Glyfada and Vouliagmeni are kickin ass....

it is true. most people in here dont really care about the other sports in here.

nobody even mentioned osfp's success in european volley. now we just fired our coach because of bad results lately. (especially after losing agains pao and iraklis)

in basket its unfortunately the hard truth that osfp sucks this year. but who knows, maybe during the playoffs the team will make some big surprises.

since pao dominates the league so much i think people lost the interest in the league a bit.

but this should be written in the basket or volley section. (but since nobody visits these what should you do?)

Guest Protathlitis

although Id like OSFP to win in every sport; I only really care about football

to be honest it wouldent affect me much if we won 4 european cups in a row in basket

your right about basketball, volley ball and water polo on being big sports

but they are well behind the love for soccer

that is the case in all european countries

soccer is life in Europe thats a fact

anywayz lets keep this a soccer forum

OLympiakos#1

I still follow basketball, but there is not much to speak of this season :P True, that bball for a time was even held more sacred than football, but that of course died out REAL quick.

Volleyball is for women to follow IMO. Like Drakos7 for instance.

oh come on. volleyball isnt just for women! i went to see osfp playing against a swiss team twice. was kind of funny. if you imagine 3 guys against about 200 chanting some "etsi ga**** o pireas", "kokkinos kokkinos kokkinos theos, thryle eis' o enas o monadikos", "thryle thee mou, olympiake mou" (that was kind of difficult. one of us had to start and the other two answered.) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the best one was anyway that in that are werent a lot of greeks living. most of them calm family father and mother who normally didnt have to do anything with osfp. and we were cursing in the worst way. :LOL: :LOL:

I still follow basketball, but there is not much to speak of this season :P True, that bball for a time was even held more sacred than football, but that of course died out REAL quick.

Volleyball is for women to follow IMO. Like Drakos7 for instance.

Volleyball is a great sport and you would be largely suprised at the fanatiscm and popularity the sport has in Greece. If it werent popular why its televised so often?

and Drakos7? keep dreaming, i sooner take my own life. Its DRAKOS13.

Guest Protathlitis

before the olympics when Ellas played tunia Id never been to a volleyball game before. it was an pretty sick atmosphere in there (probly cos its dome) and a pretty good sport too. waterpolos alright

for me I could only really ever serioulsy care about Football and australian rules football

Archived