Phantis Forums

pao - osfp

Crazy

Guest Protathlitis

go have a cry Protathlitis.... through out this year both pao and oly have been rubbing it into each others faces e.g

Pao killed u guys when u lost to liverpool

oly killed pao when we lost to sevila

pao kill u guys when u got beat by newcastle

oly killed pao when it look liked they were going into the next round of cl

oly killed pao when they won the first derby

and so on...

so take it like a man!!! jst like i have been when u guys rub it in our faces, i dnt say nothing....

wtf dont you understand what Im saying?

I dont CARE about the s%$#! talking. I just think its funny how that about the 5th time pao123 has said "we are better than to rub it in"

and so I made the point that its obvious you are not better at all considering the posts of some of you KOTES and since we didnt do anything like this for the first game we won

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont sit here n lie, you guys did jst as bas as we r doing now...

who r u trying to convince me or your self???.

get over it n have a winge you KOTA!!

shi-t u cnt take a loss if your life depended on it u sore loser.....

P.S im not gonna respond to anything u say now cos its a waste of my time... YOUR FULL OF SH_IT PERIOD!

Guest Protathlitis

for the last time; I SAID I DIDNT GIVE A FUK ABOUT THE s%$#! TALKING. YES BECAUSE WE DO IT AS WELL

I was reffering to what pao123 said; capiche

and so I made the point that its obvious you are not better at all considering the posts of some of you KOTES and since we didnt do anything like this for the first game we won

Read what you wrote:

KOTES and since we didnt do anything like this for the first game we won

you jst ripped ur self mate coz u r complaining about what were doing to you guys now with the teasing by reffering to derby 1...

enough said b4 u look like a bigger clown

Guest Protathlitis

wtf. YES, and I dont care that YOU are doing it WORSE. I was talking about it in terms of what pao123 said "we are better than them...."

and he says that even though its obvious it being done worse than what what we did in the first derby

huge writing in our own forum, using writing which had to be censored. I you think we did anything like that in your forum than your kidding yourslef

coz u r complaining about what were doing to you guys now with the teasing by reffering to derby 1...

Cant you get it through your head? I dont care about it; the reason I meantioned the there is no difference (and in fact worse by pao fans this time) between derby 1 and derby 2 is because of this statement "we are better than them...coz we dont rub it in"

Guest Protathlitis

Everyone else took it and some Oly fans even congratulated us (good on them :tup: shows they have integrity)

if u cant be man try and become one throwing  some fertiliser and grow some pubes may help :whistle: :LOL:

I didnt congratulate you

I dont want to read the annoying little crap why dont you continue your relationship via the PM service. its pathetic to do that crap over the internet anyway

Everyone else took it and some Oly fans even congratulated us (good on them :tup: shows they have integrity)

if u cant be man try and become one throwing  some fertiliser and grow some pubes may help :whistle: :LOL:

I didnt congratulate you

I dont want to read the annoying little crap why dont you continue your relationship via the PM service. its pathetic to do that crap over the internet anyway

i didnt say u congratulated me tritoathlitis :D

Im say good on the Oly fans that did which wasnt u :P

once again a great derby something that hasnt happened in a long time

but as for the fans... verty dissapointing display of stupidity

they were warned over and over to stop throwing things yet they persisted.

even the announcer said they are winning yet continue to throw things at niko

which to he replied with great saves!!

I hope they get 1 a game fan ban just so I can laugh and say "did we not tell you to stop "throwing thingg what u need 6 warnings?

and they wll reply with well u did the same in karaiskaki,

bring on the fan ban at home games

once again a great derby something that hasnt happened in a long time

but as for the fans... verty dissapointing display of stupidity

they were warned over and over to stop throwing things yet they persisted.

even the announcer said they are winning yet continue to throw things at niko

which to he replied with great saves!!

I hope they get 1 a game fan ban just so I can laugh and say "did we not tell you to stop "throwing thingg what u need 6 warnings?

and they wll reply with well u did the same in karaiskaki,

bring on the fan ban at home games

yeah i was disappointed at that i hope we get off just like Oly did at Gayriskaki when we play u at ur ground

cos fair is fair :whistle:

fromsoccernet.com

The Greek number one, who spent 15 years at Panathinaikos before joining Olympiakos last summer, was subjected to a constant barrage of abuse and toilet rolls.

He responded with one of his best performances of the season, diving low to save a shot from Fanis Gekkas and then saving acrobatically after Ezequiel Gonzalez had dribbled though the Olympiakos defence.

thats how u handle tough pressure . u dont see him crying to the media

fromsoccernet.com

The Greek number one, who spent 15 years at Panathinaikos before joining Olympiakos last summer, was subjected to a constant barrage of abuse and toilet rolls.

He responded with one of his best performances of the season, diving low to save a shot from Fanis Gekkas and then saving acrobatically after Ezequiel Gonzalez had dribbled though the Olympiakos defence.

thats how u handle tough pressure . u dont see him crying to the media

i was impressed with him also, almost he played as well as he used to

hope he plays this good for the NT and has put his dip in form behind him :gr:

Maybe we should throw stuff at him to get him fired up lol :P

I will say this once to all people and I expect to be perfectly understood

Whoever continues this pointless silly and childish trash talk will be put back to moderated posting and save us the trouble of running around the forum cleaning up their mess

Respect your fellow members even if they are fans of a rival team

There is pride and honour in winning and in losing it all depends on how you deal with it

Archived