Phantis Forums

pao - osfp

Crazy

ANYONE HERE FROM NY? ARE THEY GONNA SHOW THE GAME ON TV OR IS ERT GONNA SHOW THE PARELASI???? IM WORRIED ABOUT THIS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA LET ME KNOW PLEASE. OH AND A SFAR AS THE STARTING LINEUP GOES ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THIS

--------------------------RIVALDO-----------------------------------------------------

for starters will the game be shown by all the local greek cafe's in queens??????????????????????????

Stoltidis didn't train normally today due to tiredness

i mean i really don't think he will miss the match at hand

this is Rivaldo's time to make his mark with Olympiakos

Rivaldo has made us fans lose a bit of his touch lately but all will come back with a big time game

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i made a small mistatke with the lineup. it'll look like this according to sportaction:

----------------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------------

---------------vallas------------anatolakis-----------kostoulas--------

mavrogenidis-------------------------------------------------georgatos

---------------maric------------stoltidis--------------djordjevic--------

---------------------------------rivaldo-----------------------------------

----------------------------------okkas----------------------------------

i heard it will be 4-4-1-1

i rather have 4 in the back cause i don't think we can play with 3 in the back

but i can understand the thought of having more midfielders to try to control the ball possession

my fear will be the counter attacking

Kafes and schurrer are for sure no go's

its our chances but we have other players to fill these voided positions

lets go and win in Leoforos

the only thing Nikopolidis will do today is regret he was born.

:tdown: Lets see who has the last laugh..He was laughing after the first game :LOL: and so were all the RED fans :LOL: :LOL:

When he saves a certain goal in the 93rd minute he will have the last laugh again :P

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw:

yeah and we laughed are asses off at him when he got us back into the title race after your 7 point lead.......we are going to laugh when he runs like the chicken he is to the tunnel after the game.

:whistle: :whistle: Nikopolidhs is the best keeper in :gr: by far whether u guys like it or not...Rivaldo will also show his class tonight :tup:

:whistle: :whistle: Nikopolidhs is the best keeper in :gr: by far whether u guys like it or not...Rivaldo will also show his class tonight :tup:

he was a great keeper but after the summer he has been trash. This game wouldnt even matter if he hadnt F***ed up so many times.

Concerning the ERTSAT broadcasting, I don't believe there will be a PAO-OSFP match today.Look for yourselves:

http://www.ert.gr/tv/tvChannels.asp?ch_id=11&pday=100

Now, to yo dear DRAKOS. First of all, you say that as long as he played for PAO,he was a great keeper, but since he joined OSFP he is crap, is that what you say?

Secondly, please tell us about these f*ck ups of Nikopolidis to PAO.Count them down and explain please.

aiolspy ert sat never has the right titles of their program on the website.the had ofi-osfp game a couple of weeks ago but the program said ''leitourgia''

All this slander about Nikopolidis should stop because it's pointless. It's not because of him that we lost the chance to finish the league early this year. And he saved out @ss many times. It's not him to blame for loosing the infamous 7 points advantage. Blame some stupid "fans" and a few other internal factors instead.

Archived