Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now we will 90% get lequi from lazio(argentinian center back) and much better than pelegrino and only 23 years old i think with italian passport

How close are we to this???

could u plz provide a link and the players profile such as; age, country, caps, history ect.....

P.S he jst signed with Latzio last year.. are u sure his been linked with us...

QUOTE (drakos13 @ Jul 3 2005, 02:10 PM)

great idea to give him the medical after his signature is on the contract!!!! 

Tell me about it 

Shhhh dnt talk to loud some pro pao management people in here might get offended!! 

Contract is void if a player fails his medical test - happens everywhere its pretty much a standard clause

Remember Van Nistlerooys transfer to Utd!!

seriously we need Pavlo........i dont understand, why are our transfers so terrible for such a big team? if OSFP is making bids at dream players why are we looking for solutions in losers like Sila and Fettucini? I mean even Besiktas managed to make big signings in John Carew and Juanfran... Fenerbahce signs Anelka, CSKA signing Derlei......Thats ridiculous! Im tired of this already.

In my opinion the Greek league falls in with the leagues that can produce only 1 or 2 strong sides in europe and not rich enough to be in the level of England, Spain, France, Italy, Germany......then there is another level that is Holland, Portugal, Belgium, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine. These leagues arent terrible, in fact theyre all pretty good. Out of all the clubs PAO is among the bigger teams from that category but wont make the signings to stay up there.

If we wrap up our season signings (even if we had Conceicao/Aloisi healthy) with Sila and Fetuccini it shows that PAO is not willing to invest in the team. Those players are lame, crap solutions that are NOT going to strengthen the team in a serious way. You know it too. They look, smell like the same half ass signings weve been making year after year- and no the half ass signings dont pay off (2004 double), to be honest we make a million crap signings and 1 really intelligent one (ex Gkekas, Papadopoulos, Gonzalez)...... man i remember the transfer season where we bought Mixalaki, Kolkka, Michaelsen, that was a good summer for transfers that i remember....

QUOTE (drakos13 @ Jul 3 2005, 02:10 PM)

great idea to give him the medical after his signature is on the contract!!!! 

Tell me about it 

Shhhh dnt talk to loud some pro pao management people in here might get offended!! 

Contract is void if a player fails his medical test - happens everywhere its pretty much a standard clause

Remember Van Nistlerooys transfer to Utd!!

That is exactly correct...some people fail to understand that.

Pao's dealing was perfectly fine....aloisi is complaining and refusing to end his contract only because he doesnt believe he is injured.

Which in that case...if his knee is fine...then there are other reasons ofr pao not wanting him.

Guest Mugkas

who's the blond girl up there? looks quite disgusting!!!  <_<

rephrased by EverGreen

are you serious?

I would appreciate it if you were politer in the future.

we are closing in on bernadi romeo an argentinian center forward who has played for some years at hsv(hamburger sports vereign)

full story in greek.

http://www.sportime.gr/xst/index.php?optio...3180&Itemid=116

he is as good as we can get in my opinion! we are not getting anybody better than him they simply wont come to our league.

i think he is 28-29 years old and i have seen him play lots of times he is a very good move if we get him

we are closing in on bernadi romeo an argentinian center forward who has played for some years at hsv(hamburger sports vereign)

full story in greek.

he is as good as we can get in my opinion! we are not getting anybody better than him they simply wont come to our league.

i think he is 28-29 years old and i have seen him play lots of times he is a very good move if we get him

If this is true then we are not going to keep Aloisi I take it which is too bad b/c I still think he is a good player and could help us out allot and this bullshit about his injury I think it is more complicated behind the scenes then we know b/c if he passed the medical (which I believe he did unless I'm wrong) then there is no reason why he wouldn't be able to play for us this season. But if this player Romeo is better, then I say go for it but I hope it is not some bullshit that we always hear about. Man Pao is exactly like the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL they talk every year about how come the trade deadline they will sign superstars and we will win the cup and every year they sign old or mediocre player and get bounced in the 2nd round of the playoffs (of course after beating Ottawa) I'm getting sick of it for both teams. In the end I hope that things work out for the best for Pao but it is going to be a long wait till the transfer window is done and we see who is really on the team.

thomass doll the coach of hsv has stated today that romeo is not in his plans :tup: :tup:

and last season romeo was loaned out to mallorca

he has scored 35 goals in 77 apperances for hsv.

in the coach statement he also mentions that his future attack is mpenza -lauth-takahara. so i really dubt that he(mpenza) will go to frinos.

http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/generator/w...BURG_20mel.html

if u can read german

thomass doll the coach of hsv has stated today that romeo is not in his plans :tup: :tup:

and last season romeo was loaned out to mallorca

he has scored 35 goals in 77 apperances for hsv.

in the coach statement he also mentions that his future attack is mpenza -lauth-takahara. so i really dubt that he(mpenza) will go to frinos.

http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/generator/w...BURG_20mel.html

if u can read german

i think it is quite funny that pao and osfp are after two strikers of hsv. when i was reading abobut mpenza in the hsv forum it looked to me as if the fans would be happy to get rid of romeo. most of them say that he is slow but he is good in finishing the chances. i dont really know if he would be a good signing. the german fans are split in two groups like it was with gio and osfp. some of them want him to go and some of them think he is the best player in the team.

if pao is really interested in him it should be easy to sign him, since like you stated doll doesnt count on him. it seems as if there has been a problem between them.

full story in greek.

Are you sure his at HSV still??

ive gone to there site http://www.hsv.de/index.php?id=9339 and his not on the team...

could you give us his profile, Age, INT caps, History ect....

Panathinaikos say that talks with Osasuna striker John Aloisi have not broken down despite media reports that the Australian international failed a medical.

The 29-year-old signed a three-year deal with the Greek side last week but a knee problem reportedly came to light during the medical.

Greek media reported that Aloisi is refusing an altered one-year deal and that talks between the two parties have broken down.

A Panathinaikos official said: "The newspapers are reporting this but nothing is settled. We will make an announcement when we have something to announce."

Aloisi, who is available on a free transfer, has also been linked with Premier League sides Portsmouth and Manchester City as well as clubs in France, Spain and Italy.

www.theworldgame.com.au

thats an australian website and they focus alot on aussies playing in europe

not sure how accurate this is but it has come from reuters! ;)

i personally dont want him if its true and he has problems with his knee

we already have sanmartean olisadebe and anderson with career long injuries!!1

I think it's over (at least offically from PAO's views):

Aloisi deal is off, say Panathinaikos

ATHENS, July 5 (Reuters) - Australia striker John Aloisi will not be joining Panathinaikos after the club revised their contract offer to a one-year deal following knee problems that emerged during his medical.

"Following the medical examinations that all future players have to have before signing, Panathinaikos FC have decided not to complete the transfer of Australian player John Aloisi," the first division club said on its website.

The 29-year-old, available on a free transfer from Spanish Primera Liga club Osasuna, was offered a three-yeear contract last week but problems with a knee injury prompted Panathinaikos to offer him a shorter one-year deal which he turned down.

Aloisi has also been linked with English Premier League clubs Portsmouth and Manchester City as well as teams in France, Spain and Italy.

I actually don't really care. I don't want this guy to ber a liability injury wise (we already have enough). Besides, we already have enough stirkers and forwards who are capable: Gekkas, Papadopoulos, Olisidebe, Bykovski (what happened to him), and a couple of attacking players we've picked up from Panionios. We should be fine up front next season.

We really have gotta focus on the midfield, as Eki can't do it all, and even if Flavio comes, i'm not too thrilled about it, consdering the reputation and problems that surround him. Your thoughts...???

i jst hope Management will replace Alosi, Flavio with other "big names" and not cheap replacement in the last minute... i also would like to address the issue of RM and DC with good players... (perhaps from Argentina or Denamrk??)

at the moment it doesnt look good for pao :(

If we sighn flavio i will be extremely pissed for the following reasons!!!

1) high contract

2) Old washed up player (31 years old)

3) he doesnt play as good as he didn in his real days according to turk friends...

4) his got an ego the size of Greece!!!!

5) bad attiude that will cause us problems in the future, its jst a matter of time....

6) we can do better then him!!! e.g bernadi

Aloisi Set To Re-Sign For Osasuna

John Aloisi could return to Osasuna after his move to Panathinaikos was cancelled after the Greek club voiced concerns over his medical.

A move to Portsmouth is also in the offing, but Aloisi would prefer to stay in Spain and could well re-sign for the El Sadar club.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=71592&idSez=20

Ok looks for sure now that the deal is canceld...

Now if they want to bring in a "star" to replace Aloisi, the should try with all there power ($$$) to get ...............................?

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=71588&idSez=20 :tup:

i snt understand why they havent mentioned him as a replacement?? <_<

Archived