Phantis Forums

Sevilla vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

OK I won't bother talking about the useless geys and their record in Europe... Statistically in their disgraceful 85 year history ONCE they would have stayed in europe for a little longer that us... So don't bother replying to their bullshit!!! They were playing against KSYLOKOPOUS-ERASITEXNES and they also played crap!!!

Anyway, Gonzo as far as I heard was one of the best players... Remember people football has defeats as well. You can't always try to find excuses for a defeat... Especially when it comes from a better team... I hear crap about Malezani who didn't start Gekas.. Excuse me wasn't it Gekas who missed 3 tet-atet in the first game in Leoforos? Why do you blame Gonzo more than Gekas for example? Sometimes noone is to blame, it is just how things are...

I saw it from the first game that Sevilla is probably the best team left at UEFA... You will see that as most of the times the team that managed to get us out of the competition will most likely reach the final or even win the Trophy (Like many times before with Ajax, Porto, Juve etc etc)...

Lets concentrate on the league and concentrate on buring the KOTES when they come to Leoforos... Then we will see...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

OK I won't bother talking about the useless geys and their record in Europe... Statistically in their disgraceful 85 year history ONCE they would have stayed in europe for a little longer that us... So don't bother replying to their bullshit!!!

what a laugh

not that that has anything to do with pao losing or what panos said but I would take the history of my club over your shitty club's anyday. Considering what we have actually won and considering that as much as you want to be known as a good european team you havent done that much at all

Another part of history is games between our two clubs in which OSFP easily shits all over pao.......at leoforo we'll show you for the KOTES you are again

Beat a quality team and them make a lot of noise about it. You got your chance with Newcastle. So don't make a big deal about it yet.

we have beaten 2 quality teams compared to yours..

Bash all u want about beating a crap team froim france

-I recall u guys actually got kicked out by 1 last year in the same round

I just have this question though? U guyss are the 20th ranked team in the world.

Seville should have bene no problem. After all youre right up there with Manu , Real. AC. barcelona

I also love how I hear "now we have the greek league to concentrate on"

Haha what a bunch of B.S. I thought especially Pappou hated the greek league

I guess you will wind up buying it after all its the only way u will win a title.

SLICK 13 WHERE ARE YOU?

SLICK 13 WHERE ARE YOU?

SLICK 13 WHERE ARE YOU?

SLICK 13 WHERE ARE YOU?

SLICK 13 WHERE ARE YOU?

One more thing:

continue to bash our euro record.. we dont care.

U still live in the past as i can tell..

soryr boys this year we represent europe.

And another thing: yeah were glamouring not because going to the 16 is great but we went further then you. after all I dint see your name in the final 16.

I do see Sevillas though..

ps: kotes are u guys after that shameful performance yesterday. I forgot u lost cause of the ref !!

One more thing:

And another thing: yeah were glamouring not because going to the 16 is great but we went further then you. after all I dint see your name in the final 16.

ps: kotes are u guys after that shameful performance yesterday. I forgot u lost cause of the ref !!

so the past counts for s%$#!, the 7 titles means nothing and nor does the euro according to you.

One more thing:

so the past counts for s%$#!, the 7 titles means nothing and nor does the euro according to you.
right now it doesnt mean anything .

you cant say in your case... well look at what we have done in the past in europe..the same way we cant say 7 titles etc etc

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLYMPIAKOS#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/b]

REMEMBER THIS WAS ONLY CAUSED BY PAO FANS WHO TOOK THEIR SHOTS AT OLYMPIAKOS AFTER THE LIVERPOOL GAME AND SHOWED NO MERCY

THE SAME IS BEING DONE HERE BUT IN BETTER STYLE LOL

lets not judge all pao fans but I will single out the following for the stuff they wrote after the 3-1

panos 13

drakos 13

slick 13

xx-18

dont tell us to stop stop stop u did the same thing

SLICK 13 where are you?

question: has panatha.gr posted our goal yet?

ohh now u talk!

do u really think u have won the uefa cup ?

i see very bad days coming to u and youre shiity team :box: :box: :box:

watch out cause we might take back 1st place in this weekend

Guest Protathlitis

One more thing:

right now it doesnt mean anything .

you cant say in your case... well look at what we have done in the past in europe..the same way we cant say 7 titles etc etc

thrillosmtl, come on man, of course the past and history means alot; its absurd to say otherwise but like I said; Id take our history over pao's easily. look at what we have actually won compared to them

thrillosmtl, come on man, of course the past and history means alot; its absurd to say otherwise but like I said; Id take our history over pao's easily. look at what we have actually won compared to them

I know im just having my fun past present future any comment I can throw in there ,, y not ?

I mean they gang up on us non stop here why shoudl we not do the same?

Guest Protathlitis

ok I got no problem if you wanna rip into them, but I was just making the point that it does noone anygood to say the past doesent matter

carry on :D

ok I got no problem if you wanna rip into them, but I was just making the point that it does noone anygood to say the past doesent matter

carry on :D

the past matters yes but u cant say well look what weve done in the past after losing 2-0 to seville.

I know when we wet kicked out of the uefa I will get ripped.. but u know what I just want all PAO fans tos ee how we feel when they rip us non stop

sucks eh?

I had to take a day to recover from PAO's exit from the REAL competition.

PANATHINAIKOS lost to a better team yesterday, that is the hard truth.

PAO could have kept it 0-0 since the game was becoming balanced and Sevilla was getting nervous.

Gonzo was the best player on the field and was playing in a position that is not his strength.

I cannot comment on the yellows, according to sport fm they were deserved. My opinion is that Gonzo DOES have a temper and maturity problem.

He has shown that in many occasions and you know it...

I will NOT blame him however since he gave all he had and went down trying.

His immaturity and inexperience cost PAO a possible qualification.

On the other hand it was his passion and effort that kept PAO in the game.

When Gonzo matures and becomes a leader... Vardi@#$% will sell him for profit!

There are some good things to take from the game.

Many of our players did well, Andric was surprisingly good, Basinas, Morris, Goumas, Galinovic, all had a great game.

Munch was lost in the first half. I want to hope that it was Malezani/Filakouri that helped him become much better after the break.

One more time PAO loses after the 80th min. This is becoming way too common and has got to be addressed by the coaches, it is a 90+ min game!!!

PAO has a huge problem on the left side, a void that has not been filled since Kolka left.

We missed Kyrgiakos...

PAO had a better Euro season that last years disgrace...

We should NOT forget the good results vs Arsenal and 4-1 vs PSV.

Beating Sevilla is equally commendable.

The real season is over now and all we have is the "consolation" of a few more domestic games.

My wish is to see PAO play good football and keep our players(Munch, Mihali, Basina...) I expect good performances from Bidis, Wooter, Anderson, and surely Geka.

I do not care about the protathlima that much. VarDENdinokaulis will feel vindicated if PAO wins, and continue the same destructive sellout tactics. That is something I do not want, for the long term welfare of our PAO. AEK should win it, they need it more. PAO needs second and to qualify for the CL so that our owner can make more $$$ by selling 100euro tickets.

How amusing is to see some gaurakia cheer for our loss and celebrate the second (?) time in history that osfp has been in Europe longer than PAO!

Regardless of them...

It is good to have a :gr: Greek :gr: team in Europe, even if some low life fans just do not get it. I hope gauros does well vs Newcastle to revenge the Liverpool humiliation.

We still have the Greek NT :gr: to cheer for :tup:

A WC qualification is ALL that counts at this point

Kalh anarosh...

PEACE

now its time to get back into our league games

Pao u do know their a league

u do refuse to acknowledge it (only when u win it)

but Olympiakos is being hunted but OLympiakos must be the hunter here and attack to stay in first place and to reach for the Prothalima

Oly 11 u like my new logo on the left ?

LOL

I had to take a day to recover from PAO's exit from the REAL competition.

PANATHINAIKOS lost to a better team yesterday, that is the hard truth.

PAO could have kept it 0-0 since the game was becoming balanced and Sevilla was getting nervous.

Gonzo was the best player on the field and was playing in a position that is not his strength.

I cannot comment on the yellows, according to sport fm they were deserved. My opinion is that Gonzo DOES have a temper and maturity problem.

There are some good things to take from the game.

Many of our players did well, Andric was surprisingly good, Basinas, Morris, Goumas, Galinovic, all had a great game.

Munch was lost in the first half. I want to hope that it was Malezani/Filakouri that helped him become much better after the break.

One more time PAO loses after the 80th min. This is becoming way too common and has got to be addressed by the coaches, it is a 90+ min game!!!

PAO has a huge problem on the left side, a void that has not been filled since Kolka left.

We missed Kyrgiakos...

PAO had a better Euro season that last years disgrace...

We should NOT forget the good results vs Arsenal and 4-1 vs PSV.

Beating Sevilla is equally commendable.

The real season is over now and all we have is the "consolation" of a few more domestic games.

My wish is to see PAO play good football and keep our players(Munch, Mihali, Basina...) I expect good performances from Bidis, Wooter, Anderson, and surely Geka.

I do not care about the protathlima that much. VarDENdinokaulis will feel vindicated if PAO wins, and continue the same destructive sellout tactics. That is something I do not want, for the long term welfare of our PAO. AEK should win it, they need it more. PAO needs second and to qualify for the CL so that our owner can make more $$$ by selling 100euro tickets.

How amusing is to see some gaurakia cheer for our loss and celebrate the second (?) time in history that osfp has been in Europe longer than PAO!

Regardless of them...

It is good to have a :gr: Greek :gr: team in Europe, even if some low life fans just do not get it. I hope gauros does well vs Newcastle to revenge the Liverpool humiliation.

We still have the Greek NT :gr: to cheer for :tup:

A WC qualification is ALL that counts at this point

Kalh anarosh...

PEACE

well said my man...very well said

trifilli, I agree that the fool's circle would be better to stop. Greens come to Osfp forum and ridicule us (name calling included) when our team fails. Reds come here to do the same and so on. I don't remember who really started it and it actually doesn't matter. as it happens with any strife, there is no single "starter".

Admittedly, I was very annoyed from some thirteens after the Pagkritio match. It wasn't the typical teasing I would tolerate. It was immature and rude taunting, filled with racistic and sexual insults. When I heard that Pao lost to Seville, my immediate reaction was "kala na pathoun autoi oi karagkiozhdes pou epesan na mas fane gia to match me ton Ergoteli" but not all green fans deserve that. And I bet you would point me a similarly rude action from the Osfp fans too.

There is no cure other than ignoring the insults. I know it's more easy in saying than doing it but ...

Wow, one post out of me starts this. My fellow Olympiakos fans, we've all done well bashing them, and against Newcastle, we must continue the bashing. I smell more jealousy!

Quite true. This will probably happen..im talking about selling him for profit.

BUT

From Vardinogiannis point of view, or should I say in a business point of view, would you rather sell Gonzo and make a bit of money or lose him on a free transfer when his contract expires and some big club offers him a huge contract that we cant. Come on, Gonzo has talent to make it big, if Karagounis is at Inter and Yourkas at Porto, than Gonzo can make it a club of equal caliber, these clubs can offer contracts double what we can. Lets be real.

And your right - he does have a temper and is immature, as a professional player, he ought to be more intelligent than to make professional fouls when already on a yellow card.

Archived