Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aris Thessaloniki

Omonoia9

Gonna go right to my prediction. It's a little something like this.

'66 OLY Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

'80 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L- Lyberopoulos

Fellow OLY fans, we've been playing like sh*t. We're hurtin'. No more hurtin'. Early on we come out pumped. Okkas misses the net three times however and Djordjevic blows a free kick right over Lyberopoulos's goal and at halftime our dominance has nothing to show for it. Bajevic loses it at halftime and his anger will wake up the team. This may not sound like Bajevic, but anyone can get pissed. In the 66th minute, a free kick outside the box comes up for Olympiakos. Bajevic, remembering what happened earlier decides to make an adjustment. Djordjevic moves over and simply spots the ball on a lay off and shot. Rivaldo replaces him and a strange curve fools Lyberopulos and beats him short side. Olympiakos is now full of confidence and 14 minutes later Rivaldo down the side sees a cutting Okkas. Rivaldo kick is right on target and Okkas who doesn't see it is still running towards the net. The kick goes right to his head and he unintentionally scores the insurance goal. It is these kinds of goals that end droughts. Nikopolidis having an easy day all of sudden sees a 1 on 1, Lazanas and Venetidis. Lazanas dekes out Venetidis and Nikopoldidis flies to his bottom left as Lazanas, who scored twice against Xanthi last week, thought he saw nikoplidis cheat to his left so he shot to his right which is obviously Nikopolidis's left. Nikopolidis ctaches it on the dive and eventually punts it away. The match ends with us winning 2-0. A vital 3 points are earned and so begins a stretch of wins.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Febuary 2

thats good to know

but Olympiakos needs to take care of business first and thats beating Aris

they can't look past them

they can't start losing points here

they need to preform

to me if they don't show heart and play well and win big then they don't deserve to get past Iraklis in the next round of the cup

to me this game vs Aris has alot of significance

Guest Protathlitis

it really should be a win. 3-0

we didnt play that badly against kallithea; it was an improvment on the previous games

I cant see us dropping our FIRST EVER POINTS at karaiskaki to kallithea

Lets not forget the match against Aris will be played in front of, NOONE.

What can I say at this point ? Should I be worried more about our current "form" , the fact that we are in 3rd place at home ? the fact that we are 1-0 on aggegrate to Iraklis in the frickin cup ? or the fact that our final euro stint in UEFA is nearing and that Sochaux has recently raped kapsis and bordeux 4-0 and marseille again 2-0........

Talk about a handfull..............

HEAD HIGH, KEEP WALKING !

aris is having problems with one of his defenders. papadopoulos was in talks to renew his contract but wanted too much so chatzaras doesnt relie on him anymore. is he one of their best defensive men?

anyway, we have problems with one of our players too. it seems as if venetidis could loose the rest of the season if his injury shows to be serious. he will be examined today.

we won in thessaloniki 1-0. most probably giovanni is going to take okkas' place in the offense. if we play like last week again we should win this. but we have to put the ball in the net and do not just hit the post. i'd like to see castillo up in front with gio again.

2-0 osfp

Georgiadis seems to be visiting the bench for this one, in other words he'll be back doing what he should be doing.

Projected Lineup with Giovanni and Okkas in the lineup and Geo also ready to go !

Nikopolidis

Shurrer

Anatolakis

Pantos

Georgatos

Kafes

Stoltidis

Djorjdevic

Okkas (on the right)

Rivaldo

Giovanni

o xatzaras anoteros tou bajevic re mitso ? kala, pisteuvo pos ontws einai enas kalos coach kai ikanos na gyrisei ton Arh sths eputixies alla oxi kai sto idio epipedo tou dusan, ta protathlhmata,kypella milane mona tous.

me ton papadopoulo ti ginetai? pos den trwei pagko ? tha pai3ei gia plaka eos to kalokairi ?

our first of four games that will be excluding Olympiakos supporters

Olympiakos in my view need to make a statement

off course winning the game is the first and foremost the most important thing

but they need to win with style

this isn't the Aris teams of the past and Olympiakos needs to impose their will on them

Ribbo so some magic

Okkas please start finding the net

Giovanni where have u been as of late

come on the rest of Olympiakos squad lets make the push for the title

I wonder, does the ban apply also to the TV crews?

Will the game be televised?

Will the game be showed in some public places?

1: No.

2: Yes. Alpha will televise in Greece, and Antenna Sattelite in North America and Australia, live.

3: Surely in Greece, where are you located though ?

Archived