Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aris Thessaloniki

Omonoia9

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seemed to me that he first hit Gio's feet, then found the ball but I as probably wrong. Whatever, I see the usual OSFP style of this year. You are right that we probably need Castillo but I would prefer Giovanni to go (along with Rivaldo).

Truth is, since Oly is holding the ball most of the time, Gio can stay to exploit some slow-paced chances. But I am not happy for not initiating our offenses at the flanks.

GOAL!!! Georgiadis after an assist from gio: 2-1.

Kafes is contributing with his presense. I mis the first minutes of the 2nd half, is Ribo out as I wished?

edit: Ribo was really substituted by Kafes. I was right he sucked big time today.

were lucky enough. Pantos saved our asses 2 times during fast Aris counterattacks .

Djole is out (after a good 2nd half) for injury reasons, substituted by Kostoulas. Bajevic seems to be afraid of Aris dangerous counter attacks.

Okkas was substituted by Castillo.

2-1 final.

Great game for us, good to be winning again. Nikopolidis not on his best game today, but he played well enough to grab a win. Good to see Okkas playing better, nice header in that 3rd minute. I'd like to see a video of the Georgiadis game-winner!

I guess Okkas wanted to prove me wrong

I am happy of course being wrong in this

And happy for the 3 points

I am only a little sad for Rivaldo's bad day (Sure he was more sad himself) I hope he find quickly his joy of life and we can see again some samba in the port

we had to win at all costs and we did just that. the defense had some lapses in the 2nd half, but considering the quality of the Aris strikers they probably wouldnt hit an open net if they had too.

as far as emfanish goes, nothing much only djole had spirits today, ribo was horrendous as was karaflos #2 thankfully pantos defensively was ontop of everything.

no league matches next week due to the NT, but we have the CUP match 2nd leg against Iraklis on teh 2nd..............and we'll see where they cram us for the nionios match, so we can put some clubs in the freezer as far as championship hopes are concerned.

:ph34r:

FORZA OLYMPIAKOS !

BTW: Okkas gave it his all once again for Thrylos. Battling for every ball, for every position and made some nice runs by himself, spectacular display by him today IMO.

IF that did in fact occur, I don't know what to say but some change and words need to be exchanged with Rivaldo and co.

We cannot tolerate actions like that, maybe we should start playing with no names on the back of our jerseys. Most of all I wonder how his relationship with his teamates will be affected, hopefully he'll hear it from everyone, deservingly so.

Say an official good bye to the Brazil NT once word leaks across the Atlantic as well.

To "class" acts :tdown:

i dont like this behaviour at all. if he is the world class player he claims to be he also has to accept bajevics decision as his coach to replace him. just because his name is bigger than dusan it doesnt give him the right to act like this.

his transfer to osfp went around the world in the media and made our opponents respect us a bit more. also the merchandise brought our club a lot of money. he scored some very crucial goals for us and helped the team in many occasions.

BUT, if he continues to behave like that i wouldnt mind selling him in the summer together with gio leaving and bringing in two young talented players who are keen on succes.

we can adore him as much as we want because he is a great player, but i dont want the whole thing ending in another "zahovic"-story.

if he isnt happy with the situation and the coach he either should change his behaviour and accept it or leave the club instead of messing the whole team up.

BTW: did you scrap that from sportime.gr ?

I agree on selling Rivaldo if things continue this way this summer, we will be strapped with cash but will we be able to lure someone thats not over 30 and looking to "re-ignite" his career ? Look at Fenerbahce for instance, ###### HELL.

Anyways to early for that talk, id love to se Ribo honor his contract (he still has the juice) and be the class act he CAN be, as its evident he is the heart n soul of the team right now and has been all season.

I also believe Bajevic has an ego problem himself, we all know how his relationships with "stars" has always been.

Right now though, intervention is key. We'll see how things go.

Mallon sentra eithele na vgalei o ampelas, edw eixate olokliro to terma mprosta sas kai den pigene mesa me tpt :P

Kalh tuxh ston Arh alla fovame ton ypovivasmo tou, edw pernane oi agwnistikes. Tha einai mia mavrh mera gia to ellhniko podosfero, euxomai na mhn ginei kath tetio.

CH-Thrylos: possibly, i guess we'll have to wait and see as to what ACTUALLY happened.

Guest Protathlitis

it was a good win with nobody having 'bad' performances like the last few games.

Okkas was our best. and Georgiadis acually played well!!!

Horrendous game by Olympiakos paidia. Aris really deserved the three points, and if it wasn't for some timely defending by Pantos, and the post, they would have taken them. Anatolakis and Schurrer looked like old ladies, as the Aris midfield carved them up to pieces. If we don't smarten up, an early exit out of Uefa Cup at the hands of Sochaux is but a foregone conclusion. Our beloved Thrylos must start playing with pace in the midfield. There were times in todays game it seemed they didn't know what to do with the ball. And Rivaldo, send him and Giovanni back to Brazil. We don't need their attitudes in this club, plus they are getting old anyway. Gia. ;)

Thrylos Thyra 7 forever.

Guest Protathlitis

I think your exaggerating a fair bit fanatic. we missed that many chances. but your right that we looked bad defensivley today

i have heard mix reviews

Olympiakos dominated most of the possession but failed to create many chances on goal

while Aris created chances from their own counter attacks

both teams played well

Olympiakos dissapoints me b/c they should have beaten this team handely

but they got the win today b/c in the second straight week the top teams lost points but we didn't this time

good to hear that Okkas is playing well again

he scored a goal and i heard he had another chance at scoring but the goalie robbed him

wuts up with Rivaldo wut actually happenned i read a bit on it

I think this is being blown out of proportion

Rivaldo won't be Zahacovic and i don't want anybody mentioning that a**hole's name

he is the single biggest person that F***ed Olympiakos for c.l.

Guest Protathlitis

we created plenty of chances oly11 and missed alot. the negatives were the amount of chances aris had. we didnt defend well at all

im sorry file protathliti, but the chances we "created" were few and far between, and not all that dangerous to be honest with you. sure we had a few plays where the movemant was truly SPECTACULAR and had the few in the stands chanting olympiakos like mad men, but i saw the same problems once more.

Aris packed the back (suprise!) like a jail cell inmate would but we didnt want to make the runs necsissary to break them up to bits, the game comprised of djole and company searching and searching for openings looking like nomads in search of new home with nothing in sight, most of the match no one was F'n moving (aside from okkas,georgiadis occasionally). what i saw was the occasional smart and nifty ball from say a djole or gio to someone that wasnt in the same train of thought or just decided not to make the run because their nads hurt, or they had run out of old spice deodorant before the match. other than that we relied on passing to okkas where he was swarmed by 3 or 4 defenders with his back turned hoping he would make a turn and fly into the box.

and when you ditch a horrible rivaldo and throw in an even worse kafedaki, you can imagine. i had more fun looking out my window like an old lady. maybe its just me and my silly expectaions of a top Greek team with such a roster and coach called OLYMPIAKOS but if you're happy with our ACTUAL PERFORMANCE, so be it.

Archived