Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aris Thessaloniki

Omonoia9

ethnosport says he watched the second half with kokkalis...

just watched a bit of proth grammh on ERT and one paper had Ribo quoted as saying "egw feugw" and that the reason he went up to the suite was simply to get his family and leave the stadium as he did, but he had bumped into kokkalis too. once more saying that dusan is playing games with him and he wouldnt have been subbed if the seats weren't empty.................

rendevous today at 3 between ribo-kokkalis, oh boy here we go ! ! !

IM ###### TIRED OF THIS s%$#!, NA PANE NA g*****OUNE OLLOI !

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sportime

this is what sportime has to say about this. as for now it seems as if just fos is going after this story. i dont think christian would have ever behaved like that if he would have been substituted.

lets see what happens today. i hope kokkalis will put things back to place.

I do not believe it' or better said, I find it hard to believe, though people change, It is very difficult for me to believe he has changed that much' he never was a person with star-like manners. never

I know Rivaldo for years he never acted like this, and if his stupid (with all dure respect)wife was the tranlator, everything is possible

I have the impresion that somebody is interested in blowing it out of proportion, provoking both Rivaldo and Dushan

Does Dushan speaks Spanish??

I f Rivaldo said to his wife, in the heat of the moment that he would not have been subbed if there had been crowd inthe stadioum (i hope je did nt say it) she did not need to translate it

He , on the other hand , must restrain his temper, and one of them must act like an adult here.

I hope Kokallis calms the atmosphere

This sportime is a very sensational site, isn't it??

I remember when Rivaldo was in Barcelona, there were several times when the sensational newspapers of Barcelona publishe so called interview with Rivaldo with Italian newspapers , when he even did not speak to anybody. I know this from personal resources. In Barcelona I knew his webmaster (of his site) and so had reliable information

Here in Greece I have no such source so I can only hope that both will act like adults and think what is in stake, for Rivaldo - His career and Uefa cup ad NT, for Dushan' the wellness of the team

In Barcelona it was the same

In some period Nunes the president of Barcelona wanted to get rid of Rivaldo (sell him and make money )and wanted to make him look bad in the eyes of the supprters. Sio he used the newspapers that he controled. At last he succeeded to divide the supporters into 2 groups one supported Rivaldo and believed in him and the others believed in the Nines propaganda and believed that Rivaldo asked for more money and threatend to leave if not receiving ( Which he never asked and was a pure lie, he even did not receive what he was due to according to the cotract)

The supporters who believed in the rumours called him "pesetero" greedy , and booed him in the stadium after any gal he scored or cheered ehen he misssed.

After that time, he said in a press conference that if they do not love him in bacelina he will leave and do not charge not one peseta from all the money .

I think that this was the moment that I began to be a fantatic fan of Rivaldo, he looked very sincere then, he almost cried, which provoked lot of insults from some macho supporters calling him crybaby and gay.

He says in his boigrahic book that inthat moment he felt like keaving football all together , and it was just after he received the balon de Oro as best player

Afterwards his former wife and friends calmed him down and and the and of the year Nunes left. Gaspart was elcted, not because of Rivaldo but because some other reasons

Well, I apologize for being a woman, moved by emotions' and i apologize for the long post and the off topic.

Anyway, to make a long story short, somebody or some organixzations are trying to blow this thing out of proportions

I hope to see the Rivaldo I know, and not this Rivaldo as he is described here

BTW, do you think it is true? I mean , Dushan would have not subbed Ribbo with a full stadium? If it is true it is serious, a coach does not need to act according to the crowd

i hope you are right and it has just been blown up through the media since this has just been published in fos.

BTW, do you think it is true? I mean , Dushan would have not subbed Ribbo with a full stadium? If it is true it is serious, a coach does not need to act according to the crowd

to be honest, if he really played bad and dusan thought that kafes could help the team more in midfield, he would have subbed him anyway, with full house or not.

What Bajevic did today to Rivaldo is an absolute joke :tdown: If he thought Rivaldo was having a bad game what was he thinking about Ziovani?At least Rivaldo has the class to take a corner or free kick and create or even score.I personaly think Bajevic has lost the plot with his interchanges.Every man and his dog can see Okkas was outstanding today at least 9/10 and then takes him off and still insists in playing Ziovanni for the entire 90 minutes 2/10 (walking and continuously doing his m%@*!@a flicks).This has to stop Mr Bagevic and give some young guys a go eg Taralidhs,Dacol,Philipakos,Kolouheris,Maric, etc .. (not for just 5 & 10 minutes) BUT an entire game or at least half a game then we can all say whose good or not.This was one of Olympiakos' worst games and YES we deserved to loose.Lets hope we never see Olympiakos reach this low again B)

Guest Protathlitis

okkas goal was ok but it was more georgiadis' cross. He also missed another one on one wiht the keeper but it wasnt as easy as it sounds and it was well saved

georgiadis' goal came from a good pass from Gio: nice goal

Archived