Phantis Forums

Hagi nearly signed for PAO

Panos13

Guys:

Just ignore the people who try to turn the conversation into m******s and they will go away. The more you answer back the more they come.

We know we are the greatest so who cares what fans of little insignificant European teams think anyway?

Dumitru Mitou is another great player who will shine and lead Pana to new glory... but he's underrated. You ve just got to be patient... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well post and run ehh.

u are like a dragon fly coming in the night and biting u!

i guess now il turn on the baygon so bye-bye :LOL:

Dumitru Mitou is another great player who will shine and lead Pana to new glory... but he's underrated. You ve just got to be patient... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sanmartean was supposed to be the big player...but he cant stay healthy for 20 minutes....

what ever happened to Oforique or Roberts...big talents eh?

yekini? he was from Nigeria. wait when did he play with Oly??????

He played 8 games scoring 1 goal in the 94-95 season. Olympiakos had Alefanos as coach and went out to Marseille who where a 2nd division team at that time. Yekini got married 2-3 times in his short span at Olympiakos. :D

Sanmartean is the best midfielder Pao has, if he will come in against Oly he will make the difernece.

i dont know about that...i dunno if it would be safe to throw him into a game like this derby after not playing at all... ;) ..what does everyone think?

i dont know about that...i dunno if it would be safe to throw him into a game like this derby after not playing at all... ;) ..what does everyone think?

I think the last 25 minutes wont be a problem for him... + he would be more motivated in a derby (...and from what i remember - i don't know exactly - this would be his first big derby since he plays for Pao )

HAGI was a great player... wathcing him play was my biggest joy for five years... he was the no. 1 of Galatasaray for five seasons and he made us live some great European moments... his goals against Monaco -from forty yards hunting Porato-, AC Milan -chipped over poor old Dida-, Bilbao -at 93rd minute to make it 2-1 from the edge of the area- was unforgettable... also i've never seen a player using his heel so effectively... he and Hakan Sukur was probably the best forward pairing in the 1999-2000 season thru entire Europe... I do not want to comment on his was-to-be signing for PAO, I want to talk about his greatness...

he's the best player this country has ever seen and probably will ever see...(I know some Fener fans who try to compare Alex to him, but Alex can only be HAGI's toenail!!!)

i'm sorry for PAO for not being able to sign him at his time but i have to say, we're proud to have hosted the Football-God of Balkans!

I LOVE YOU, HAGI

HAGI was a great player... wathcing him play was my biggest joy for five years... he was the no. 1 of Galatasaray for five seasons and he made us live some great European moments... his goals against Monaco -from forty yards hunting Porato-, [

Oh yes, definately that was a marvellous goal, still rememebring it...not mention the fanntastic goal against Argentina in the WC '94 (similar, but even better!!!) :nw:

HAGI was a great player... wathcing him play was my biggest joy for five years... he was the no. 1 of Galatasaray for five seasons and he made us live some great European moments... his goals against Monaco -from forty yards hunting Porato-, AC Milan -chipped over poor old Dida-, Bilbao -at 93rd minute to make it 2-1 from the edge of the area- was unforgettable... also i've never seen a player using his heel so effectively... he and Hakan Sukur was probably the best forward pairing in the 1999-2000 season thru entire Europe... I do not want to comment on his was-to-be signing for PAO, I want to talk about his greatness...

he's the best player this country has ever seen and probably will ever see...(I know some Fener fans who try to compare Alex to him, but Alex can only be HAGI's toenail!!!)

i'm sorry for PAO for not being able to sign him at his time but i have to say, we're proud to have hosted the Football-God of Balkans!

I LOVE YOU, HAGI

In my opinion HAGI was the best player in the world , at the same level with Maradona.

NOBODY SCORED GOALS LIKE HAGI... THOSE GOALS FROM 40-50 YARDS WERE NOT JUST LUCKY GOALS...SCORING LIKE THAT WAS IN HAGI'S GENES,not to mention the DRIBILINGS and PASES...and what other player did or does what HAGI did

Many say Zidane is and was the best player in the world...for me compared with HAGI he's almost nothing... Ronaldinho is good but not as Hagi was, maybe in driblings and speed.

But especialy for us Romanians and for the turks HAGI IS THE GREATEST :tup:

In my opinion HAGI was  the best player in the world , at the same level with Maradona.

Don't be silly please. Sure Hagi was a great player and he scored fantastic goals but never ever compare anyone to Maradona, not even Pele.

I mean, not even Boreli was as good as Maradona :D

Archived