Phantis Forums

Apparently he CRASHED with Vintra during training and thats how it happened....

I am starting to get fed up with these bullshit.... :angry: I dont think we will see much of him this year....

I think we wont see Olisadebe play either, until February (where at that time he will be out for 6 months as the Polish doctor has suggested all along).....

I don't even know what to think about this guy anymore. I think they have to stop trying to get him in playing shape and they need to stop putting him in games when he's not ready. Cause if they keep doing this he is gonna get a severe injury and if that happens his life could be ruined. We need to give him a year without any games. And just have him train his body to become stronger and have doctors maybe try and strengthen his immune system to recover from the disease he had. Then maybe one day he can have a great career like he deserves to have. He has an enormous amount of talent and if it wasn't for his injuries he would be playing at real, man u, or one of those big teams right now.

You are only partial right Panatha1 ,because a whole year without playing in official games changes a football player very much - he will lose his style and his vision regarding the game.

I think the best thing for him to do is to wait to recover from an injury totaly , because i don't think he does this ; almost all injured players want to be as quick as posible on the pitch and don't do a sistematic recovery and I think Sanmartean did the same, although he is also a litle unlucky but I still belive in him and he will show his real value.

I for 1 are admire sans talents, and we cannot quetion his abilties as a footballer. If it means pao gives thim proper treatment to his phisical and mental problems, to help hjim get over his problems so be it. Hes only 24 and has the football world infront of him .iT really is a shame that his has chronic problems at such a young age. I hope one day he manages to see the abundance of talent is seen for the whole world to see cause. Since the days of georghe hagi i have liked romanian soccer and so seeing some of sanmarteans magika like agaisnt river i hope tosee him him do well at or not at pao

nah u stinck like a rotten psari,,from ur dirty port

p...tsa .....p...tsa p....tsa p....tsa p....tsa

ksillo ksillo sto p..stara to thrillo

kotes kotes ..m..kes pireotis

flori flori pou sas g.mane olli

oi manes sas ,,,,g,,,mane sto limani

tis adelfes sas sto pasalimani

kai o patera sas o palio.p..staras

g..o to thrillo kai tin pirea

Archived