Phantis Forums

Skazni appointed Head Coach

Lalin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its pretty obvious were not, after 2 games and already 1 win......group leader has 1 point above us...... We can get through but we can F*** it up too. If soum had not accepted defeat before the game started in PSV we could have won if we stopped sitting back.......

:gr:oren u display a great knowledge of european football :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Afterall wheres israel?????? Who the hell is maccabi this maccabi that. look at coeefiicients on eufa panathinaikos is ranked 17th in europe. Panathinaikos has gathered the most points for their greece overall.

Furthermore panathinaikos is respected all round europe due to their european pedigree. jusging us on last yr and this yr in europe. We can blame soum for that. Hes is the worst coach that ever has coached panathinaikos EVER!!!!!!

And furthermore he can take his usual zautautus we dont need him either.

We dont need any aliances with ur minnow football nation

He came to greece and coached like he though he was still at maccabi haifa.

Panathianikos last yr in uefa cup played away game in auxherre who got man sent off,, what does soum do?????he gets all players back and defend .

Shows his mentality. After his 1st appearance coaching pana in europe soum got us belted 5-0 to manutd and since that day,,,his tactics in europe in the proceeding games were not to get belted.In other words he went out worried wed cop some more thrashings.

At least with coaches like sergio markarian,,,panathinaikos took barca to the sword 2 yrs ago,,,,and had them on their knees in their own back yard, and officials praying 4 the ref to blow the whistle

PANATHINAIKOS are not some minnow no name team, we are respected.

Dont come here and belitlle us , ur the 1 every1 in here is laughing at.

Greece won euro ,,,,what has ur country ever done lol in european soccer.

This is a warning to everyone. Unfortunately you have forced me to edit some your posts (again).

We at Phantis will not tolerate:

1) racial discrimination and

2) belittlement of other members.

If any of the stuff that I had to edit is repeated, I will not increase your warn levels another 10% but put you on Moderator preview, which means before your post is "published", it will have to be Ok'ed by either moderator or the admin team.

You have all been warned.

OK here's the thing. Israelies appearantly have more important things to deal with other than sports (such as high-tech). therefor our football isn't that strong. Still, we are no minnows and can defeat anyone in a given day.

Sure i respect the greek national team, but get real you played the ugliest football ever seen in such turnaments. You have no great players playing regularely in europian top clubs. you aren't even close to the real football lions such as england, italy, spain, germany, and even holland.

You are ok. you get good results at times, but look at Olimpiakos and PAOK, they lost to Israely teams. so you are in no position to make fun of anyone.

your national team lost to albenia!

PAO is good, PAO is respectable, but PAO cannot expect to reach the semis or even quarters regularly. PSV are simply better, and if you pass the group stage you should be very pleased.

OK here's the thing. Israelies appearantly have more important things to deal with other than sports (such as high-tech). therefor our football isn't that strong. Still, we are no minnows and can defeat anyone in a given day.

Sure i respect the greek national team, but get real you played the ugliest football ever seen in such turnaments. You have no great players playing regularely in europian top clubs. you aren't even close to the real football lions such as england, italy, spain, germany, and even holland.

You are ok. you get good results at times, but look at Olimpiakos and PAOK, they lost to Israely teams. so you are in no position to make fun of anyone.

PAO is good, PAO is respectable, but PAO cannot expect to reach the semis or even quarters regularly. PSV are simply better, and if you pass the group stage you should be very pleased.

1. Albania would demolish Israel. Albania has grown a lot at national level....

2. Yes we lost to albania but we won the most difficult international competition in the world.

3.ugly football? we scored 1 less than the "attacking, beautiful" football of Portugal...says very little

4. PSV arent better, Soum just had no faith in our team. Thats ridiculous.

no great players? really? we have great players this is how we WON

idiots who define great players judge by whos in the magazines or on those stupid adidas or Nike commercials....its about playing the game and we played it best.

as for at top euro clubs........

Zikos (Monaco)

Seitaridis (Porto)

there are more.........

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nice excuse, yes your country is very hi- tech and thats why they suck ass in football.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nice excuse, yes your country is very hi- tech and thats why they suck ass in football.

yes, we're working on some robots to play football for us, you know - much like your national team played in the summer.

And ffs i'm not comparing israely football to greek, you're the one who started slacking us for no reason.

OH MY GOD!!! oren...you are getting nowhere...accpet the facts GREEK FOOTBAL IS MUCH BETTER THEN ISRAELI AND OUR NATIONAL TEAM WON ONE OF THE BIGGEST TOURNAMENTS IN THE WORLD!!!! granted your football is getting better but shoum was a terrible euro coach...now we are on the Skazni..enough of the pointless arguing guys..

yes, we're working on some robots to play football for us, you know - much like your national team played in the summer.

And ffs i'm not comparing israely football to greek, you're the one who started slacking us for no reason.

Look i always supposrted Isreali teams in europe and i liked then after what Maccabbi did to Oly. I didn't start slacking on your team untill i saw something you said. Lets just call a truce and end this bickering, there is no reason for us to fight.

oly always loses in europe

PAOK are terrible this yea

dont forget to mention AEK who only beat you 8-2 aggregate...... :whistle:

shutup.

1. Albania would demolish Israel. Albania has grown a lot at national level....

2. Yes we lost to albania but we won the most difficult international competition in the world.

3.ugly football? we scored 1 less than the "attacking, beautiful" football of Portugal...says very little

4. PSV arent better, Soum just had no faith in our team. Thats ridiculous.

no great players? really? we have great players this is how we WON

idiots who define great players judge by whos in the magazines or on those stupid adidas or Nike commercials....its about playing the game and we played it best.

as for at top euro clubs........

Zikos (Monaco)

Seitaridis (Porto)

there are more.........

all that stuff is true!

Here's an intersting fact for all...

PSV has never made it past the 2nd stage of the Champions League!!!

ps When I say Champions League I speak about the competition in it's current format since 1991.

Panathinaikos on the other hand have managed 3 times.

Let's face some reality guys, we have have some success, far better than any other Greek team yet we are far from being a major threat. Let's not kid ourselves.

Let's face some reality guys, we have have some success, far better than any other Greek team yet we are far from being a major threat. Let's not kid ourselves.

you know what this is sad but true... People dnt fear us as much as you guys would like to think (which makes us no super power) However we have had create success in CL but to say were up there with Real , Barcelona, Arsenal, Man u is plane stupid.... dnt get me wrong i think Pao is great but lets b honest u dnt see that many Arsenal fans saying to them selves "ohh s%$#! we got Pao"?? there more like saying "yes we got Pao" which gives us the under dog tag...

you know what this is sad but true... People dnt fear us as much as you guys would like to think (which makes us no super power) However we have had create success in CL but to say were up there with Real , Barcelona, Arsenal, Man u is plane stupid.... dnt get me wrong i think Pao is great but lets b honest u dnt see that many Arsenal fans saying to them selves "ohh s%$#! we got Pao"?? there more like saying "yes we got Pao" which gives us the under dog tag...

I agree with u but its not bad having the under dog tag look at Greece for example B) Its going to be interesting what happens in these coming weeks :ph34r:

they are definitly not happy with drawing PAO.

it is well known Athens is not an easy match, and PAO have shown they put up quite a fight in europe.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the best for PAO, but what Scazny did at OFI was not really a good thing!!

He had no contact with the players, was selfish guy, nevr let them play in the right system, never coached the team, wasn't interested in players who were injured, took wrong decisions and so on................. :tdown:

i hopoe for PAo that he's changed!

Archived