Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Quite tricky match. I've watched Kalamaria and they got 2 worthy Brazilian attackers. However I'm hoping for an emphatic win. The team needs it now.

ps:Hi everybody, especially my friend Evergreen (I am Komisarios) ;)

Quite tricky match. I've watched Kalamaria and they got 2 worthy Brazilian attackers. However I'm hoping for an emphatic win. The team needs it now.

ps:Hi everybody, especially my friend Evergreen (I am Komisarios) ;)

Welcome to the forum Tycoon :tup:

Kalo posting re!!! B)

Another 2nd consecutive bad performance. It got a bit nerve-racking at the end but Palto, Mitu and Maric should have put the game to sleep earlier.

Dimi got injured again and will be out for 20 days (1st estimations). He might even miss the Arsenal game which will be a hell of a blow. Let's hope the team can sort itself out with this 2 week break and Manoli and Lucian come back to help the team.

manoli should be fit for next weekends match...hopefully pap will be ok for arsenal..im worried about next weekend...egaleo are really strong and we will need some goals..hopefully the palto will contribute...our players were just plain ol' tored today...they gotta shpae up..

I too agree with evergreen. We did not play a good match.... We again played defensively especially when we scored the 1st goal. We gave up too much space to the opponent and we played with counter-attacks... Its a smart play when you play away but lets face it we were not playing Juventus in Turin we were playing Apollona in Kalamaria!!!

I expect much more from this team. If we play like this against Arse-nal we will be destroyed in Leoforos!!! ;)

Sorry about that

It seems to me that this a repeat of last year, a few games where we did not look good an away loss( Man U) where we looked like S..t and the defensive scheme of shum....

Again as last year too many new faces, new playing styles and new stystems.

So lets be patient and support the boys..

I want to thank you gents for a game analysis ,it helps fans like me that have to make a choise between watching their kid play college ball or staying and watching the greens.. keep it up.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived