Phantis Forums

PAO - Skoda Ksanthi

drakos13

I read today that Schum is going to rest Munch for the PSV game and probably Kotsios :tdown: or LAMOIO :angry: :ph34r: :box: :o will start the game!!!

The good thing is that I will be in gate 8 and when PAO attacks towards gate 13 I will have LAMOIO right in front of me... I will get supplies of coins, stones, bricks etc and I will teach Lamoio a lesson!!!! :ph34r:

I read today that Schum is going to rest Munch for the PSV game and probably Kotsios :tdown: or LAMOIO :angry: :ph34r: :box: :o will start the game!!!

The good thing is that I will be in gate 8 and when PAO attacks towards gate 13 I will have LAMOIO right in front of me... I will get supplies of coins, stones, bricks etc and I will teach Lamoio a lesson!!!! :ph34r:

I dont think Lamoio is crap.....its just that he still thinks there is a K on the end of PAO...so dont play him till he understands i say!!!

i will be at the game........

glad to hear Kostios getting his shot hes way better than some of the trash we have back there...he will show....

as for lamoio i think he has the potential to start over munch and take us somewhere- he can dribble and hasnt been playing bad.....

:P

towards gate 13 I will have LAMOIO right in front of me... I will get supplies of coins, stones, bricks etc and I will teach Lamoio a lesson!!!! :ph34r:

im sure you could even smuggle a grenade launcher in that crack house.

anyways, the thrakiotes will win 3-2, they are a team to be reckoned with FINALLY this season.

towards gate 13 I will have LAMOIO right in front of me... I will get supplies of coins, stones, bricks etc and I will teach Lamoio a lesson!!!! :ph34r:

im sure you could even smuggle a grenade launcher in that crack house.

anyways, the thrakiotes will win 3-2, they are a team to be reckoned with FINALLY this season.

beware!

our own team might get arse-kicked up north :angry: :angry:

ok i got back from game

very awesome

stadium had a lot of people, atomsphere was great.......

PAO started terribly with a complete breakdown in 20 seconds and goal for Ksanthi.......... the rest of the game Ksanthi got maybe 2 shots 1 of them half decent.....

Minx was fantastic- how stupid are the germans for not taking him internationally

Gonzalez great

Skatsel much better

Xalkias deserves the #1 spot. he didnt have much work tonight but he still does and with no bias cuz we need more greek players....

Michali will finish one day.........At least he will never be beaten in the air ever....

Vyntra still blows.......he was more decent than i thought at defending today but he has no qualities as a rightback.......a teams offense has to come from not only its RM buts its right back.....sorry vyntra is a really lousy lousy choice if you want to win games. we need a minx that plays on the right........we would be unstopabble.

i called 3-1 but it was more of a 3-0 game or 4-0...the more we can come back from these situations to take the win the better we get.....we are getting better everygame.......

I like that PAO can focus and play a quick and good game. I like our scoring too, different players can score, even before Papadopoulos gets hot, and before Olizadebe comes back.

Vyntra needs improvement or we need a better player on the right side, because good teams with a couple very nice wingers can do us harm.

I now hope for a good result against PSV, and then we should start getting wins away, because last year, especially in the beginning, we had a hard time wining away.

Go PANATHA mou.....

a great 3 points and a huge moral booster....andric's presence helps basinas roam alittle more which obviously is a good thing..he is picking up confidence again(like what he had during euros) which seemed to escape him during preseason...skacel did a great job and so did gonzalez once again..our midfield is really clicking this year...our defense looked aitle sore at times but overall kept its cool..i was alittle happier with vyntras performance..he was getting forward alittle more and seemed alittle more confortable and confident playing...i dont think he is ready for europe and our very competitve games, but i believe in due time, with more playing, he can be ready...i think our team looks very strong and i believe that the psv match will go well if we play hard...we are very capable of doing very well, all our players need to play together though cause when we do, our ball play looks superb...i like how we dont rely on one player to score and how we have many players capable of netting goals..a great result for us

Archived