Phantis Forums

PAO - Skoda Ksanthi

drakos13

good to see Deniz Baykara scoring 2 goals in 2 games... but even better to see that goal by Mpasinas...

simply awesome, aint it??? ;)

If our management are smart they should try to sign him. He is the best young player in Greece in my opinion. I'm suprised the big Greek and Turkish clubs arwe not sniffing around his ass already.

Turk, has he been called up to the U21 Turkish NT? If not he should.

He's a "little Basturk" :)

I hate to mention this on this forum but I have to say it to get it off my chest:

Oly won against Aris with the help of the referee, AGAIN...

The newspapers are reporting that the Aris player should not have been sent off. Aris played from 38min with 10 players.

New season, same old stuff from the refs. How many games will Oly play against only 10 or even less players? Let's put our bets. I say around 12 out of the total of 30 league games!

Drako which gate were you at?

Anyway what do you guys thought of Basinas performance? I think he was crap once again he was the worst player in the field. Thank God we had Andric who at least marked descently in the midfield....

How did you see the Palto? He is undoubtably very good but I think a striker above all must have a bit of luck... And it is certain that the poor guy hasn't got any left... Especially that chance with his shot blocked by the defender and then the header blocked by the crossbar it was the proof that Michalaki has run out of luck completely..... :(

pappou i was in gate 7 - unfournunatley i didnt know you cant get tickets to gate 10 right before the match..... it was fun the atmoshpere was all around and excited that day- they had some nice new synthimata i noticed too :D .....

palto is out of luck but i still think hes fit for the team and to get a chance...we are scoring goals and its not from him but he does some unoticed work to help them....

Basinas wasnt that bad- he had a great strike and the rest of the game he started to hold possesion, run a little bit.....dont be so harsh on him- hes the best we have in that position and hes playing fine....

i didnt get to really see the goals too well till i downloaded them... i thought Basinas's shot had a deflection or something- that was pretty.... and as for Skatsel's i just saw a low shot.... didnt realize it was such a beautiful finish (1 time left foot dead in the corner :nw: )

pappou i was in gate 7 - unfournunatley i didnt know you cant get tickets to gate 10 right before the match..... it was fun the atmoshpere was all around and excited that day- they had some nice new synthimata i noticed too :D .....

palto is out of luck but i still think hes fit for the team and to get a chance...we are scoring goals and its not from him but he does some unoticed work to help them....

Basinas wasnt that bad- he had a great strike and the rest of the game he started to hold possesion, run a little bit.....dont be so harsh on him- hes the best we have in that position and hes playing fine....

i didnt get to really see the goals too well till i downloaded them... i thought Basinas's shot had a deflection or something- that was pretty.... and as for Skatsel's i just saw a low shot.... didnt realize it was such a beautiful finish (1 time left foot dead in the corner :nw: )

I was right next to you in Gate 8... Gate 7 is good because some true Gate 13 fans now go there (I think the ex-NOPO are now sitting there) but you can't really watch a match with all those flags and banners flying around... It has great atmosphere though..... ;)

Did you like the new sinthimata for the basketball cup game next Sunday?

OOO EEE

THA KANOYME BOYRDELO

OLO TO PALE!!!! :tup:

that explains a lot. i didnt understant the pale part.....yes that atomsphere was incredible....and i was at the very bottom nearly...you were in 8? youre not really a pappou are you did they allow your cane inside? :LOL:

which one was the kyriaki 8a peinoume ap to proi??? they were all pretty good....

that explains a lot. i didnt understant the pale part.....yes that atomsphere was incredible....and i was at the very bottom nearly...you were in 8? youre not really a pappou are you did they allow your cane inside? :LOL:

which one was the kyriaki 8a peinoume ap to proi??? they were all pretty good....

They did not allow my cane because they were sure that I was going to throw it at the Lamoio!!! :P

Yeah the basketball lyrics were superb!!!

The one you mentioned goes something like...

THN KYRIAKH

TIN KYRAKI

THA PINOYME APO TO PROI...

STO FALIRO THA ERTHOYME

SOMETHING SOMETHING...... :nw:

The other one is quite good as well...

KAI TREXAMEEEEEEE

KAI TREXAME!

MA DE SAS PROOOO LAVENAME!!!

............ KORYDALO!

STHN NIKAIAAAAA

STO FALIRO!!!!